Thread: Official IAO Tech Conference Thread

Official IAO Tech Conference Thread

AO,

The Tech Conference here went great. I almost lost my voice but it was all good. All of us went out to dinner the night before and there should be a lot of pics. Great to meet everyone especially Tuna and Cphilip. Big AO turnout!

How about those pics!!??

AGD

I had such a great time Im trying to come back. The Tech Conference was not only informative, but Tom made it practically fun as well, the whole atmosphere was just so nice and relaxed, it really was a pleasure to be there and totally worth the trip! Thanks again Tom for having it and I for one look forward to many more.

Well, not a lot, but you gottan check out SprayingMango's funky dance...

http://pittsburgh-music.com/paintball/iao02/

Great pics! Thanks for posting them and looking forward to more

Wish I was there

manike

Certified...well almost!

Well...let me start by saying Tom...you are the greatest. I am honored to have been able to attend and get to meet you personally. You teach a mean class! And THANKS so much for introducing me to Bud Orr! The atmosphere of the whole event was once again priceless, proving that whenever you get these AGD people and AO'ers together, the fun just happens by itself. I felt as though I have known you guys all my life. Looking forward to meeting all of you soon again. My sincere thanks go out to you Tom, for providing the Professionalism that NO other company could ever supply. Special thanks to Tom, Gunga, Jon, Mel, Cphillip, and Kayle. You guys have helped me out in ways you will never know. Long Live AGD! And a few pics I took...sorry for the quality...Yes...we were straight in this pic! Here is one in the lobby of the Sheraton Here is the man himself, in all his blazing glory! and last but not least, Cphillip! Thanks for everything Phil!
    Last edited by Tunaman; 08-06-2002 at 10:35 AM.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Up for da Man!

OK I am back home!!!

Wonderfull time! Tom was great. He realy needs to have that bladder checked! Great info and he is a true leader.

Great to see everyone agian. Tom (required to list him first it was an order! )Tuna, Jon, KB, Capo, Gunga....well so many I am gonna have to come back and edit

and great to meet some new faces to old names, Muzik, Black, Rob, Havoc, Kayle, Cledford, Spray...again I am tired from the ride and gonna have to come back to this. I can remember faces and not all the names right now. Will fix that later please do not feel slighted I just rode 10 hours. I will get to it!!!

I got a few picts and some more names to think of but am too tired right now. But let me tell you all you realy need to pack up and go to one of these things. So much fun and these folks are so much more interesting in person.

Great time and well worth effort! I may even have passed the test!!!
    Last edited by cphilip; 08-07-2002 at 08:40 PM.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

some picts...
    Last edited by cphilip; 08-07-2002 at 08:36 PM.

Setting up the tech conference... (Thats Jon in the truck and BlackVCG holding the box)
    Last edited by cphilip; 08-07-2002 at 08:37 PM.

Tom workin the crowd!

and my Tounge picture!!!

One of our trip up through the New River Gorge we stopped here for lunch on the way back and had a picnick...
    Last edited by cphilip; 08-07-2002 at 08:29 PM.

Another West "by God" Virginia pict of the famous Bridge on 19 over the gorge...

let see... Class in session! Good class and Tom is a real funny guy to watch. There were like 40 in the class and we got some good press in there too. I talked to a real nice looking blond reporter from some online publication. Need to see what that one was.

I have a question, are these classes ever videotaped? I have been trying to go to them for the last few times they were offered but work has kept me from going. Certification is not an issue for me but more for a better understanding of all the AGD products and how they work. (Since that is all I have)
    Wherever you go, there I am.
    My Webpage: http://betamax.xwarzone.com