Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • September 28th

17 58.62%
  • October 12th

12 41.38%

Thread: NE AO DAY Official Date Poll Thread

NE AO DAY Official Date Poll Thread

The Date of the event was tentatively set to Oct. 5th. Once it was decided that Cape Cod Paintball was the front runner, it was brought to our attention that CCPP was hosting a tourney on the 6th.

We are now looking at the two surrounding weekends, Oct. 12th and Sept. 28th.

Our goal is to provide a place and time that creates the maximum opportunity for turnout. Please only vote on the Poll if you intend to be at the event. Please only post here if for some reason one date or the other will prohibit you from attending.

Bring all other comments to the general discussion thread HERE

well for me i'm gonna abstain from this vote as either weekend for me works..... so i guess its up to the rest of ya =)
    Virus, King of the Basement Trollz has spoken

UP!

I planned to get down to CCPB this summer anyway, now this would give me another excuse) I voted sept. cuz I am getting married on oct. 19th. So I don't think I'd be able to make it out the week before.
    bandit5@adelphia.net
    My Trading Feedback
    "Maine, is that even a state anymore? Never hear anything about it"
    -govnamac
    "Personally all I want is a stripper and a corn dog"
    RevBrown

UP!
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

It's a close race, so far I don't see anyone saying one date or the other will be prohibitive.

UP.

The last PNL of the season is october 6th...Most of the teams practicing for the tourney will be there septemeber 28th.

I'm not sure exactly if we'd want to have it the 28th where alot of people will be there or the 12th when there would be much less.

But have it a ccpb, its new englands best field and we could do alot of damage on the rpide of all the angel and cocker toters that will be there.

So...whats the verdict?
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

actually sept 28 is on a sturday so i dont think its a team practice day

Just wondering how close these places are to Boston, because I'm thinking about attending.

ccpb is about 2 or so hours from boston

Bah, I dont know how id get there then. Anyone in Boston or the surrounding areas?

well depending on the route you takeits about 1 to 1/2 south of boston.... if the route you plan on takin brings you to 495 thats all you gotta worry about....

from the intersection of I-90 (aka mass pike) and 495 its about 1 to 1 1/2 hours from there depending on traffic but once on 495 you never get off that road untill you go over the bourne bridge and once that happens you just go around and around the rotary untill you see their little sign =)

ok i just looked up on mapquest.... from jersey to the cape is a little over 5 hours.... pretty much its heads towards the medowlands on 6 then to 195 to 495 which becomes 25 go over the bourne bridge (dont get off the buzzards bay exits) and around the rotary till you see their sign...

also that was over 5 hours from Freehold (its the only place that i know of in NJ besides alantic city) so judge from there... as far as map quest goes just look for directions to the bourne bridge that should get you right there

Anyone know how close the MBTA gets to there? I probably wouldent have access to a car to get to/from the field so im just wondering.

take i-84 to the mass pike (90) then masspike to 495 to the cape
    or you could try to follow 91 on the coast thru Ct and RI
    Gecko
    Aka tech
    Chuff
    Chuff

Originally posted by Kaiser Bob
    Anyone know how close the MBTA gets to there? I probably wouldent have access to a car to get to/from the field so im just wondering.
    If you can get in early enough you can ride down with me. It's only a small detour for me coming down from Nashua.

I vote for the 28th. There's a good chance I wont be able to go on the 12th.
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

A big UP for this poll.

Looks like the 28th has it by a hair.