Thread: Thanks Don....

Talking Thanks Don....

I just want to thank ya Don for settin up my e-mag GREAT. The thing is so sick. I LUV IT. I cant wait for this weekend. My church is having this thing they call boot camp where we go out to a retreat center about an hour away and its int he woods and we play paintball. the best part is everyone that goes(besides me and paintbattler) are newbies. Cant wait to show um the TRU power of mag. They get all stoked up when they see a new non-stock barrel, let alone an electric gunt that'll shoot 20bps . justw anted to say thanks and you've been GREAT thorugh everything we've done and I cant wait to get my hands on one of those emagnum phase 2 body rails

Josh
    Looking for a gun

Id make sure that gun is locked in semi when you go play, overshooting and/or possibly injuring newbies is not good for paintball.

good idea. I was also going to adjust the bps down to like 8 or 10. nothing very high

that look's exactly like RT_luver's gun is it? or did you buy it off of him?
    good traders- agdmagman2001, magdude25,Geoff Noble, than205, X-plosive, speedball4life, CoFFey[NiTrO], Snakebite78, zads27

haha...i would NEVER sell my gun. I'm actually glad I didn't wait and get an extreme. I love this thing SOO MUCH. This is RT_Luver. I got a new name to go with my e-mag, since i dont have an RT. the only thing is...my post count went from 1900 to 0.

Originally posted by Emagster
    haha...i would NEVER sell my gun. I'm actually glad I didn't wait and get an extreme. I love this thing SOO MUCH. This is RT_Luver. I got a new name to go with my e-mag, since i dont have an RT. the only thing is...my post count went from 1900 to 0.

post count's don't matter but you were more respected as a member before now your going to get hell from people.

You don't have an RT? You have an RT as much as I do owning my RT Pro. Think about it.

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

Originally posted by speedballbanks

post count's don't matter but you were more respected as a member before now your going to get hell from people.
    not really I would think. sure some people may not knwo ti was me but as of now 3 ppl do and all the pplt hat read my post about it being me will know so on and so forth. doesn't really matter. ya know... so my post count drops, its techincally not the quanity of posts, its the quality(hehe...uhhh, ok)

Originally posted by shartley
    You don't have an RT? You have an RT as much as I do owning my RT Pro. Think about it.

well considering shartley is a new member we will let that one slide see shartley an rt is not an e-mag, because an e-mag valve is different

well considering shartley is a new member we will let that one slide see shartley an rt is not an e-mag, because an e-mag valve is different
    LOLROF You ARE kidding right? I am by far NOT a new member… and the E-mag uses a Retro Valve the same as the RT Pro does. Thus, any Mag newer than a classic (i.e. RT / RT Pro / E-Mag) use a form of RT valve. Yes a standard RT (before the Pro came out) is a bit different, but they are all RT’s in a fashion. You may like to look around and read the threads explaining this, heck I believe there is at least one here on the first page of threads.

OMG! LMAO!

An EMag valve is hte exact thing as an RT valve.. except taht it says "EMAG" on hte side insted of "RT" or "ReTro"

Try studing up and LEARNING about these thigns before you open your mouth and remove all doubt.

And calling THE Sam Hartley a NEW member is just plain stupidity. Disregard his registration date, he had to re-register due to technical problems, though his post count is the same.
    Last edited by Vegeta; 08-07-2002 at 07:43 PM.

uhh...ok. well I also wnat to mention that Don gave Puddles(the name of my e-mag) a GREAT trigger job. its so frigin EASY to get it to go reactive. its almost like magic....I've never had elves in ym gun Before but I think they came with this one

Originally posted by Vegeta
    OMG! LMAO!

An EMag valve is hte exact thing as an RT valve.. except taht it says "EMAG" on hte side insted of "RT" or "ReTro"

Try studing up and LEARNING about these thigns before you open your mouth and remove all doubt.

And calling THE Sam Hartley a NEW member is just plain stupidity. Disregard his registration date, he had to re-register due to technical problems, though his post count is the same.

Are you kidding?? he know's i am joking and yuo should too. notice the little winky at the end of my previous post, and look in some other thread i said shartley is a new member don't listen to him, i know he isn't a new member, i just like to get a laugh out of some people. so don't get your "panties" in a wedge.

don't get your "panties" in a wedge.
    HAHA....thats the best thing I've eard all day(yes, I know. today was VERY BORING)