Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD!! AO Day South Carolina 2002 (register now) TOM IS COMING!!!!

Care to share?

Not yet...waiting on permission... It's BIG!

Paintball tease.

:P

See the first page!!! Tom is coming!!!!!

SWEEEEEEET!!!!!!!

I'm calling first dibs on a picture with him!!!!

pennsylvania dental association(philadelphia)
    i wish i wasn't a poor college stuent who doesn't have enough money to go to SC, damn, i wish i did now.

ken

skateboard=me=8 years

good traders:grey goose, coffeynitro, langrage, bond1313, flipirit, rogue factor, kirby, banziamf, thelar, BTautomag, Littmag, thilbo, dirtybunny, thing, xadamx

R.I.P Zach Daly

Oh yeah- TOM'S ON MY TEAM! (for the 3 man! I'll even pay! )

Booooo, Tom was supposed to come to our AO day first!!!

*goes off and cries in the corner*

Well it is the start of the trend. Presedents!!!! We show him how good these are and we got him up to NJ next summer. Simple as that! I looking forward to that one too!

hahahaha! I let the cat out of the bag last night in the chat room!

Wc Keep Guest
    i know i shouldve entered the chat room last night i knew it. wait wasnt i in the chat room last night???

Originally posted by ntn4502
    I just looked at a map, and it doesnt really look like 75 is too close to Akron, so maybe we could meet halfway or something.
    Our schedules gonna be really tight. So about the only way it's gonna work is if we meet you somewhere along where we're already going.

personman Guest
    Im not going unless there is someone going up that morning and coming back that night, and is willing to pick me up.

In the back seat of your truck with duct tape stretched out..

Coming from Jacksonville Florida up I-95

Well I haven't registered yet.. I gotta talk this over with the ole lady. Also gotta schedule my off time. BTW.. I checked the website for the paintball field.. and the Waiver they have is reall shoddy. It's WAY TOO BIG, and only the top 30% shows up. the rest is all white. And another question.. whats the exact Address for the field? I checked map quest using Clemson, Calhoun and just South Carolina.. none pulled up a legit addy.

I've been in dire need of a vactaion..and I think this could be just the ticket. Too bad my woman can't come with me Anyway.. I'd really like to come, and I believe I can pull it off.

Anyone looking to bunk up with one person please pm me. I'd like to split the room charges with someone if they want.. I'd need a smoking room and possibly a roomate that smokes as well, that way I don't have to hear about it!
    Also.. (not to be picky) but I'd like the majority of the roomies to be 21+ as I'm going to bring BEER to da hotel!

Please... someone let me know whats going on.. I missed the AO FL day as I didn't have the cash but this one it far enough off I can save the 150$-200$ for the trip.

Also.. I'll be taking I-95 north to I-26 over to Clemson. If anyone on the way needs a ride.. I may have room for one if my girlfriend can't go. I have a nissan pickup with plenty of room in the bed for gear (I have a tannaeu cover so the gear will be protected in case showers are encountered). I'm excited and can't wait! Lemme know!
    Last edited by FrAuStY; 10-08-2002 at 06:02 PM.

Ok I will check on that waver. You sound old enough not to need one signed before it though!!!

Try zip code 29631 Should work for you.

Easier route could be if you cross over to 75 then take 85 through Atlanta. Well you take the by pass and miss it I think 285 for a bit then back to 85... But its then just right off 85. But that route you say will work. It may be better for you to cross over though. Let me know. We get you here!

Love to have you.

Phil

10 hours, 24 minutes 611.98 miles Akron to Clemson
    4 hours, 9 minutes 214.44 Waterford to Akron
    13 hours, 25 minutes 740.57 miles Waterford to Clemson

ehh tryed to do it from Columbus too, wasnt much better, and thats about the as far as i can go with a place to keep my truck. Its up to you man

17. Originally posted by cphilip
    See the first page!!! Tom is coming!!!!!
    Woohoo! I finally get to meet the big man.

Dibs on stealing the gun dyno graphs from his car! lol

CQ

Originally posted by cphilip
    Ok I will check on that waver. You sound old enough not to need one signed before it though!!!

Try zip code 29631 Should work for you.

Easier route could be if you cross over to 75 then take 85 through Atlanta. Well you take the by pass and miss it I think 285 for a bit then back to 85... But its then just right off 85. But that route you say will work. It may be better for you to cross over though. Let me know. We get you here!

Love to have you.

Phil
    I thought about that..but I hate the I-75 stretch between Valdosta and Atlanta, it just seem to tak eforever as there are no cities around..what-so-ever. I'm gittin all giddy like a school with a crush! Anyway... love to be comin, I'll be bringin my cam, and maybe some extra camp chairs and such for people to rest their tired "old" rumps on LOL. I'm gonna go home tonight and plot a course on Street Maps USA software hopefully my original route will turn out to be quicker.. if the i-75 route winds up being shorter I'll prolly run that way. (My trucks never been to Atlanta WOOT! It's been all up the east coast just not any farther west than Lake City Fla.

Also, I know it says Nov 8-9, are we gonna be playing both days? Just saturday? Just Sunday? I'm thinking about taking Friday 11/7 and monday 11/10 off from work so I can leave friday night.. drive all night and be there by 6 am on Saturday..then get a few hours shut-eye before we play on saturday.

19. W00t! I justed added my official registration to the list.

Phil - could we get the full list of attendees posted here for everyone to see?

CQ

Nothing Official on Sunday but we can go out to the Clubs field and mess around for those people staying. We can do that. And in fact I will start working on that. Sounds like we have a good enough crowd to get a game up. Count on it. I will annouce how that is later. Offical day is the 9th only but its easy to do the 10th too. For some pick up play. In fact we may be able to buy up the leftover paint maybe even a hair cheaper at the end of the day and use it the next day. I will see about that. I am sure we can work that out.

Good Conq!!! We look forward to you being here.

Two Words-

TECH CLASS!!
    Last edited by Dayspring; 10-09-2002 at 09:14 AM.

Man, I really wish I could make this! You guys were so much fun in NJ! Ah well, good luck, and have fun!!!
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

Girlfriend is coming too!!

Well..I have yet one more question. My girlfriend will be coming with me. Do I need to pay a registration fee for her? I don't think she'll be playing. If she does wind up wanting to play I'll gladly pay the field and air fee there at the field. Should I just send a check for 30$ instead of $25 to cover her food costs at the after play party? I'm gonna go ahead a register with guest. Phil, I'll wait to hear from you before I send the check. If need be I can make it for $50, but like I said..I doubt she'll be playing.
    Thanks for the info mang

Good question! OK here is the breakdown...

the all day air and field fee is $10 so if your going to play and not attend the dinner band party then $10. thats all going to the field anyway.

The dinner band party is $15 so if your going to come watch and not play but want to come to the Dinner party then $15 a head. Hey! thats exactly what its costing me a head for that and that includes the food, Tea or water, and gratuity. Cash bar though.

Paint sales are used to pay the cost of paint from supplier (of course) and also paying for the band and if any profit made over that is generated then its going to be donated to the clubs who are volunteering as refs and such. Over about 60 cases need to be sold to break even there and give them some donation.

Either way register each person thats gonna be there but comment on the slip when you send it in what you are planning to do.

If she decides to play when she gets there just pay the additional $10 then and she will be fine.

So in your example 1 player and 2 for dinner party then $40. And if she want to play she can decide that day and pay the field $10 more then. But you would register 2 as I need those numbers to make sure the food is adequate.

Cool?

OH! Important!!!! The party is where the Raffles are going to be!!!!! Free stuff!!!!!!!

Now that we have the big guy himself coming (not God, but close enough for some)- are we getting Bill & Dawn Mills? C'mon. This has become a HUGE event!

Thanks for the timely response phil.... YOU DA MAN! I don't care what anybody says about ya You're a good guy! Well I've registered for two.. and the checks in the mail!

28. So Phil... how's about that list of registered folks?

CQ

Well i would love to go, but i need to find another Canadian in the Ontario that i can maybe talk about details with. PM me if you are a Canadian going.

Thumbs up

A gang from Charleston will be showing up too! I just registered 2 of us... hopefully lots more will follow.

Frausty... does your girlfriend ever play? I'm interested in meeting other chicks who play on a regular basis while we're in Clemson that day. A friend and I here in Charleson, SC are attempting to put together an all-girl team (a first for our area) and it'd be fun to talk to others!

Phil... how many registrations ya got so far? And I'm wondering about the 3-man tourney... do you have to be shooting a mag to enter?? Don'tcha want an Angel in the mix too? LOL!
    Brazen