Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD!! AO Day South Carolina 2002 (register now) TOM IS COMING!!!!

On my way!! And bringing pie!! Woot!
    My feedback

Made in USA - it matters.

personman Guest
    Originally posted by paint magnet
    On my way!! And bringing pie!! Woot!
    mmmm.......
    was good pie
    *pats his belly*

Well I "think" it was a success. At least from my prespective I thought everyone had a good time. Many of them told me so. The final count for the day was 113. However it was kind of a surprise to me how much of a Family even this thing was. I realy didn't expect so many peoples Mom's, Wives, Brothers and Sister's to come out and watch. I think there was like 47 players and the rest came out to watch and chear them on and meet and socialize. It was a real pretty day with mild temperatures and a lot of fun out there. Met lots of real nice people and extended AO family members. I think about 100 people were at the party but in some cases not the same people that were out at the event for the day. Some of those had to leave and head home and some more folks showed up for the party that didn't go out to the field. Trying to include them in the count brings the total for the entire event combined to about 125 or so. I am sure we missed a few though in that count.

Anyway I will do a more extensive review in the near future. I just had to go to bed last night as I was near exhaustion when the dinner party was over. I did not make it to 223. And slept till 10:00 am!

I want to thank everyone who made this thing a success and so realy all I have to do is THANK EVERYONE! Because it was everyone who did it. It was a group effort and it was a mighty fine family event that we can all be proud of.

Phil and everyone... it was a GREAT day yesterday!!! Our drive back to Charleston went with no troubles, and we made it back right at 2:00am.

What a fun group of people to play ball with.... everyone was SO nice... and the sportsmanship was top notch!! (And no one harrassed me for bringing out an Angel instead of a Mag!! hehehe)

I really look forward to seeing the pictures as they get posted! I took 3 rolls yesterday and am debating if I should go do 1 hour processing, or if I can wait until Wednesday to see them. Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Frausty and Kelly... great meeting you guys! Can't wait to see your pictures too. I hope your 7 hour drive back to FL will go smoothly today. The weather here in Charleston is AWFUL today! Windy, downpour rain blowing sideways and lightning! ICK.

Thanks for running such an awesome event!! You had it all so well organized... from morning registration to dinner at the end of the night. We all had a great day and already look forward to another one like it.
    Brazen

Phil,

Made it home! You put on a GREAT Event!!! I hope you do this again next year. My wife and I will be there!!!! Everyone I spoke with had an excelent time!!! We met Tom Kaye! He was in so in tune with the people there and was asking US questions on new products, and how WE liked all of his products. I have never seen that where a business owner actually spoke with his customers, and bounced ideas back and forth with us. It was incredible!

The Golden Dragon Paintball field is a super field. We played on 6 fields, no waiting or very little waiting for a game. The layout was great, safety was good. The owners were super people!!! We need to formally thank them! A big thanks to Golden Dragon Paintball!! and the Clemson Paintball club for Refereeing all of the games and the mini 3-man! They did a super job!!!

G
    TAG Factory Support Team
    Rebuildable Angel Ball Detents for LED, LCD, IR3! as well as ALL ULE bodies
    Old age and treachery will prevail over youth and skill!

My Feedback Thread
    TAG Sportz
    COG

It was an awesome meet...one that I am telling everyone about already back home...(even those that don't know what a pb is...)

So...who is orgainizing the next AO meet and when will it be...j/k...

I'll give all you AGD guys a chance to rest alittle from the wonderful job you ALL did...then we can start planning the next one...lol...

If you weren't there...I'm sorry...if you were...it was great meeting you and hanging out...we definately need to do it more!!!

I just gotta save up some more $$!!
    I'm a Moose-lover!
    I'm a Wang Member!
    I will paint you with my Mag!

Thumbs up Great Time

Hey this is Latimer (the one with the spike in his lip), Just wanted to say I had a Blast! It was great hanging out with all of yall and watching some great paintball action.

Great Job FireLake, yall played awsome!
    King Coochie TomTom and The Fat Back Boyz well done your my Family!
    REF's Great Job.
    And Tom, There are no words that can describe how GREAT you are!!!!

I Really enjoyed it and look forward to the Next Event

Wc Keep Guest
    Originally posted by Devil
    It was an awesome meet...one that I am telling everyone about already back home...(even those that don't know what a pb is...)

So...who is orgainizing the next AO meet and when will it be...j/k...

I'll give all you AGD guys a chance to rest alittle from the wonderful job you ALL did...then we can start planning the next one...lol...

If you weren't there...I'm sorry...if you were...it was great meeting you and hanging out...we definately need to do it more!!!

I just gotta save up some more $$!!
    the next HUGE AO meet is gonna be the next jersey one. i just got in a few minutes ago and am i really too tired to even type. took us 14 hours to get back up here.

phil and fatman i had a great time cant wait to go back next year but next year ill be staying a little while longer to do some site seeing.

great time, it was fun when I came back and everybody asked why the hell did you drive 10 hours to shoot people ,and my twister experences will never be forgotten(sorry no pics, too busy peeing myself, kinda cool though)

WC Keep- did you guys not see or hear us at all when we passed you this morning?
    Last edited by ntn4502; 11-11-2002 at 11:39 AM.

Drink Wine

next big one? Well most likely will be the NJ one this summer. I will be up there supporting all them on that one. And at this point I am certain that we will repeat this one next Fall around the same time. Bigger and even better!!!

Originally posted by ntn4502
    WC Keep- did you guys not see or hear us at all when we passed you this morning?
    ntn4502, I'll answer for him. We saw you after you guys passed, and I tried to drive and catch you guys, but the top speed is about 70~80mph.

I'll take you for a ride if you come out for NJ AO, and show how it is really really loud inside. It's a 20 year, 6.5 liter diesel. It's loud.
    Shaun Nelson --- old, fat, slow.... did I mention lazy? I ate all the pies
    I disable .signatures Apparently you do not.

Riotz Guest
    Originally posted by Wc Keep
    the next HUGE AO meet is gonna be the next jersey one.
    Actually, the next big AO meet will be in California in December. I will post more details about that one soon.

I had a great time playing with everyone and meeting everyone this weekend. Nice meeting you all there again. It was nice to see some old faces as well as new ones.

I have some pictures that I will post tomorrow or something. I'm still sick and coughing up a lung now

Man... wish I could make it out to Cali... Oh well... Maybe Moose will give me a ride *Grin*

CA???

you have got to be joking..

maybe if we get Matt to get us buddy passes...
    The MOOSE is LOOSE!

Good Traders: RogueFactor, Personman,Bazaro,hawpunch, Devil,bofh,Walker,Boble86,Ryknow,MajorDamage

BAD TRADER::: TheEmagGuy

My Feedback

AO-GA

CA! CA! CA!

I'm guessing it will be at the scenario game between Tom and Budd in December..and considering that field is 5 minutes from my house...i'll finally be getting some Ao LoViN...

lets get some pics up or somthing!

looking for a TAC ONE, can trade minimag for it.
    AIM: scpaintballer01 or BHC Otter01
    Mod at www.se-paintball.com (somthing happened and i dont know what...)

Wc Keep Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scpaintballer01
    lets get some pics up or somthing!

this is two years old. this years is next weekend.

LOL.... boy is this one old... I better lock it down so it does not come up again and confuse anyone...

This is from WAY back.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com