Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD!! AO Day South Carolina 2002 (register now) TOM IS COMING!!!!

agdjon Guest

umm hmmm....

Do I really want to go where it is too hot, muggy, and people talk with them accents and stuff...

Do I really want to C Philip??? (get it???)

Is it worth my time???

Do I care about the Wang Force???

If I go, will Wang Force be allowed to dominate the event???

Hell with it, I am there. BUT ONLY IF I FINALLY GET TO DO MY ONE ON ONE WITH TUNAMAN!!! (or intend to be :-)
    The timing of this event is looking good right about now. To be honest, I still can't make the full commitment (I am 85% sure right now) only because if an emergency arises, I won't be able to make it then.

Oh and Havoc, be there or be a square root of pi

Quit your whining, drive your truck, and show me what you got on the inside. Be a man bro :-)

Hopefully c ya there

See Dat!!!! We all cool now Bro's! Things is realy comin together now.

One more thing is this very important point I want to bring out... the Party and Play here is completely a non profit break even sort of colaboration between the field, paintball inc and us here at AO. And yet with a great turn out there is always the possibility that money may be generated over the break even point. I realize that and many will be interested to learn that there is a plan for that if it were to occur. All proceeds over cost will be donated to the Clemson University Paintball club and the Daniel High School Paintball Club. All of them! To assist them in providing low cost paintball experiences to new paintballers out there. I feel this is way more of a reason to come and participate than the very low cost and fellowship this meet is offering. But you can do both! At no extra cost to you! I wanted you to know that up front.

Registration will be starting soon... Lets turn out guys and gals and support AGD, AO and Paintball in general.
    Last edited by cphilip; 08-27-2002 at 08:39 PM.

as of now ill be there.unless something comes up.but right now it looks good.

ALRIGHT! We got the BT!!!! Great!!! Actualy its a real easy on the eyes and pleasant drive outa West Virginia over to here.

personman Guest
    This isnt fair, I so want to go to this, Im going to make my mom take me. Thats it, Im going no matter waht. Im telling her she has to take me to make up for not taking me to D-Day 2k2 when I was only on the other side of the state

YES THATS RIGHT, PERSONMAN HAS SPOKEN!

I swear, Im not as annoying in real life, in fact, you wont catch me talking much

Wc Keep Guest
    i dont know yet but since this is happening two days after my 18th birthday im going to ask that i be flown down for this event. maybe if 845 and tunaman jr both come down we can have a game between spankdaddys and spankdaddys fate...

ill be there

i cant wait to play again
    so keep are ya comin¿
    im already gettin pre paintball rashes and sweats
    "scratch scratch-forehead wipe"

Lookin forward to a match of the Spanks and Punks!!!!

Going to be good to see you two again.

its a date!

see you in november

I'm 80% in. Can't wait.

personman Guest
    Hey how much are rolls of those stickers that say 'Hi my name is:'?

I think I might buy a roll and cover a tshirt with them! bwahahah Then I can see how many fall off by the end of the day!

Actually that would be cheating.. peel them off when you get hit, say they fell off

Oh well I'll be wearing two signs attached by a sting atleast..

Oh, yeah phil I need to talk to you about this..

Collegeboy Guest
    It is looking good for me so far. Question, how far is Clemson from Atlanta. I can make it to Atlanta is like 2 hours (west side) or so, so just trying to figure out time, and if I need to skip my History of the Chrisitan church to 1500 class or not.

Also if anybody wants to get a team together to compete in the tourney and doesn't care about losing (for I suck) I will be more then willing to join. I would need to play back for I am big. (6'4 300)

personman Guest
    I'll play on a team with you Collegeboy, Its like 2 hours from atlanta to clemson.

I'm in cphillip informed me the other night in chat, that Knoxville is only like 3 hours away from where the meet is. Woot can't wait to go now. I can never play enough paintball.

When does registration start?

personman Guest
    For directions, or just to figure out how long it would take to get there, visit http://www.mapquest.com

Wc Keep Guest
    i wasnt sure until phil made that comment now its on. im definately going down for this.

Collegeboy Guest
    Thanks personman. I just need to make on my mind. If I stay I can go to the Mississippi St. vs UA game and do the normal college student game day exercise (read as the 12 ounce curls). Or I can go to AO Day.

sounds like it's going to be fun guys, I dunno, it depends on my being able to afford a plane ticket at the time, lol. Either way I encourage anyone who can make it to show up, AO days are the BEST!

Wc Keep Guest
    SPANKDADDY VS FATE GAME STATISTICS
    DATE NOVEMBER 9,2002
    SPANKDADDY 0 PTS.
    FATE 100 PTS
    FLAG PULLED IN 15 SECONDS
    TOTAL TIME 57 SECONDS

TOTAL PODS USED BY FATE : 3
    TOTAL PODS USED BY SPANKDADDYS: 10

(cant hit us can you)

I can't make it. We play Miami that day, and its homecoming. That blows to awesome things on the same day. Just not fair.

Collegeboy Guest
    UT I am guessing (by your location. If so Oct 26th it is on. (Read as in UA is going to get their buts kicked hehe).

Looks like it will be great!

I can't wait to meet everyone.

See ya then!
    Such a sham(e).

Originally posted by Collegeboy
    UT I am guessing (by your location. If so Oct 26th it is on. (Read as in UA is going to get their buts kicked hehe).
    In Your DREAMS!!!!

Field Progress update pictures thread: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=49290

Hell.. it's not that far of a drive... let me check to see if I have a game (I'm a coach) ...

if not... hell.. if so.. count me in.

anyone coming for South Side ATL.. or anywhere between here and there.... need a ride.. just ask.

aslo.. is there a place to CAMP? I have a popup camper for days like this.....
    The MOOSE is LOOSE!

Good Traders: RogueFactor, Personman,Bazaro,hawpunch, Devil,bofh,Walker,Boble86,Ryknow,MajorDamage

BAD TRADER::: TheEmagGuy

My Feedback

AO-GA

Boomer let me check about that camping I think they have plenty of room for that at the field itself. I will get back to you on that. I should think that can be arranged

he phil, what type of fields will they have besides the pics? supair? hyperball?

thankx.. and .. what was wrong with that sig?

Should be Air Ball of some kind set up. Working on that now. The Five man is more and more like a Hyper type field since those first pictures were taken. More bunkers and snake.

So to review there is: one Five man, one Three man, Super Air, a Top gun field (one on one) Woods and this hill challege field.

Only the three man field will be tied up for the 3 man tourney. All five others areas will be open for pick up rec play at all times. We may combine the Woods and the Hill for a big scenario period if people want to do that. I was thinking a AGD Staff/AO Mods against the whole bunch might be fun. Us up top and all of you come after us. huh?

To get some perspective this hill field is about as wide as a Five man field with its out of bounds included. maybe almost 100 feet wide? Carnage and mayhem!!!

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com