Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD!! AO Day South Carolina 2002 (register now) TOM IS COMING!!!!

Check the front page of this thread, 1st post for all info on the field and paint situation.

Re: NIIIICCCEEEE!!!!

Originally posted by Regulator
    My friend and I went to the field last weekend and it is and unbelivably(SP) place. the owners are the nicest people ever and the prices are awesome. we are definatley going and entering the tourneys. which brings me to my question? one of the guys on my team is and RPS fanatic sooo...
    1. do they sell any RPS?
    2. Can he bring his own?
    3. is there a BYOP fee?
    Paintball, Inc. Will be the paint vendor. We requested Powerball Pearl, I don't know if they will bring anything else ... they might. This is a field paint only event - only because we are using a small profit on the paint to cover costs of some other stuff, like the band. We haven't done a BYOP fee, partly because with the 100 or ppl in attendance there will be no way to know if someone paid their fee or not.

Powerball is good paint - its not crummy stuff, and we are getting it at a very good price and only adding like $5 or so.

We aren't making a profit on this event, if there is any money left over we are going to donate it to the Daniel HS paintball club and the Clemson paintball club - those guys will be reffing for free.

I know it may not be everyone's favorite, but its not cheap stuff either.

I hope that will do!

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

Re: OFFICIAL ANOUNCEMENT : AO Day South Carolina Nov 9th...

Originally posted by cphilip
    Inter-Forum Involvement! Styles *****ley (LOL the filter doesn't like your name!)he is the Co Admin from PBC
    Whoa! I'm going?!?! Nobody told me this!

Re: Re: OFFICIAL ANOUNCEMENT : AO Day South Carolina Nov 9th...

Originally posted by Styles
    Well, that pretty much kills the kidnapping plan, now that you know.
    Shaun Nelson --- old, fat, slow.... did I mention lazy? I ate all the pies
    I disable .signatures Apparently you do not.

Re: Re: OFFICIAL ANOUNCEMENT : AO Day South Carolina Nov 9th...

Hmm, Phil apparently thought you were. Are you not coming? I'll take that out of there if you're not.

But we sure would LIKE you to come! We are hoping that next year rather than billing this as an AO meet we will bill it as the Clemson Internet Meet - and include AO, PBC, PBN, Warpig, and any other group we can get interested in it.

Let me know,

FatMan

personman Guest
    Yay ogmomgmo I'm going
    Have you gotten my registration fee yet?

Originally posted by ntn4502
    yeah we definately need to do something so everybody knows whos who,

wyn, did we get a room yet?
    tato got the room when I decided to go. we should be all set.

I wasn't planning on definitely being there no, as I may be out of town on other business. But if not I might grab some chaps and make the drive up at least to hang out.

Chaps as in People? Or Chaps as in Pants?

Both.............?

Both.............?
    You're bringing a motorcycle gang?

personman Guest
    Anyone have an extra Retro Valve I can borrow for the day while I'm up therE?
    Actually, I'm serious
    LMK
    Yes I have to do a smiley face after everything I type.

In the back seat of your truck with duct tape stretched out..
    Anyone know if there will be any good deals on upgrades... hint hint "Retros for 200$ what?" At the ao meet? I really need a retro, and I wanna keep my standard AIR valve for a back-up mag. I hate having to dish out 300$ on a new valve, but I don't wanna trade my old one in.. can't you see my dilemma!?

Originally posted by FrAuStY
    Anyone know if there will be any good deals on upgrades... hint hint "Retros for 200$ what?" At the ao meet? I really need a retro, and I wanna keep my standard AIR valve for a back-up mag. I hate having to dish out 300$ on a new valve, but I don't wanna trade my old one in.. can't you see my dilemma!?
    Yeah, I see it, and it's more along the lines of having the cake and eating it too.

'Course, I suffer the same complex too!

Seriously, I NEED a lvl10 while i'm there! Don't forget to order them Cphilip!!!

G
    TAG Factory Support Team
    Rebuildable Angel Ball Detents for LED, LCD, IR3! as well as ALL ULE bodies
    Old age and treachery will prevail over youth and skill!

My Feedback Thread
    TAG Sportz
    COG

Guys, I don't know about all of you, but I'm bringing ALL my mag stuff, and will SELL... barrels $20 a pop... first come first serve.. no joke, I sold a 14" Smartparts All american for $20, a Dye SS $20...

so find me early!!! Will also have other stuff for sale, and an Air SYSTEM for TRADE/Sell!!

I have an AirAmerican 68/45 Apo 2k... =] so..... bring the stuff you want to sell/trade... I'm sure there'll be MORE then just ME trading and selling!!!!!
    The MOOSE is LOOSE!

Good Traders: RogueFactor, Personman,Bazaro,hawpunch, Devil,bofh,Walker,Boble86,Ryknow,MajorDamage

BAD TRADER::: TheEmagGuy

My Feedback

AO-GA

personman Guest
    Can we see the final preregistered list or what ever?
    Its going to be sooooooo fun!
    Yay I'm excited!
    7 MORE DAYS

p.s. anyone have a retro valve I can borrow?

I've got BAD NEWS

my little brother messed his knee up two weeks ago, and the Doctor this week told him NO SPORTS for two weeks, so he is going to be unable to GO!!

SO

I'm trying to FILL his spot with the owner of my local proshop, it's a fat chance but who knows !!!! lol....

if not, then I'll have to bring someone eles....

personman Guest
    Jeez boomer, I am really sorry to hear that

GOOD NEWS! According to weather.com there should be 0% chance of rain, but get your coats out, its going to be chilly!
    http://www.weather.com/weather/detail/29630?dayNum=7

Edit: now its saying 10% but thats still nothing! The other week it said %30 and it diddnt rain!
    Last edited by personman; 11-03-2002 at 12:37 PM.

yeah... it's not a REAL big deal... but it does hurt.. cause I wanted him to play....

BTW personman.. I'm putting together a team... I want a really STRONG 3 man, and good 5 man, and I want enought to even run 10 man.... pm me for more info ..=]

personman Guest
    Originally posted by boomerfoxtrot
    yeah... it's not a REAL big deal... but it does hurt.. cause I wanted him to play....

BTW personman.. I'm putting together a team... I want a really STRONG 3 man, and good 5 man, and I want enought to even run 10 man.... pm me for more info ..=]
    Doh, too late, I'm on team ate all the pies
    I'll look forward to bunkering you!

I don't think he was talking about SCAO, since he mentioned 5man and 10man

yeah, I wasn't talking about SC... lol

let me know..

personman Guest
    Oh.. lol
    Yes, Sure I would like to be on your team, but I couldnt play from say, the day after SCAO to after christmas because of my partedoutmagness..
    I could play with my brothers stock tippmann or maybe if I ask nicely my brothers cocker..
    After christmas I will be basking in micro e-mag glory!!!
    The only problem is.........................
    I dont know if I can make it down to dans land or wherever just to play a tourney.. (unless there is motavation like $$ )
    I could try though.. I'm going to be laying off paintball until I get my micro, but if you really need me, I always have my little brothers tippmann..

OK some people follow directions and some do not!

Here is a list of all the checks and payments I have recieved as of Sunday Nov 3. If you mailed earlier then you got an issue but not to worry just bring cash and if the check is here by then you will know it at the registration table and can pocket your cash. I will update this daily.

Recieved on behalf of:

LoadSM5 - $25 (did you hit the registration page too?)
    Adam Hodges - $25
    Kevin Cullen - $25
    Ryan and Debra Davis - $40 (one player two dinners)
    Daniel Parker - $25
    Jhon Trussell - $25

Two with slight issues but your payments:

Josh Hippley - $25 (No copy of the registration but have you down so if you do not show on the registration please do that too)

Keegan Bradford - $50 No copy of registration sheet. Are you registering for 2? Also you asked me to email you that I got the check but there is no email nor any AO name I could trace you down to. I did get the check but have no idea why its for $50 but will assume you are bringing a guest. See us at the registration table and please hit the online registration if you have not done so already.

That is all I have so far folks. Will update Late Monday after the mail runs. If you mailed late then bring some cash or we will have to send you out to an ATM!

In spite of this fact that you have prepaid please EVERYONE come to registration table first to get your playing tag and tickets for Dinner. The drawings will be based on these tickets!!! Important!!!

personman Guest
    I'm Adam Hodges!!!
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    ehheeh
    And just double checking.. we pay for the tourney when we get there... correct?

I'm awfully certain I hit the registration sheet but if you need to to do it again I can.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Yes, you pay tourney money there. its $5 a man or $15 a team. its easier to do it that way as it will be mostly pick up teams so bring an extra $5 in your sock!

Let me check on that Load. No problem.

More updates on the paid people are in. Three more were in the box as it was not checked yesterday. I will be doing all the up dates on the second post of this thread so go there. Three more of you showed up!

Load did you work out a place to stay with ezrunner? He has a couch for you.

I worked out nothing, as far as sleeping arrangements go. Couch is fine.

Ok work it out here: rclong@hubcap.clemson.edu