Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feedback for EnW

This is Eggo from PBN

Excelent trader,I traded my Timmy For One of his Trix'es,and it came as told,and even with a free guage
    Came well packaged(lol,nice shoes,lol),and with all manuals even for the parts
    Came with some extra parts to do ghetto tophat mod
    He was very easy to get into contact with,and shipped on time,and got here quickly and in great condition
    From the serial # on the gun,it is in EXCELENT condition,not a scratch on it!

I would deff do buisness with again,and probably will as soon as my CP reg gets here,ill probably trade for a Sidewinder with him

A+++
    Great trader!

BTW,i dont post here often,so thats why its not Eggo,im just too lazy to get a new name

Re: This is Eggo from PBN

I am just reposting this as a quote so it doesn't get altered when I leave TEAMAMBUSH(Eggo on Pbnation) negative feedback. His trade was in a lot worse shape than he described and I proposed to trade back or him pay for the repairs...which he has not complied with yet.
    Originally posted by TEAMAMBUSH
    Excelent trader,I traded my Timmy For One of his Trix'es,and it came as told,and even with a free guage
    Came well packaged(lol,nice shoes,lol),and with all manuals even for the parts
    Came with some extra parts to do ghetto tophat mod
    He was very easy to get into contact with,and shipped on time,and got here quickly and in great condition
    From the serial # on the gun,it is in EXCELENT condition,not a scratch on it!

I would deff do buisness with again,and probably will as soon as my CP reg gets here,ill probably trade for a Sidewinder with him

A+++
    Great trader!

BTW,i dont post here often,so thats why its not Eggo,im just too lazy to get a new name
    Jesus Saves....and it don't cost you a dime! Accept Him and you will be saved.

9 Volt Halo Mods For Sale
    FREE*Custom Matrix Breech Rods*FREE
    My Feedback
    My Feedback 2

Got 5 Halo 9v mods today in the mail, first impression, wow, nice!

very impressed with the items, wont hesitate to put all 5 of these mods in out team halos.

great seller, fast shipping

A+

thanks a bunch!
    Cliff
    AO MEMBER# 2967
    No Limit
    check out these killers...
    NFeel The JoyN

Thumbs up

A+++ Great transaction, great product (HALO 9v mod), and timely shipping!

Thanks Again,
    Guy

"Freedom is never Free!"
    My AO Feedback Thread
    My Ebay Feedback

great trader replies fast and shipped faster. thank you for such great service

Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

trigger pull game

Excellent trader. The trade went just as it should. Excellent

Thanks

EnW's Feedback

I just had a very smooth and fast transaction with EnW! Fast payment and shipped when he said he would. I would not hesitate to do business with him as a buyer or seller. Thanks again for great transaction and good communications!

FEEDBACKS: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1586606
    bought a pair of dye hybrid pants from him, fast shipping, great guy. A++++

Paid quickly,and promptly. A easy transaction. one of the best to date will do a deal with him any time .....A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ thanks again
    dont like me bite me you sissy

www.valleythunder.com

Bought Micro Pneumag from him. Beautiful gun! Great guy. The thing was very safely packed. Trust!!!!