Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD!! AO Day South Carolina 2002 (register now) TOM IS COMING!!!!

sweet!

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

personman Guest
    Originally posted by Load SM5
    sweet!
    Hell yea

wyn's leaving about 4:30 on friday so we should get there sometime around 6 in the morning...nice

Fatman and Phil -

Sorry, but for personal reasons I won't be making it. I'm sorry, I was really looking forward to going, but at this point I just don't see it happening.

In the back seat of your truck with duct tape stretched out..
    Sniff sniff.. awwe mang.. one less ao'er I get to meet. Any I hope everythings ok.. next time.. you gotta go. Peace mang sorry you couldn't make it. I'll have plenty of pics

Originally posted by Thordic
    Fatman and Phil -

Sorry, but for personal reasons I won't be making it. I'm sorry, I was really looking forward to going, but at this point I just don't see it happening.
    Aw, Thordic, I was really looking forward to seein' ya again and partyin' with ya!

besides, you owe me bonus balls!

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

Originally posted by personman
    Yes!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA BWHAHA
    The personman will be attending South Carolina Automags Online Day, on November Ninth
    Yup...
    Yea..
    righ.
    mmhum
    My mom said that she wants me to go to this, and she is going to talk to my dad then she will let me register!
    I am going to ask my mom and paintballer20, and maby he can go too!
    Cha ching!
    HOO HAH!
    I'm 90% sure I can go.
    great news! We'll look forward to seeing you there!

FatMan

[cough]

Wc Keep Guest
    yeah im getting sick too. missed class today cause of it. but dont worry ill be way better by the time november rolls around!!!!

That was me just PW'ing. And getting the biggest event for AO up to the top again.

WOOT! 14 days and counting down! (I'm postwhore too! )

It's kinda weird when you type it out. 14 days... WOW! I can't tell you how long I've been looking forward to this event...

Well I missed the Florida AO meet due to it falling on fmaily members birthdays, so yes.. I've had a lot of excitment built up from that then let down...now it's all coming back! I am soooo ready, So you gonna scope out the place for use on friday right? Let us know where all the good cheap beer is? My girlfriend and I should be pulling in around 2:30-3:00 pm on Friday WOOT!

I should be hitting the hotel at the same time (roughly). Events for Friday have not been scripted out yet. Although, I'm up for trolling around Clemson U.

I'm hoping were not missing too much on friday

Lots and lots of frosty beverages!!!

NO DOUBT! Isn't Clemson up there with FSU when it comes to the annual number of alcoholic beverages being consumed? I thought so

I gotta a half a case of some high quality wine that I'm bringing(its my cousin's winery opening, and I have to be in marketing)

MMMmm...well my girlfriend drinks wine.. and NO YOU CAN'Y HAVE HER We may wind up buying a bottle from ya so hang on to one for me please

I'm going to make up some sort of decal or something to put on my door so people know I'm an AO member. Maybe just get a bunch of those cut out letters from teacher supply places. lots of A's and lots of O's.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

8-)

it's almost here!!

I still haven't figured out what time we are going to be able to get out of here, but I'm planning on lunch or shortly there after... that would put us in SC around 3-5ish..

I'm staying at one of the places with an indoor pool and hot tub! =] something like $80 a night... but it's not biggie... I can SWIM!!! hell yeah!!!

oh yeah... I haven't sent my pre reg $$$ in.. the $25.. is it all right to pay that we I get there.. or should I put a check in the mail tomorrow...

?????????????
    The MOOSE is LOOSE!

Good Traders: RogueFactor, Personman,Bazaro,hawpunch, Devil,bofh,Walker,Boble86,Ryknow,MajorDamage

BAD TRADER::: TheEmagGuy

My Feedback

AO-GA

Considering the fact that they have a bar on campus...

I think they were something like #2 or 3 in that category
    My feedback

Made in USA - it matters.

Originally posted by Dayspring
    I'm going to make up some sort of decal or something to put on my door so people know I'm an AO member. Maybe just get a bunch of those cut out letters from teacher supply places. lots of A's and lots of O's.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!
    GOOD IDEA!!!!

ME NEITHER!!!! lol 12 more days =)

Originally posted by paint magnet
    Considering the fact that they have a bar on campus...

I think they were something like #2 or 3 in that category
    I thought so.. FSU at one time was ranked #1 in the Alcoholic category! It was something like 20 kegs a week.. I read it in a magazine like 2 years ago. Freaking colleges.. don't they know you're supposed to learn NEW things at school?

Unhappy Uncle Phil, phone home!

Two weeks to the SC AO meet and Uncle Phil has disappeared!

Its looking like its going to be a great event, everything is getting ready - except that we haven't heard from Phil. Rumours are he's shacked up down in Florida! If anyone sees him tell him to phone home!

FatMan

Re: Uncle Phil, phone home!

Last I heard, Uncle Phil was Capo's indentured servant at the World Cup. I wonder if she let him go yet...

BTW- 12 days til SC!!!

Originally posted by FatMan
    Two weeks to the SC AO meet and Uncle Phil has disappeared!

Its looking like its going to be a great event, everything is getting ready - except that we haven't heard from Phil. Rumours are he's shacked up down in Florida! If anyone sees him tell him to phone home!

FatMan

WOOOHOOOOOO I've got everything packed and ready to go! I've been holding out on going and playing for the next two weeks so I can save my money for the SC meet! I can't wait anylonger! (if only I could change the stars, and the calendar days!)

Phil's prolly having a good ole time down at WC.. wish I was there. So what are we gonna do at the Days inn? Put AO MEMBER on our door?

I'm just going to a teacher supply place and buying as many A's and O's as possible. I'll post them on my door, and then as people come in, they can stop by and pick up a set for their own door. I'll even do a set specifically for Tom- AGD

Re: Re: Uncle Phil, phone home!

Originally posted by Dayspring
    Last I heard, Uncle Phil was Capo's indentured servant at the World Cup. I wonder if she let him go yet...

BTW- 12 days til SC!!!

Heh! So that's where he is!

FatMan

ATTENTION ALL PRE-REGISTERED PLAYERS

Hey guys,

If you have pre-registered, but you haven't sent Phil your $25 yet, you need to send it TODAY! We are trying to to build a confirmed attendees list.

If you have not yet pre-pregistered, but you are coming, please pre-register, but plan on bringing CASH to the event to pay registration. We will have to pay for some of the activites that day and we won't have time to cash checks.

Paint and anything else bought at the event will be handled by the vendors (all of which will take various forms of payment).

On-site registration will be CASH only!

Today is the last day to mail in a check and be confident it will get to us in time to cash it - so if you can, send it today! Otherwise bring cash!

Thanks! And see you all there!

FatMan

so let me get this right...

I've pre reg.. .but I haven't sent a check... it's cool if I just pay for it at the event as long as I pay in cash?

if not then I need to go get a MO ...