View Poll Results: The Reason the Girls are MIA in GA

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Men scared them away.

8 18.18%
  • They are TOO good for us.

10 22.73%
  • Just aren\'t any females in GA that play.

4 9.09%
  • WHO REALLY CARES.

22 50.00%

Thread: Ladies and Paintball

Talking Ladies and Paintball

I live in Middle (South) GA, just below Atlanta, and I play alot at FatCity, and I just was wondering where the ladies were at. I think it is out right bad *** for a girl to play paintball, I just wanted to know where they where? They just don't seem to be crawling the feilds down here in the south... ... Please, if anyone Ladies, or men.. and heck even boys and girls =] want to play sometime.. and live arounds this area let me know when ya head out to the feild.. I think it's cool to meet someone and play with them ... cause the only one I play with is my little brother... we both shoot minimags...

What do you think the reason for the girls gone missing in action is?
    The MOOSE is LOOSE!

Good Traders: RogueFactor, Personman,Bazaro,hawpunch, Devil,bofh,Walker,Boble86,Ryknow,MajorDamage

BAD TRADER::: TheEmagGuy

My Feedback

AO-GA

Try a search, you'll come up with a better answer! I think there was already a post about this.
    Good Traders: TheSneakyPengui,spacemanspiff, Load SM5, lilpaintballer, PaInTbALL zAcH, mxkop.
    Bad Traders: None yet!

Paintball is just tag at 300fps!

The thought of you, your little brother, a girl and a minimag is just kinda.. scary, somehow.

hey come on now. ... who said anything about my brother!-)

surprisingly, there are lots of girls that play Here's a link to a thread about a team we started in Texas

here you go

yeah sweets but your in TX.. I'm in GA... I just don't see many... paintball girls are bad***... nothing eles to be said... they just are

Cool, I have a paintball playing friend who's a girl, I'll have her call you up later. She's 45, 400lbs and covered in acne. She's dying to meet you!

yo I ain't kiden' .... I don't care what she looks like... girl on the paintball feild.. is sweet... I find it hard to believe that someone of that size would play paintball... but hey... it's a fun and games untill someone gets bunkered!-)

Thumbs up

women im piantball uniform turn me on...

see... it does wonders!-)

i'm w/ coffy

but no girls play around NJ, except the acclaimed Fallen Angels, so that's a total of three that i've ever seen and i've played at alot of local places.

My girlfriend rides a moped. How cool is that??!!
    Good Traders list : RogueFactor, Langrage, ttoad4000t Old Mag Man, HungSolo, Shocker1050, pumpamatic, hitech, Mossman, Jonno06, Rooster, Grimm1013 |||
    Bad Traders : INFINITYMAG - where is my money!?! he has been banned and now changed to THEBIGUY

i love to see girls/women play paintball. their just dead sexy. the serious players not these bucktooth backwood girls with a rental but those that have their own setup. it just drives me crazy
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU HOLD YOUR GUN IT'S HOW YOU FINGER YOUR TRIGGER!!!

Girls just don't exist in South Georgia. Been there, left, now in colombia. Need to get back to georgia, though not as a paintballer, as an Airsofter.

Airsoftplayers.com
    The only reason pros sometimes lose to Newbies is that they aren't trained to laugh and shoot at the same time.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Crash Danger
    If Jesus paintballed I'm sure he'd be pretty good.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to agree... untill I see proof ... for myself... I can say.. there just aren't any..

women im piantball uniform turn me on...
    i love to see girls/women play paintball. their just dead sexy. the serious players not these bucktooth backwood girls with a rental but those that have their own setup. it just drives me crazy
    Maybe this is why you don't see women playing...

you'ld think.... but hell, the game is fun no matter what you look like.. no matter if you got something hanging there or not..

Shirow you got it all wrong. I didn't mean i act like a pimp around them i just mean its cool to see the serious ones play and i'd like to see more of them

guys bring there girls to my local field all the time, too bad i live in OK

Good Traders: Bensongg, rsadich, TXStorm, striker, CoFFeY[NiTrO], RogueFactor, Blennidae And CaPoEiRa!

Bad Traders: Jezus

DirtRider's FeedBack

Shirow you got it all wrong. I didn't mean i act like a pimp around them i just mean its cool to see the serious ones play and i'd like to see more of them
    Yeah, I know. It's just I see people being funny around girls at my field. I just play with 'em the same way - shoot 'em, get shot by them - who cares, boobies or not, you're still out.

Being married may have something to do with it though

personally i think the girls should step up we need some hotties that actually PLAY this sport and not just take pictures.

Originally posted by Shirow

Being married may have something to do with it though
    I have to agree with Shirow. I mean listen to yourselves...you are basically saying we need more girls to play. Oh and by the way they have to be HOT and wear the uniform and be good at the same time. I suppose once we get these magical women into the game they will be asking for more really hot guys to play. Might as well make it a fashion show

As with Shirow being married might have something to do with it. I'll play with a buck tooth gal with a rental marker as long as we're all there to have a good time.
    ULE Body Level 10 Automag intelliframe + retrovalve

oh come on now... you people are all be silly! we would like to see more females at the feild, on the feild shooting! playing! having fun! who cares if she is hottie or not, cause when that mask comes down.. she looks hot no matter what.. (as long as she is on your team) ...
    I think it just adds something to the day if there are girls playing... some people want to go behind a bunker and beat it... that's there deal, when I come around the coner and shoot the piss out of his little tower then we can all laugh...

come on now.. it would be like saying... where are all the black guys? Here in GA we have a few out on the field... it would be cool to see more... MORE poeple is just nice.. or something like that

I have a friend who just moved back to GA , and if i remember correctly its the northern part up near more TN. last i spoke to her she hasn't played in a while, when she did she had a mag.

Originally posted by boomerfoxtrot
    yo I ain't kiden' .... I don't care what she looks like... girl on the paintball feild.. is sweet... I find it hard to believe that someone of that size would play paintball... but hey... it's a fun and games untill someone gets bunkered!-)
    Fat guys play paintball too fool! :P
    Quote of the year: "Reading blwos"

As little as 10 cents a day and you can buy my family out of slavery... Hurry before its too late!

I'll play with a buck tooth gal with a rental marker as long as we're all there to have a good time.
    Hell yeah! Now if looks like Jessica Alba, all the better! (Just kidding..)
    Superbolt

Originally posted by Kaiser Bob

Fat guys play paintball too fool! :P

yeah, and they are good targets too!