Thread: Doughnut orgy and IAO

Doughnut orgy and IAO

I had an awesome time at the IAO and the AO Doughnut orgy! There was quite a crowd of AOers and AGD members. TK was also able to introduce us to virtually everybody in paintball! Bud Orr even sat in for awhile and talked with us. TK showed off the extreme and talked about it. He also asked us about z-grips and pump kits. There was a drawing for a Equation Barrel kit and I won! (Thanks a lot to Equation Design!) We also got to meet the members of AGD Pride and AGD Lions. They're a bunch of really cool guys. Good luck in the Semi's tommorrow! It was really nice to put some faces to the names I see here at the forums. The X-ball (Nations cup) was really interesting to watch. There was some really cool moves going on. (I watched Russia beat England.) I took a few pictures of people: (Wait till you see the AGD team picture - sorry didn't get it on digital camera.) Thanks to AGD and everyone who came!

This first picture is Muzikman and his cool "sniper". That thing has the shortest pump stroke I've seen!
    Last edited by Rocp15126; 08-10-2002 at 06:56 PM.

Here's another pict of the extreme. It was mentioned that you will be able to get the aluminum valve in different colors eventually. They sold every extreme they brought!

The next few are of the Doughnut orgy.

another

Rocp..you didn't get any pics of the barrel system you won, did you?

one more...

and lastly a very interesting pict of the PPIG team - Aoers might recognize them as nerbro, Skreemer, 3.14159......, and Top Secret!
    Edit: and yes he did play in the cow suit. They also played with pump guns!
    Last edited by Rocp15126; 08-11-2002 at 07:41 PM.

DirtyBunny,

I just took one, I don't know how it came out though. I had a choice of any color ( I took black because they had it on hand.) They were also out of some of the inserts which they are mailing to me. They're a great bunch of guys! Thanks again Equation Design! (Equationusa.com)

that's cool..i was supposed to get one before IAO to review for you all...but that didn't happen..I'm going with a polished back and a blue front..hehehehehe...

Thanks for remembering me

The guy in the yellow hat is me.
    O FLAGPULL O

Cincinnati All-Stars

Sorry about that Top Secret!:o I edited it!

I realized halfway home that I forgot about the donut orgy To much playing Halo with Strange.

I guess you can kind of see me in one of this pics :P ..I was in agony from all the dirt in my eyes (contacts, dirt, and dry eyes do not mix!!)

Is that a sydarm Tom's holding in the third pic? At first I thought it was a revolver, and was thinking "what's Tom doing waving around a revolver?" lol but on second inspection it looks more like a sydarm.

Yes, that is a Sydarm. That would be Steve's (AKA Webbie, AKA Mister44) Sydarm to be exact.

No... its not mine...

Its actually Matt Shively's - who brought it over to get a level 10 in it...

problem -the power tubes arent drilled out like the automags to reduce the FPS - so the bolt wont fit...

bummer...

Problems or questions with the site or your account? Email me: webmaster@automags.org I collect old guns and paintball gear. Email me if you have stuff to sell!

Paintball Never Dies - www.vintagerex.com

I stand corrected...

Hmm..screw Lvl10...I just need some Reg orings

that extreme has an Equation Multi-Switch Pro on it

Richmond

Forest Green Unmilled Viking #475
    (black razor blade and black sticky3s)
    black 14in Powerlyte Scepter Kit
    Black Halo B
    88/45 Centerflag Hyperflow Stub