Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD!! AO Day South Carolina 2002 (register now) TOM IS COMING!!!!

Wc Keep Guest
    NICK YOU FINALLY GOT PICKED TO GO ON SHIPMATES!!!!! AWESOME DUDE!!!!! but yo that sucks us new jerseyians are losing are numbers. doesnt matter though the few of us that are left will be able to hold fort on the hill.

yup. It's official. I'm joining the ranks of Reality TV participants. And a DATING show for that matter. I have to ask myself. "Am I really THAT hard up for meeting women?"

My answer? I dunno. Tell you in a week or so.

In the back seat of your truck with duct tape stretched out..
    Good luck! I was looking forward to chillin in clemson with ya! Oh well.. hopefully you got a hottie fer a date , or maybe one with a GOOD attitude. You have to tell us when it airs so we can tape it! Maybe even post some pics up too!

Wc Keep Guest
    wait dont you have a girlfriend nick....????

Nope. I've been living the single (read- BITTER) life for over a year now.

Frausty- I know the feeling man. I wish there was some way to do both but if faced with this decision, what would you do?

Originally posted by Load SM5
    Cool Sinistar, I'm originally from Chattanooga. Great town, especially after they rebuilt downtown.
    Kewl load, where are you now? Are you going to be at the AO SC Meet? I'll be there with my wife. I just hope I don't have to quit my job to do it. I may get into town late on Friday or early am Sat.

Does anyone know when the festivities begins?
    TAG Factory Support Team
    Rebuildable Angel Ball Detents for LED, LCD, IR3! as well as ALL ULE bodies
    Old age and treachery will prevail over youth and skill!

My Feedback Thread
    TAG Sportz
    COG

man, I don't post in a couple of days and everybody starts backing out, I'll tell you what

Originally posted by Sinistarr
    I was just thinking about if there will a friday night gathering? I'll be in town with a few hours to kill
    Shaun Nelson --- old, fat, slow.... did I mention lazy? I ate all the pies
    I disable .signatures Apparently you do not.

Originally posted by Sinistarr

Kewl load, where are you now? Are you going to be at the AO SC Meet? I'll be there with my wife. I just hope I don't have to quit my job to do it. I may get into town late on Friday or early am Sat.

I live in Decatur, Alabama near Huntsville. My family is still all over Chattanooga, though. My brother has 2 restaraunts there and my dad and uncle own a real estate company. I need to go back pretty soon and visit.

Yes, I'm going to SC so I'll meet you and your wife there. All the festivities start Saturday.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Originally posted by Load SM5

Yes, I'm going to SC so I'll meet you and your wife there. All the festivities start Saturday.
    \

Time, I need a time! I want to make sure that I don't miss anything incase I need to travel on Friday night and get there Sat. in the am.

Thanks!

I believe the Saturday festivites begin around 10 am? I know thats when I'll be getting there.. unless fatman or cphilip say its gonna be earlier or later .

Bofh- I'll be there around 3 pm on Friday, We'll be hitting a liquor store and be chilling at the hotel, you're welcome to join us for the drunkening .

Cool starting time

Here is the official word:

Registration opens at 8am.

If you are planning to play in the 3-man, captain's meeting will be at 9am.

Rec games will start as soon as we have groups ready to go.

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

Re: starting time

Originally posted by FatMan
    Here is the official word:

Registration opens at 8am.

If you are planning to play in the 3-man, captain's meeting will be at 9am.

Rec games will start as soon as we have groups ready to go.

FatMan
    I don't have a 3-man team but would like to play in that event if possible. I have never played in a tourney before, but would like to try it. Will there be any teams forming that day? I don't expect to win, just have the experience.

G

Wc Keep Guest
    sinistarr if you want you can play on my team. i believe tunaman jr and i will be entering it.

I too have no team for the 3 man. But plan on picking a winning team that morning. Actually we'll probably loose cause I'm no good.
    And for the record, I will not be using my mag during the event.
    You are the Wormtongue of AO.~bofh

I wanna go!!!

I wouldn't mind picking up on the three man.. if I don't..I won't lose any sleep. I've never played a tourney before.. but I have waxed whole 5 man teams by myself. Then again..I don't know how "experienced" they were, but I have some skeelz myself LMK.. 5$ is no big deal

Hey guys,

The 3-man is going to be very low-key with mostly teams thrown together that morning. In fact, I will encourage any established teams to split up and play with someone else - this is for fun.

We have medals for each member of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams. The cost will be $15 per team to cover the cost of medals and stuff. The Clemson Paintball Club tournament team will be reffing.

If you have never played in a tourney, this is a great chance to get the experience without the pressure.

Gold Dragon has a really fast 3-man field we're going to use for the event.

FatMan

Originally posted by Dayspring
    I wanna go!!!
    What's STOPPING YOU? Oh yeah... that possibility of you meeting Ms Right And to answer your question "Frausty- I know the feeling man. I wish there was some way to do both but if faced with this decision, what would you do?" I'd ditch the TV show thing and hangout with my AO family But then again..I have a woman so.. thats makes me kinda biased. Also.. from watching that show.. they do a shady job of matching people up. Talk about women are from Venus men a from Mars, that show is proof! Have a good time whatever you decide to do..I won't be mad atcha

Originally posted by Wc Keep
    sinistarr if you want you can play on my team. i believe tunaman jr and i will be entering it.
    Thanks WC Keep, I'll play on your team. Unless someone else snaches me up first. (like that's going to happen ) We will need to find a way to catch each other...

Will we all have nametags with our AO nics?

G

yeah we definately need to do something so everybody knows whos who,

wyn, did we get a room yet?

I got my room, had to get one with 2 kings, and no smoking. The dude was kinda unsociable about it, but I got in for $55 per night.

G

I will be in a blue DYE jersey with PREZIOSI and 07 on the back

I'll be wearing a 32 degrees Rage jersey Bright green, and a steel blue Proteus I'm down with being on whatever team will take me for the 3 man.

I'll be wearing my BOFH cap. Not so hard to find. And a Bosstones Jersey on the field

Dont worry about the 3 man there is a lot of guys that arnt teamed up yet. I am not yet but Sat there will be guys looking to team up.

I'll be the one with all the hair....

And I don't have a team nor am I going to commit to one until Saturday morning. I'm all for dividing up the talent so every one has a good time.

Somebody do what I was going to do- go to a teacher supply store and buy a bunch of A's and O's. Put them on the doors

Dayspring... I got it covered...

NIIIICCCEEEE!!!!

My friend and I went to the field last weekend and it is and unbelivably(SP) place. the owners are the nicest people ever and the prices are awesome. we are definatley going and entering the tourneys. which brings me to my question? one of the guys on my team is and RPS fanatic sooo...
    1. do they sell any RPS?
    2. Can he bring his own?
    3. is there a BYOP fee?