Thread: E-mag battery need help!

E-mag battery need help!

I just got my E-mag about three weeks ago and have charged the battery 3 times since, the last charge was on my way home from a vacation (2 days ago) and I was charging the battery with the car charger hooked up to our van. Just this morning I pulled the pin out of the battery to find that it had no power, I hooked the charger up to a wall outlet and the green light came on, then I put the battery in the charger and the light went out instead of turning red. What is wrong here?

Okay, I may have fixed the problem, I took the battery apart and found a tiny little slit in the red wire exposing the copper strands, I wrapped it with electrical tape. The battery still won't give power to the gun but it could be dead, I don't know. When I put it in the charger the light blinks green and red, is that normal? I never saw it happen before but I don't sit and watch the battery charge either. Thanks for any input

Yes, it should show green for a second and then turn red. Charge it for about 3 hours and then check the voltage of the battery if it's below 14V, it won't allow the gun to operate. If it's not charging, then send it into AGD.

Everything seems to be working fine now, I don't have anything to measure voltage but I did let it charge until the light turned green (about 2 1/2 to 3 hours) and then put it on the gun and was able to get a little over 2,000 shots before it went dead. I'll give it a full charge before I play this weekend and see what happens.