Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD!! AO Day South Carolina 2002 (register now) TOM IS COMING!!!!

I did hear from Dawn Mills of Warpig. Basically no firm commitment yet but she feels they are not busy then...so we get the numbers I am pretty certian we can snag em and Tom still waiting on numbers too. We got month but we realy do need to get to talking this up and snagging a few more people. Get on it guys!!!

Most of this will be in the first post so check there for updates on the members coming and celebs coming. I will post all this there.

Wc Keep Guest
    alright the mills are gonna come cause im gonna start inviting everybody and their mother. this way when i bunker cphilip theyll post a nice picture of it on warpig.

Originally posted by Load SM5
    Boomer, do any of you guys form Atlanta want to hook up and car pool over? I'm driving right through Atlanta and can pick up a few people and still have room.
    We can talk about it... I'll have a big truck... room for 5-6, and a car top carrier on the back for our stuff. If we camp, I'll be pulling a camper, and then the camp stuff... when are you going to be comming up????

I think we were planing on going up friday afternoon sometime... 4ish.. (that way we don't have to set up in the dark) I will have 3 that I know of.. .maybe more. So what might work, if we are not slapped full is to ride with us... but if we don't camp, and we get a room... then I won't have to have the truck...

But if either way, we can meet up if your comming through Friday afternoon or sometime around then... and then follow eachother. =]
    The MOOSE is LOOSE!

Good Traders: RogueFactor, Personman,Bazaro,hawpunch, Devil,bofh,Walker,Boble86,Ryknow,MajorDamage

BAD TRADER::: TheEmagGuy

My Feedback

AO-GA

I was going to take that Friday off and drive over. So whenever you guys want to meet up that's fine with me.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Unhappy Ugh!!

It's official. I can't go. Satan-in-law has won. We are going to Punta Cana for our anniversary instead of AO SC !

I hope you all have a blast. I'll definitely be there next time!

I'll be at the hotel around 2ish, probably alone and kinda bored. Mind if I tag along?

Originally posted by Load SM5
    I was going to take that Friday off and drive over. So whenever you guys want to meet up that's fine with me.

Wc Keep Guest

Re: Ugh!!

Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
    It's official. I can't go. Satan-in-law has won. We are going to Punta Cana for our anniversary instead of AO SC !

I hope you all have a blast. I'll definitely be there next time!
    where the heck is punta cana? myrtle beach is just as nice a vacation spot.

Re: Re: Ugh!!

Originally posted by Wc Keep

where the heck is punta cana? myrtle beach is just as nice a vacation spot.
    It is on the east coast of the Dominican Republic. It is one of the new hot spots for all inclusive Carribean resorts.

On the plus side, all the alcohol I can drink is included.

ahhhhh... is anybody going thats even close ohio

Drink Wine

personman Guest
    Originally posted by boomerfoxtrot

PERSONMAN!!!! Invite me over for dinner, or something I can meet your parents, give them a copy of my Driver record, heck.. I'm a HS soccer and basketball coach. I could give you a ride, but as far as a place to stay, (I'm not sure what were doing yet, more then likey.. a hotel, but we might camp.)

Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to better your chances of comming.... hehehe.. let me guess... STAY FAR AWAY!! lol.........
    Yea sure, I'll talk to her again. I dont think she is worried about anyone driving me off the freeway into a tree, mostly I guess kidnapping or something like that.
    I'm not sure.. and I have never seen her paranoid before but she is all like 'people who usually do this pretend to be nice' ect ect ect. I dunno.
    I'd actually rather NOT go with my family

cool...
    I am thinking we should head out either 12-3 or 6-8 cause of traffic....

personman.... talk to her... I'm cool about meeting with her or something... I'm not going to kidnapp you.. what would I do with you... *grin* .... target practice!!! joking....

as the time gets closer... PM me on getting a time set up to drive up... =]

The earlier the better, if possible. If I leave at 9 that would put me in Atlanta by noon. I'd love to get to SC fairly early so as to avoid stumbling around in the woods and get some socializing in Friday night. If I drive 5 hours or so I want to make a lengthy weekend out of it.

OK, let me get things together, and see what the earliest time would be for us to pull out here.....

Wc Keep Guest
    hey guys i have an idea how bout we put all the other people against the nj ao contingent on the hill challenge? i mean we already know we are the best paintball playing contingent on ao so we just wanna prove it now.

How about anybody planning on I driving through Ohio? (I'm on the verge of giving up )

Nobody in Ohio? Gotta be one of you!

Getting some updated numbers together I hope today to see how we are doing to date.

Lets get those registrations in people. I see quite a few coming have not filled out the form yet. Remember you do not pay then you do later this month! Get it done now! I wanna go down to WC with 100 registered members to bargain with for Celebrities and Maybe some donations for prizes. Your getting me closer but not there yet!!!

Originally posted by ntn4502
    How about anybody planning on I driving through Ohio? (I'm on the verge of giving up )
    I might be going. If so I'm not sure exactly where in Ohio I'll be going through.
    You are the Wormtongue of AO.~bofh

Around 10 people versus everyone else? Sounds fair to me. Ranks up there with AO Mods versus everyone else.

hey guys i have an idea how bout we put all the other people against the nj ao contingent on the hill challenge? i mean we already know we are the best paintball playing contingent on ao so we just wanna prove it now.

Wc Keep Guest
    yeah but the ao mods game would only last 5 minutes or so. the nj game would go on for a very long time seeing as we are too skilled for the rest of them...

Don't go stirring up a hornets' nest worth of trouble... We're going into their territory. Be nice...

And you don't even have a ride down there yet do you? When you book transportation, THEN you can smack talk.

yeah but the ao mods game would only last 5 minutes or so. the nj game would go on for a very long time seeing as we are too skilled for the rest of them...

HAHAHAHA! WCKeep has been shooting a cardboard cutout of me for weeks now.....he's too afraid to take on the real thing

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but all you SPPLAT members can use your discounts at area motels, and for car rentals too.

NOW YOU TELL ME!!! (but would it discount Phil's price on the hotel? It's already pretty low.)

Originally posted by Army
    I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but all you SPPLAT members can use your discounts at area motels, and for car rentals too.

wyn- I'm by Akron, lmk if your gonna be close if you decide to go

well, it's official, I've registered... and taken off of work for the whole weekend...I'll be heading up there with boomer and a few others...so...I guess I'll see everyone there...
    I'm a Moose-lover!
    I'm a Wang Member!
    I will paint you with my Mag!

ALRIGHT! You go girl. Not to worry I got a marker for you to borrow and there will be plenty of em here if your not set up yet

Come on folks come challenge "the Devil"!

Originally posted by ntn4502
    wyn- I'm by Akron, lmk if your gonna be close if you decide to go
    We'd be comming straight down 75. We could pick you up along there. (still tenative on the whole trip)

Originally posted by cphilip
    ALRIGHT! You go girl. Not to worry I got a marker for you to borrow and there will be plenty of em here if your not set up yet

Come on folks come challenge "the Devil"!
    Thanks...I'm trying to get my own before then, but I'll remeber the offer...I also want to have my engine for my car by then...maybe I should start a fund...
    I bet if everyone sent me $10 bucks I could do it...
    (I want my car back)

Be careful...you might not get anyone else to come...
    hehe...j/k

WOOT! ,its not even for sure, and I'm getting stoked. I just looked at a map, and it doesnt really look like 75 is too close to Akron, so maybe we could meet halfway or something.

Big News.... you need to come....