Thread: Matt Crawford

Thumbs up Matt Crawford

I searched for another thread for Matt but I couldn't come up with one so here's a new one...

I just got a nice tank from Matt. Good price and he put some extra effort into getting the tank to me even though he was having some family trouble. Thanks for the great transaction!
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

Ah, I see. The lack of space between the names is what threw off the search engine. Oh well, now he's got two.

I agree Matt is a great guy. I recently traded my RT for his cocker and he said that it needed to be timed and that was it. When i ogt it I timed it and was off rippin w/ it w/o any problems. He was quick on delivery also.

Good trader,honest guy.He \ sent the money as soon as he could. I would trade with him again.

I bought an rt mag off of matt and he kept up good communication and the gun arrived like he described, I would gladly trade from him again.

I Was going to trade my spyder for matts Mini Mag but that deal fell through but even when that happened he gave me another deal!Great trader and a cool guy!
    Dont bring a knife to the gun fight
    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day

Mag man are you shure you traded w/ Matt Crawford. I have done numerous deals w/ him and I would trade w/ him without a second thought. This doesnt sound like him.

mevermind

nevermind my bad he is a good trader his grampa died so he had to leave for i while i still havent got it but i think that i will ill let you guys no if i get it or not in a couple days sorry matt i didnt meen to be an *** but put yourself in my situation and you would feel like you were getting ripped off to

He got his gun today.He said it shoots good, got what he was promised.Took a lil while..due to the USPS, and family problems.

Not to be a dick, but, mag man, would you delete those other posts?I see no reason for them to remain here, becasue its all been settled out.

Crawford is by far one of the best traders i know, keep up the good work man

good trader took a while but got everything sorry for the negative feedback good trader

great amount of communication. My max flo arrived in great shape and packaging. Although it took over a week to get here after he shipped it as opposed to the 3 days he promised, it still got here and thats what counts. im yet to test it out so i dont know if it works yet buy it looks fine and after taking it apart and putting it back together just to make sure... it seems to be fine. I give Matt a 95 out of 100.