Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD!! AO Day South Carolina 2002 (register now) TOM IS COMING!!!!

aye Cap't

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

cphilip- yup i was registering for two sorry for the confusion.

Phil: I'm John Trussell on that list a few posts back. But, seeing as I won't be comeing just use it to buy pie's for the guys or something LOL. Donate it to that HS paintball team. Sorry, I so wished I could make it. *sigh....

Spray, I realized that and held out your check from the deposit. I am gonna tear it up. Sorry about your situration. I was looking forward to seeing you again but what you are doing is more important than this is. Anyway, just forget about that check. It was not cashed and I am just going to destroy it for you.

Hey cphilip, is there going to be maps or directions from the Days Inn to the field? I may have missed the info regarding that, but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks,

G
    TAG Factory Support Team
    Rebuildable Angel Ball Detents for LED, LCD, IR3! as well as ALL ULE bodies
    Old age and treachery will prevail over youth and skill!

My Feedback Thread
    TAG Sportz
    COG

Yes. Directions... I will drive that route to be sure and take some rough measurements tomorrow and post that up tomorrow night. And I will have several guides at the Hotel at 7:30 waiting to lead anyone wants to the field. Also please note the phone number to the field as we will have someone man that phone for a few hours to help anyone lost out there find their way in.

Did you track down my reservation Phil? I know I sent it in but it was early on when the site was having issues.

Awww don't worry about it Load. I think its there but I made a note of yours anyway.

Latest weather for Saturday is saying low around 40 and high around 65. Mostly Sunny. A bit chilly but perfect realy. Lets hope that holds!!!

Wow thank you very much Phil! Yes I wish I could come and see everyone again too, I miss all of you. But there will be more time later, I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon!!

Driving Directions...

Hey Philip and other local guys.....

I have printed out maps and such online, and gotten specific driving directions to go with them (provided by the online site), but I wanted to run them by you to make sure they have us going to the right place!

So if these are correct, it's how all us Charleston folks will be going. A 223 mile roadtrip. LOL

To: 586 Robinson Bridge Rd. Central, SC 29630-8964

Bear right on ramp to I-26 and go 147 miles
    Bear left on ramp to I-385 and go 30 miles
    Continue on ramp to I-185-Toll and go 12 miles
    Bear left on I-185 and go 2.8 miles
    Exit I-185 via ramp to White Horse Rd,US-25 and go 2.8 miles
    Turn left on Bent Bridge Rd and go 100 feet
    Bear left on ramp to US-123 and go 14 miles
    Continue on ramp to US-178 and go 1.7 miles
    Turn left on SC-93 and go 3.1 miles
    Turn right on Cherokee Dr and go 0.7 miles
    Continue on Jule Merck Rd and go 0.3 miles
    Turn right on Robinson Bridge Rd,SC-S-39-51 and go 1.2 miles to 586 Robinson Bridge Rd

Oh... and my group all pre-registered, and will come bearing cash in hand to pay our $25 each that morning at the table.
    Brazen

In the back seat of your truck with duct tape stretched out..

Re: Driving Directions...

Originally posted by Brazen
    To: 586 Robinson Bridge Rd. Central, SC 29630-8964

Bear right on ramp to I-26 and go 147 miles
    Bear left on ramp to I-385 and go 30 miles
    Continue on ramp to I-185-Toll and go 12 miles
    Bear left on I-185 and go 2.8 miles
    Exit I-185 via ramp to White Horse Rd,US-25 and go 2.8 miles
    Turn left on Bent Bridge Rd and go 100 feet

Bear left on ramp to US-123 and go 14 miles
    Continue on ramp to US-178 and go 1.7 miles
    Turn left on SC-93 and go 3.1 miles
    Turn right on Cherokee Dr and go 0.7 miles
    Continue on Jule Merck Rd and go 0.3 miles
    Turn right on Robinson Bridge Rd,SC-S-39-51 and go 1.2
    miles to 586 Robinson Bridge Rd
    Look at all those quick lefts and rights.... you'd almost think it was a Formula 1 course! =) Had to say it!...3 more days!!

Can anyone give me a hand for some reason mapquest will not give me the full directions to the feild.
    I am coming from
    10924 Harringham Ln
    Charlotte, NC
    it only will give me to 1: Start out going South on SPRING PARK DR toward HUCKS RD. 0.12 miles

2: Turn RIGHT onto HUCKS RD. 0.52 miles

3: Turn LEFT onto NC-115/OLD STATESVILLE RD. 1.27 miles

4: Turn RIGHT onto W WT HARRIS BLVD. 1.72 miles

5: Merge onto I-77 S via the ramp- on the left- toward CHARLOTTE. 4.91 miles

6: Merge onto I-85 S via exit number 13B toward SPARTANBURG. 104.83 miles

7: Take the 40 exit- exit number 40. 0.21 miles

8: Take the SC-153 ramp toward EASLEY. 0.04 miles

9: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto SC-153 N/EARL E MORRIS JR HWY. Continue to follow SC-153 N. 5.35 miles

10: Merge onto US-123 S. 9.63 miles

11: Take the US-178 ramp toward LIBERTY/ANDERSON. 0.15 miles

12: Turn RIGHT onto US-178/MOOREFIELD MEMORIAL HWY/LIBERTY PICKENS RD. Continue to follow US-178. 1.55 miles

13: Turn LEFT onto SC-93/W MAIN ST. Continue to follow SC-93. 4.15 miles

14: Turn RIGHT onto SC-137/NORRIS HWY. 2.03 miles
    I dont know how much more I need
    Thanks Mike

try this map to get the last mile

http://home.earthlink.net/~golddrago...ocationMap.jpg
    Shaun Nelson --- old, fat, slow.... did I mention lazy? I ate all the pies
    I disable .signatures Apparently you do not.

personman Guest
    bofh: I got the tank, but it turns out I need a diffrent/newer drop because mine is too old and isnt made for the tapered raptor. I'm trying to get someone with a kapp dz or something like that.. I really want to use this thing. I hope to go to the paintball store by the end of the week and try to find a drop..

OK from the Days Inn we will have a few guides at that location to lead groups out at around 7:30 AM. So if you want to meet there its right on hwy 123 in Clemson.

But from the Days Inn turn left out of the parking lot onto Hwy 123. Go about two miles to the Issaqueena Trails exit and take the exit off to the right. At the top of that exit turn left and continue on Issaqueena Trail till it dead ends at a Stop sign on Hwy 93 and take a right. Go about four miles and watch for Robinson Bridge Rd on your Left (there is an Amoco station just before this road as a land mark). We should have a sign out there on 93. And then go down Robinsion Bridge till you see the Gold Dragon Paintball Sign on the right. Turn in there and your good to go.

You People following the previous directions from Charelston area and coming in North on 123 (your step 10) can by pass that bunch of turns by coming on further down on 123 to this "Issaqueena trail" exit and then adjusting for the fact that you are coming in from the other way follow the rest of that.

Also you do not have to take I-185 the Toll road. If you continue on down 385 it will hit right into 85 and you want to then go south towards Atlanta till you get to rest of that. The toll road saves very little time. Its not worth it for the few miles it saves. I have no real Idea why they built the thing!

Write down the Gold Dragon Phone Number and call if you get lost we will talk you in or come find you!!!!!

I will be there definately! We're (me and moose) are headed up there Friday afternoon...and then...PAINTBALL!
    So...for all the people out there that are up for a challenge...I'll be there...I don't know which place we're staying at...but we'll find all of you! (Evil grins)
    Going to work to save $$ for this weekend as we speak!
    Until this weekend!
    I'm a Moose-lover!
    I'm a Wang Member!
    I will paint you with my Mag!

Wc Keep Guest
    hey devil i would feel honored if you shared a stand up back bunker with me. as long as you dont steal my paint that is.

can you give me the address on the Ramada Inn? thats where im staying, anyone else staying there Saturday night and wants to hang out???yeh?? yeh??

That is on the corner of Hwy 123 and hwy 76 right on the main drag of Hwy 123 - cphilip
    Last edited by cphilip; 11-06-2002 at 02:58 PM.

Phill, just wondering if you got my money yet, I forget if I put my name or not, but its Nelson Novak(I sent it out 2 weeks ago, the same time i sent greygoose money for a tank that he never got)

I'm also wondering if my check is being held by you for destruction, or if it is currently in the process of being cashed. If it's being held I know that I can take that money out of checking and do something useful with it.
    Potatoboy!

Tater, are you showing on the list yet? It's on the second post of this thread. It's up to date as of Mondays mail run and it will be updated today as well when I check yesterdays and todays mail. But if I am not mistaken yours was on that list? However I listed people by their real names and maybe you forgot yours? Check on that list. Check it for me and see if you are there.

Vert feed minimag bodies

Would it be possible for the AGD guys to bring one of the vert feed minimag bodies to this event for me? I know it it kind of short notice but I figured I would give it a try. Brazen and I will see you all there.

If your on the list then I got it. If not then no I did not. I will be updating that list daily. If its not here then you should pay cash at the registration on Saturday and if the check ever shows up past this coming Friday they will not be cashed and you will be contacted and they will be returned or destroyed. So no real worry about that part.

Goon, those are internet sales only.

Wc Keep Guest
    cant wait anymore!!!!!!!! two days!!!!!!! til i drive down of course.

WC Keep

I won't steal any of your paint...but I'm a poor college chick, so you can't steal any of mine either! We are looking for another player or two for the three man/woman...anyone interested to play a few with us...
    I'm probably gonna be in the back bunker for awhile...but as soon as I get comfortable with the field and the opponent, I hope to move up pretty quick...also, I hurt my knee really bad running at my college in those big heeled boots yesterday...I hope it feels better really soon....oooowwwwww!

Is Capo coming...I'm too lazy to read through all the posts...??

No. Clare's not coming. It'd be like an 18 hour drive for her. In her own words "I'd go crazy sitting in the car that long."

So neither she or I will be in attendance.

Count down is on I am leaving New Jersey at 10:00 tonite, got me a new bottle of Stackers

29. DAMMIT!

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

If you haven't guessed by now, I can't come. I sprained both sides of my gol-darn ankle, and I'm confined to hobbling around the house for the whole frustrating weekend. Hope you guys have a good time... drink a beer for me, OK?

CQ
    Last edited by Army; 11-07-2002 at 12:10 AM.

Lewser!!!! Ok someone take his place then! Sorry to hear that Conq...

THERE WILL BE AGD STUFF GIVEN AWAAAAAYYYYYY! GOOD STUFF TOO!!!!! YOU GOTTA BE HERE TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!