Thread: Anyone have a Micro Emag?

Anyone have a Micro Emag?

I am looking to get something that can take cocker barrels, so I can use all my barrels on my new gun (some type of mag) and my cocker. I already have like 5 good cocker barrels, and don't want to start a whole new collection.
    Does anyone have a Micro Emag? If so, how do you like it?
    If I don't get one of these, I will wait for a C&C.

sarge
    When that eight foot tall goon is tapping the back of your favorite head against the wall, and asks, "Have you paid your dues?"...You tell him what old Jack Burton tells him...You tell him, "The checks in the mail".

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA
    well, some have had problems with them in the past, and others havnt. I personally hqave an agd e-mag and i love it. I reccomend waiting for the extreme tho.

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK

my brother has a micro e-mag and its sweet he hasnt had any problems and its cool cause he has some good cocker barrels and i have a cocker so i just use them when he isnt
    I only began to truly understand my problem when I started to notice myself unsuccessfully trying to include myself in conversations that didn't exist

i used a nickle one in like 4-5 games.. (woods ) and i didnt like the looks or anything.. and synce there like i think 1100 something? ide just wait for the cnc
    RT
    Ace'd Emag (sold)
    Xmag (sold)

halo13 Guest
    you could look into getting an SFL

i had one, had some minor chopping problems, but nothing didnt work about it

it was just ok, altho i couldnt get use to the emag trigger, i didnt have any gun problems

i believe that the problems were worked out in later models

Cliff
    AO MEMBER# 2967
    No Limit
    check out these killers...
    NFeel The JoyN

Thanks for the feedback guys

sarge

pennsylvania dental association(philadelphia)
    i've got one and love it, i just got level 10 installed in it and it is rocking, but even before i got lvl 10 it didn't chop, maybe once when my warp batteries were running low or almost out of balls, oh well awesome marker.

ken

skateboard=me=8 years

good traders:grey goose, coffeynitro, langrage, bond1313, flipirit, rogue factor, kirby, banziamf, thelar, BTautomag, Littmag, thilbo, dirtybunny, thing, xadamx

R.I.P Zach Daly

I have the E-Mag Micro 2000. Great gun overall. as with any Emag. Reason for the Micro? My main reason was the vertical feed and a more sleak design along with ability to use cocker barrels.

http://www.fox4paintball.com/img/Apr...p/IM000053.JPG

I have had next to no problems with it. I use a warp feed and all with it and hardly have any ball breakage. With the Level 10, I am going on about 50k strong with no breaks at all. I cant speak for all tho.

It all depends. If you want a mag now, I would go with the AGD mag since upgrading the body to a CnC Extreme is just the cost of the body itself, vs a Micro, you need to in addition to the body, possibly purchase a new sear assembly or other parts.

Or, just wait till the new CnC Extremes come out.
    Wherever you go, there I am.
    My Webpage: http://betamax.xwarzone.com