Thread: HELP choosing a fill station

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA

HELP choosing a fill station

ok, heres where i am at, As some of you may kno, i am going to chile for a foreign exchange. As you canguess, compressed air is not as abundant as it is up here, so here is what is going to happen. Where i am staying there is a small field. Well one of jon's buddys in chile runs a store. His store is the primary dealer to the small field owner. he is going to get a tank down to the field for me to use. well, i need a fill station for the scuba tank. I dont kno what one to get. here are my choices. http://www.888paintball.com/Class.as...+FILL+STATIONS i was looking at the air america un regulated one, is that the one i want? please4 help me asap

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK

http://www.paintball-online.com/prod...k=yes&dept=109

I'd get this one. Here's the deal, they advertise it as the ACI Fill Station, which is actually anodized a redish color, but in the picture they show a generic fill station. Call them up and ask for the black SCUBA Fill station, I think it's $5 cheaper and I like it better than the ACI Fill Station.

GEE thanks black! i appreciate it! have fun at the iao btw

You not going to be there this year?

sadly no... I leve for chile on the 9th of august. I tried and pleaded to go for the tech meeting, hell even jon begged me to go! lol j/k but yea, im missing it sadly, i wish i could go so bad, il be there next year tho