Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD!! AO Day South Carolina 2002 (register now) TOM IS COMING!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Uncle Phil, phone home!

Indentured servant to Clare... Hmmm. Has its possibilities.

Originally posted by FatMan

Heh! So that's where he is!

FatMan

In the back seat of your truck with duct tape stretched out..
    I believe he wanted all the pre-registered MO's/Checks etc before the day of the meet. That way he could get everything paid for before people showed up. I could be wrong though.. I'd PM/Email him and see. Also I think Fatman may know whats up. The pre-reg form was on his server.

A) I was sending my stuff in today, but the address to send it in is gone. can anyone PM me and get me that info?

**EDIT**- Found it. Disregard.

B) Check out this page . Look under celebs... I think Clare's coming out!!!
    Last edited by Dayspring; 10-28-2002 at 12:46 PM.

well it sounded like, as long as you pay CASH at the event your good to go... but I might be wrong, that's why I asked...

I'll be up there Friday, I could pay cash then...
    The MOOSE is LOOSE!

Good Traders: RogueFactor, Personman,Bazaro,hawpunch, Devil,bofh,Walker,Boble86,Ryknow,MajorDamage

BAD TRADER::: TheEmagGuy

My Feedback

AO-GA

Yes, if you are pre-registered and show up day of show with your $25 in CASH you'll be fine.

If you are not pre-registered and you show up day of show with your $25 in cash, that's fine BUT if too many people do that we might have to turn folks away. As soon as you know you are coming PLEASE pre-register. We have to have numbers so we make sure to have enough air, paint, food, etc. for everyone.

If you were sending out money today, go ahead and send it, but after today it would be better to bring CASH day of show.

Phil and I will have to pay for stuff on the day of the show, so we can't run checks and stuff through the bank - so we'll need CASH. The vendors (everything else) will be taking plastic and probably checks and stuff too!

Any concerns, contact me, since Phil is out of pocket!

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

Sent out today. You should get it by thursday or wed.

So, is there any truth to that page I posted? You know, the one that lists Clare (Capo) as a guest? And any word on the Mills'?

Mills not coming... but they are doing a front page spread on it for us.

PB2X is coming.

Not sure about Clare... she would like too...

Hey Walt, will you cut and paste an artical for Bill and get it to him for me please?

Stoopid tranny!!!!

(I am in Tampa right now as of Monday waiting on Ford to fix the darn tranny. I do have limited online access now but not aften. PM here is best way to reach me.)

Walt (FatMan) is going to be your best bet for the rest of this week for info though.

Wait a second. Isn't this the new truck? Oh man...

YES!!!!

Some stupid little gizmo makes it shift from first to second but deep inside somewhere popped. I could make it shift on up and it was fine after the first to second shift but I didn't want to risk it. Problem is they were backed up and could not start on it till today. I think they are most likely just gonna slap a whole new tranny in it. And hopefully before then end of the week. But in the mean time I am stuck here waiting on it.

That's crap... I hope this is covered under warranty or something 'cuz a whole new tranny is going to be $$$.

Our thoughts are with the Ford this week

(12 days btw. )

Yes all covered under warranty and they kicked in and payed a rental pickup truck for 10 days and spotted me $100 to boot of incidentals. Should come out of it not too bad just the lost time preparing for the event is all. But I got some god folks back there in SC picking up the slack.

Question OK. What?

Originally posted by cphilip

Hey Walt, will you cut and paste an artical for Bill and get it to him for me please?
    Uh, yeah, sure, but I don't know what you're talking about!

What article?

FatMan

personman Guest
    Yup guys.
    I registered.
    I think the money got out in the mail today, but you guys dont need to worry if I'm only 2 hours away. I bet you will have it in a couple days.
    Yea, my mom says she will get me up there some how.. I will eaither go up with paintchucker or my mom will take me.
    I want to be on a team but I dont know anyone, and can I pay for the tourney when I get therE?
    I really want to be in the tourney..

Walt, He wants basic details and such in order to write one up. I suspect a copy and paste of the main thread would be enough. And maybe a picture link or two. Just came up while at WC that Bill offered to do it so anything he can work with is fine. I just have no email set up here is all. Time is of the essence though so quick and dirty is fine.

Wc Keep Guest
    dont forget to kidnap clare and stuff her in the back of your truck phil!!!!

Hrm.. Just read this check business. Missed monday's mail for lack of an envelope. It's already signed, sealed, and stamped. :-/

I'm dropping it in the box. If it's a huge deal and you guys don't think the check will clear in time (it should) just save it and I'll get you cash when I get there.

11 MORE DAYS WOOT!!!

Originally posted by Potatoboy
    Hrm.. Just read this check business. Missed monday's mail for lack of an envelope. It's already signed, sealed, and stamped. :-/

I'm dropping it in the box. If it's a huge deal and you guys don't think the check will clear in time (it should) just save it and I'll get you cash when I get there.
    Don't worry Potatoboy, I'm sure that will be fine!

Thanks,

FatMan

Thumbs up oops, almost late

Hi,

Just noticed the post regarding mo/checks, I'll have mine in the mail today. It should reach by monday - latest.

I would like some info about the area, is there anything to see or visit on Friday or sunday? My wife is comming too, and she was wondering. I guess we are going to be tourists too!

Thanks!

G

I'm not too sure about the area, but Friday it looks like things may be shaping up for a dinner/drinks get together. Sunday- who knows. Maybe another day of 'balling. We'll see.

We gonna get drizunk on friday Maybe rummage through clemson and see whats there... I know on sunday if I have any leftover paint I'll be playing for half a day. My girlfriend made plans with her firned who leaves west of Atlanta and we have to go there on Sunday. It's like a 5 hour drive.. so I'd have dip out by 2 pm on sunday.

*edit* removed sig
    Last edited by FrAuStY; 10-30-2002 at 12:50 AM.

Wc Keep Guest

frausty and dayspring

id better not get any calls at 2 in the morning to go bail you out of jail...

Kewl, I was hoping something was going on. BTW, the only thing 5 hours from clemson, west of Atlanta is Alabama. Unless of course you are pushing your vehicle.

I live in Chattanooga, and I estimated it would take about 4 hours max to clemson from here going through atlanta.

Thanks again!

G

You won't need to bail me out of jail I'm a responsible drinker in every sense of the word! I know when I'm done.. unlike.. sprayingmango (Or so I heard/saw pics hehehe) If anything I'm gonna find the booze and get back to the hotel before I consume it. Promise

Now Dayspring on the other hand... now... thats up to him..

Cool Sinistar, I'm originally from Chattanooga. Great town, especially after they rebuilt downtown.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Things to do ...

Well, that depends on what you like. There are lots of litte towns around here that have little shops and stuff you can rummage through. We have lots of places to go hike, picnic, and otherwise get lost in the woods while looking at waterfalls and stuff, if you like that. Commerce, GA is about an hour away - they have major outlet shopping, if you like that. Greenville is about 45min away - its a very nice little city, I don't know what is going on that weekend, but I can find out. Atlanta is 2 hours, Charlotte is 2 hours, Ashville is a little less than 2 hours.

Not much happens in Clemson on Sunday - we usually go to a movie or something.

The Clemson Paintball Club has its own field we can use for free, and we'll prolly have a cheap paint available.

If you want to drink, better buy it Saturday, can't buy it Sunday here!

Friday night is prolly for drinkin' and stuff. Maybe we'll do some pickin' and hopefully lots of grinin' ...

Not sure what else to say. If you can tell me what kind of thing you'd be looking for, I might know where around here you can find it. Otherwise, we ARE kinda out in the boonies!

FatMan

Unhappy Kinda Bad News

After alot of thought and alot of talking to people, I am not going to be able to attend the South Carolina AO Day. I was given a rare opportunity that falls on the same weekend as SC AO. I tried to get them to push it back a week or two, but the schedule wouldn't allow it. You can't imagine how hard of a decision this was to make, but it's a once in a lifetime opportunity and needed to be pursued. There were many factors that went into this, and while there are less Cons in going to South Carolina, this is something I can't pass up. I didn't want to go to SC AO and sit there regreting my decision. And while SC AO was a "sure thing" good time, I decided to take a bit of a chance on this.

To elaborate a little bit, I was picked to attend a FREE cruise through the Bahamas. The catch is that the entire thing is filmed, so you'll all get a chance to see it on TV.

I apologize for any problems this may cause, and you have no idea how much I was looking forward to this event. Have a great time, and know that I'll be thinking about you all!

I won't be able to attend either. Massive money issues. It's just not possible. Sorry guys.

figures, I decide to go and you punks all back out. I'll remember this (mostly when it's saturday night phone call time).
    You are the Wormtongue of AO.~bofh

Believe me, if I could do both, I would. But if it gets much later and their fax machine doesn't pick up, I may be going to SC after all... I'll get bumped... :-\