Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD!! AO Day South Carolina 2002 (register now) TOM IS COMING!!!!

personman Guest
    I might be leaving around 6:00 on saturday to get there at 8:00-8:30 AM
    Or maybe I will leave earlier..
    Look for the pie.

Id give my room....hell, my hotel's got a hot tub and an indoor ppol...mmmmmmm

but will the bar party be over in time to put the hot tub/pool to use. (note to self pack swim trunks)

Remember no Alcohol sales in SC on Sunday. After like 11:30. So plan ahead!

And our party continues till last call at 11:30...All Bars here do close at midnight or at least stop serving.

There are Restraunts in Greenville that do serve on Sundays by local option referendum but that is like 20 miles away. Nice place though Downtown Greenville. Worth a visit!

Now calling for 71 and sunny on Saturday! Yay!!!

Phil

i have been planning to go to this since i first saw the sticky but i forgot to register. is my registration valid?

NO problem at all. Just the only thing is bring cash for the registration. Come one Come all. No one will be turned away!!!

GO straight to the registration table and settle up with the ladies. Your welcome to come and so is anyone else!

Phil

Is there a final head count of how many comming? Just curious.

I will be there halfway early, by midnight I suppose.

G
    TAG Factory Support Team
    Rebuildable Angel Ball Detents for LED, LCD, IR3! as well as ALL ULE bodies
    Old age and treachery will prevail over youth and skill!

My Feedback Thread
    TAG Sportz
    COG

what day will the tournament be on?

Saturday morning.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

personman Guest
    Originally posted by Load SM5
    Saturday morning.
    Damn strait, I have to wake up pretty darn early to be ready and on the road, and get there at 8-9 am..
    Try 5:00?
    /me sighs

cphillip, is gary novac on the payment post, novak? Im pretty sure thats my dads check

personman, you dont have it tough. ill be getting up at 3:30 to leave....loL!!!

There is a Gary Novac on the post. That is on the first page second post in this thread.

But come on anyone and bring cash if your not prepaid

Looking like 100 people. Can never tell who might just show up. Lets make this big!!!!! Come on anyway!!!! GO straight to the registration table to get your tags and tickets. Bring your marker up there so we can tag if for fills.

be at the field around 8:00. captains meeting for 3 man starts around 9:00

Phil

Originally posted by kevmaster
    same here. i found out that central is the furthest city in sc from wilmington nc.

yep. its about the same here...

Originally posted by kevmaster
    I'll be thingking about you and personman, just before I giggle myself to sleep about how I can sleep untill 6:30.

BTW, Personman, my wife and I will be going through Atlanta on our way there. Hopefully before 9pm if you need a ride.

G

Riotz Guest
    And Off the NJ people go...

Exclamation OMG!

What WERE we thinking? There is NO way we can pull this off! Ahhhhhhhhh .... (FatMan's head explodes)

OK, I'll be the fat guy without a clue ... just remember: don't tease the old guy!

Anyone bringing me sedatives will get a plus in my book.

EVERYONE TO THE WOODS FIELD FOR TOTAL WAR!!!!

See ya tomorrow!

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

wyn1370 will be here in about an hour and off we go to pick up ntn and Muzikman!
    Anyone know what name the NJ contingent is staying under, or will the room be labeled?

The Alabama contingent, well me, is on the way. See you guys there!

Ya'll drive safe now you hear?

Pick up a hitch hiker! we need the turn out. Make sure he has money!

Phil

see you guys down there, my bags are packed, two classes today and were on the road, put some beers on ice!

Us too! We are LEAVING the house at 3:30am. Central, SC is about as far away as you can get in SC from Charleston, and still be in SC.

Philip... I am wondering about the time in between playing at the field, and meeting up at the restaurant. We are not getting a hotel there... so we don't really have anywhere to go hang in between the action. Not to mention, grab a shower after playing! Ick! LOL How much time will there be inbetween playing and eating?

Thanks!! Cya SOON....
    Brazen

No Long Creek is further by about 40 miles!

About Two hours or so between. Gets dark around 5:30 or six and the dinner starts at 8:00. However the Bar area is open in this place already. How many of you need a shower? We may be able to work that out. Bring some stuff and see me at the registration table. We all would rather you showered!!!!
    Last edited by cphilip; 11-08-2002 at 03:24 PM.

Hey personman, I'm gonna be on your team TAAP in the tourney. I'll trie to bring some pie I contacted kevmaster and he said y'all had an opening so just look for the fat guy in a green Dye jersey with a cocker Hey, what time does the tourney start? Oh yeah what kind of pie?
    My feedback

Made in USA - it matters.

How many of you need a shower? We may be able to work that out. Bring some stuff and see me at the registration table. We all would rather you showered!!!!
    LOL!! Me too, believe me. Well I am coming with two guys... so I'll say 3 people will want a shower... but you know how guys are! They might not care!

There are a buncha others coming from around here, but I'm only responsible for us 3. Thanks SO much!! You rock if you can arrange a showering spot. hehehe

personman Guest
    Originally posted by paint magnet
    Hey personman, I'm gonna be on your team TAAP in the tourney. I'll trie to bring some pie I contacted kevmaster and he said y'all had an opening so just look for the fat guy in a green Dye jersey with a cocker Hey, what time does the tourney start? Oh yeah what kind of pie?
    Apple?
    Oh great, a team full of fat people
    It starts at I think he said at 9:30 AM
    But try to be there at 8-9

Ok, I'll try to bring pie but I can't guarantee all of it will be there when I arrive Yeah, I'm planning to get there about 8:30 or 9. I live in Spartanburg and it takes about an hour and a half to get there.

personman Guest
    Alright, this is me, keep an eye out.
    I'll try to get there 8-8:30

I hope I dont hit traffic getting out, even though its a saturday, you never know in Atlanta..

On the road, all packed and going to leave afte this computer shuts down. Lvl10 installed!!! first combo worked and went reactive!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

See you all there!!!

G