Thread: TOM PLEASE, when should i send my Standard Valve

TOM PLEASE, when should i send my Standard Valve

hey i just ordered a retro valve and i partivipated in the go retro program. i gave u the serial number on my valve and i paid for it. now i have a big question, when do i send in my standard valve, please respond, i just don't know when to do it, i want it asap because i might be playing next weekend, i don't know. please respond, thanks a million. ~sebastian

ben_JD Guest
    If you are participating in the Go ReTro program, then you need to send your valve in first, then they will send your new ReTro valve. If you are participating in the Go ReTro in Reverse, then they will charge you about $300, send you the ReTro Valve and then refund your CC about $100 when they receive your A.I.R. Valve.

And if I am not mistaken you should have gotten an RA number to ship it in with. You better call Marcia on this one and get straight what to do..or email her about it. Do not expect office business to be done though here. Call em!!

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

i got the number i should just put it on the side of the package, right? Or will that effect the shipping? Just wondering, sending it out tomarrow so let me know. thanks alot. ~sebastian

Put the address and everything on the package as normal then put "RA# whatever" on the sides so it is visible. It will not hinder the shipping at all. The post office just uses the info they need and disregards everything else. Don't be scared...send it! Enjoy your retro, it is worth every penny!

The gun is 1/8" of a game that is a FOOT long!
    (...but a 'mag helps)
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine. -Eddie Vedder
    Sinister Sainthood

thanks doobie

I usually include a note inside the package with it on as well as a description of what its all about. I always ship it UPSP Tracked.

Also I then thank the guys, flirt with the ladies and ask for stickers!

And, in addition, on the outside of the package I put it under the address such as RE: RA# 1234 or sort of like that.

Your gonna love it. But ship it on with that RA#...they are waiting on you!

Sear?

do i need to send the sear? i am just wondering. thanks. ~sebastian

Question

Call the office on that one! I'm not sure

ill just send it their closed and i don't get home till 500 so they close. thanks everyone. ~sebastian