Thread: Time for another reminder

Time for another reminder

Please do not call us to find out whether your Level 10 has shipped. If you ordered July 19th or later, it has not shipped.

A few orders older than that were held up by communication problems on the internet store. Those orders have been identified and have been flagged for first allocation when the next batch of L10's is ready.

For those who ordered 7/19 or later, please remember also that just because we build a hundred or whatever kits does not mean they all ship immediately! We have lots of other orders to get out too, so only so many L10s can ship on any one day.

If you ordered before 7/19 and have not heard from me regarding the delay, feel free to email me. Otherwise, please be patient.

Marcia

Talking No Problem Here!!

I ordered my Beta Level 10 on the 18th of July and got my UPS tracking number Saturday!! This Wednesday, I'll be hooking up my Level 10!!!!

just tell the people that if they call, their order will be backordered

I ordered my lvl 10 on July 20th. Any idea when it might be shipped?

The nice ladies in the front office have given you all the info there is. Orders made on the 20th have not shipped yet. If the nice ladies had a shipping date, they would have posted that too. Army

Thank you for your response Army. I already know they are very busy dealing with lvl 10 orders. However, I intended my question to be answered when new information was available. A repeat of what was already said was not necessary. Also, I would appreciate it if you would write a reply, rather than editing my own message. LJT.
    Last edited by LJT; 07-29-2002 at 11:16 PM.

*dances* Woo! Ordered mine on the 18th =)

Hey OfficeGal! A babylon 5 fan? I know that's pretty much the only thing that keeps me sane after coming home from a shift of customer support.

So, from one Customer Support agent to another: Thank you for the excellent job you do =)

"Why do you come here, OfficeGal?"
    "I come to serve."
    "Who do you serve?"
    "I serve the truth."
    "What is the truth?"
    "That we are one people, one voice."
    "Will you follow Tom into fire? Will you follow Tom into darkness? Will you follow Tom into death?"
    "I will."
    "Then follow."

-Mike

Mine wasn't ordered till the 21st...so i'm expecting my in December...anything earlier than that is perectly fine for me..

Tyril--

ROFLMAO!

JoAnn says we already HAVE followed Tom into fire and darkness..... but death? I'm not so sure about that!

(I would have follows Marcus ANYWHERE though)

Marcia

What?! What do you mean I don't live here Mr. Kaye?
    Yeah, me too Dirty!
    Posted by someone talking about cockers shooting further and more accurately:
    Plus, I don't want to see a bunch of stupid people running around the field with all sorts of bad info.
    Everytime you break the forum rules, God kills a puppy... please think of the puppies.

Got it

Got my Lvl 10 today! Thanks AGD-OfficeGal.

Darn Canadian govt. charged me an extra 14 bux tax and 5 bux handling fee.

8) Thanks again!
    I'm not wearing any pants
    My Feedback
    more a matter of stroking it 'til it "feels" right. -GP@PPS
    X-Valve'd ULE Mag
    PPS Hurricane

I orderd mine on the 17th and i havent heard anything reguarding my kit please repond

"Hey its the new transparent aluminum gun!! Must be light because you cant see it!" ------AGD

nevermind sorry i daid ay thing i got my kit yesterday and my mom had gotten it and knowing her she put it down somewhere and forgotabout it. i was going in her room to go change hunting for some quarters to go get so snacks at the store when in her sock drwaer i see a little box with whit lettering Low Impact Superbolt Kit i pull it out and start running around yelling and screzming and the i call my mom and ask why she was hiding it and she said she forgot to tell me i had gotten it when it came *i was sleeping* I feel good now

i ordered mine either the 18th or 19th.. i havent heard anything, does it matter where i live?
    RT
    Ace'd Emag (sold)
    Xmag (sold)

ooh sorry about that, it was on my front protch..

it warks awesome, thanx agd (i can out shoot my hoppernow with out haven 2 worrie ) its a 12vt too..

I've completely given up on expecting it. Not to bash AGD in any way because I knew exactly what I was getting into when I ordered. I just would not be surprised if it was late august early september.

Crap always comes up to delay stuff.

I'm still waiting..10 days down...hopefully not much to go...

Talking Level 10!!!!

Got mine Wednesday!
    RickEz10 and I installed it last night!
    Still playing with it!

Neither of us had the courage to stick our fingers in it yet though!

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

My lvl 10 just arrived, YAAAY. Deb and I say thank you Marcia, and the stickers were there. Although Deb was hoping to get Tom's autograph on one. Maybe next order?
    Flying the unfriendly skies.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. This has nothing to do with Lvl 10 or the front office gals.

DR

UPDATES THREAD?

HEY WOULDN'T IT BE A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE A CLASSIC THREAD THAT THE OFFICE-GALS CAN DAILY UPDATE THE AO'ERS ON UP TO WHAT DAY THEY HAVE SHIPPED THE LVL10 ORDERS. NOW WE ARE STUCK TO GUESSING AS TO HOW FAR THEY HAVE GOTTEN FROM THE 19TH. I KNOW IT DOESNT SOUND LIKE MUCH BUT IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED BY THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR THOSE ORDERS AND WOULD KEEP THEM FROM BOTHERING YOU GALS ABOUT THEIR OWN ORDERS VIA EMAILS AND CALLS.

Metal kids have more fun!!

Atleast wipers are good for something........target practice.

-=Proud 04 Shocker Owner=-

::::::Punishers Paintball::::::

I too would like to know the progress on LVL 10 since this thread was started.

I ordered my LVL 10 over 2 weeks ago and have not heard jack about it since my conformation email.

I didnt even get a confirmation email. I'm wondering whats up with my order, I ordered on July 19th and sent my superbolts and classic valve (for the go retro program) to AGD on the 22nd. Any info officegal?

Syntax, if you didn't get a confirmation from the store, it's possible that (a) you entered your email address incorrectly, or (b) your order did not go through, or (c) some other glitch happened. Email me with your name and the date your placed the order.

office@airgun.com

This week we are shipping orders that came in July 19-26. Please be patient, we are doing our best!

Marcia

Thumbs up thanx

thanx marcia we dont care about the other dates only the ones ordered on the 26th
    plz keep us updated i love u people

Yes, thank you Marcia and every one else at AGD.

I am supposed to receive my LX on the 8th. For reference, I ordered my kit on the 21st.

i ordered the same day and mine was sent out today and should reach me by the 12th (I live in California)..woot woot...i'm soooooooo happy!

Finally!!!!!! I just got the email saying delivery date is scheduled for the 13th of August. I ordered it on the 19th so those of you who also ordered it around that day should be seeing it soon as well.

Hopefully I can get it working. I'm not too mechanically gifted....
    ULE Body Level 10 Automag intelliframe + retrovalve

Thank you officegal, I got the email today and my stuff will be here this coming monday. I guess I was just being impatient