Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: infrarred trigger?

timee, obviously you did show common sense by readin all the posts...the firing modes would be switchable on the LCD frame. i will scan al my mods and home made upgrades for ne guns i have once my scanner is working.
    how do i put a pic here?

well if oslo gets this thing actually up and working i'd e really interested in checking these things out.

yeah maybe some people don't like this new trigger but some pro's still will only shoot single triggers (glenn forester, dynasty)

Hell its a brilliant idea, if people didn't come up with these supposedly crazy ideas we'd still be shooting all pumps and using 25cent balls.

Originally posted by oslorat
    timee, obviously you did show common sense by readin all the posts...the firing modes would be switchable on the LCD frame. i will scan al my mods and home made upgrades for ne guns i have once my scanner is working.
    I think you're still missing the point that it wouldn't be allowed on most fields, or in tournaments. You need a physical trigger in the frame.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

timmee. you missed another key part of the convo. EVERY TIME THE BEAM IS BROkEN THE "TRIGGER ACCUATER" FIRES AND RESETS THERE FOR EVER BREAK EQUILLS 1 PULL AND RELEASE OF THE TRIGGER THUS MAKING IT LEGAL. please if you going to comment on the topic read all and understand all before putting in your imput. thanx, levi

YOU NEED TO HAVE A TRIGGER TO MAKE IT LEAGAL nto a frickin beam of light , you need a trigger and if you say make a trigger frame withg a trigger that breaks a beam of light im gonna laugh at you , how can you be genius's with out even know enough html code to put up a pic? go ahead build something

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...nfared+trigger may i say unoriginal at most check the date perhaps intelectual properties?

YOUR NOT A UNIque Little Snow FlaKE
    Last edited by dansim; 08-21-2002 at 06:45 AM.

Re: ..

timmee. you missed another key part of the convo. EVERY TIME THE BEAM IS BROkEN THE "TRIGGER ACCUATER" FIRES AND RESETS THERE FOR EVER BREAK EQUILLS 1 PULL AND RELEASE OF THE TRIGGER THUS MAKING IT LEGAL. please if you going to comment on the topic read all and understand all before putting in your imput. thanx, levi
    Actually, I think YOU missed a key part of my post. I also understand the topic and am trying to make you see some light. If your finger breaks the beam of light, it's not legal. If a piece of metal or plastic approximating a trigger (and pushed by your finger) breaks the beam of light, you're all set.

Re: Re: ..

Originally posted by Timmee

If a piece of metal or plastic approximating a trigger (and pushed by your finger) breaks the beam of light, you're all set.
    until you get sued by wdp

Originally posted by KAPP667
    Hell its a brilliant idea, if people didn't come up with these supposedly crazy ideas we'd still be shooting all pumps and using 25cent balls.
    i still don't see the negative of this

mmmmmm, first paint gets expensive.... then everyone will revert back to pumps.... then there will be world peace
    As society and the problems that face it become more and more complex and machines become more and more intelligent, people will let machines make more of their decisions for them, simply because machine-made decisions will bring better results than man-made ones. Eventually a stage may be reached at which the decisions necessary to keep the system running will be so complex that human beings will be incapable of making them intelligently. At that stage the machines will be in effective control. People won't be able to just turn the machines off, because they will be so dependent on them that turning them off would amount to suicide

sometimes I just freaking hate people. which means the next day I will love them for the sake of balance, but right now I will just concentrate on the hating. Hate hate hate. Blaaaarg!

turborev - with ai like this, if it controlled any more than a paddle, it would kill you and everyone you care about.

Would you stop bashing this guy, and just give him comments that will actually help him??? Especially since he appears serious about this?? I know a lot of you are but its getting worse.

I think a product like this would have to be like revolutionarily good to actually sell. I think there would be strain on the fingers not actually pulling a trigger, just ... moving them around I suppose. I dunno if this is such a great idea to follow. But, you can try.

Originally posted by FalconGuy016
    Would you stop bashing this guy, and just give him comments that will actually help him??? Especially since he appears serious about this?? I know a lot of you are but its getting worse.

I think a product like this would have to be like revolutionarily good to actually sell. I think there would be strain on the fingers not actually pulling a trigger, just ... moving them around I suppose. I dunno if this is such a great idea to follow. But, you can try.
    I am trying to help oslorat. It is a neat concept, but that still doesn't change anything. Unfortunately, the fact is that his idea won't be allowed on most fields.

I like pulling triggers, fingering a beam of light sounds kinda fruity

Who is worse? The one who tells Johnny that there is no way on earth he can run through a lava flow, and list all the reasons why… or the *supportive* friend who pats Johnny on the back and says, “Go for it! You never know until you try. And if you make it, I will be here for you.”

Judging from what I have read thus far, his producing a working model of his trigger, and then producing it in any numbers while marketing it as well, is akin to that lava flow. (not to mention all the other reasons he should not even waste his time on it as a viable product.. personal project, sure... product for the general populous, no.)

Yes, sometimes being honest does not provide the answers or response that people want. But in that case, he should not have posted on AO and more so asked for feedback…
    i have been werknin on this one for a while...give me some feed back!
    And if you actually READ what he wrote, it says a lot……

thanx to every one who offered positave support. w are currently modifying a benchmark frame for the set up idea to mount the electronics.(dont tell benchmark....hehe) and ill be bak now and then for tach support. pleas if neone has ideas of feedbak post it ill check up on this for a while. thanx all. levi

Man, If i had an idea that got bashed around as much as he did, i be afraid to post here again.

Its a somewhat good idea, but how would you "pull" it? You could just basicly make a trigger similar to bushmasters, where you could tap it on the side and it shoots. I;m not even sure it it will even increase ROF.
    Ya Man, thats PCP

[IMG]Sig image must be under 20k[/IMG]

ok

heres how the ROF would increase. every time you pass through the beam it shoots. when you finger passes back through the beam in an opposit direction it fires again. imagin how fast you could shoot using 3 fingers w/ some practice. were talkn 20 a bps.+! and there is less strain on the fingers in long scenerio games or drawn out games.

Originally posted by puckmaster
    Man, If i had an idea that got bashed around as much as he did, i be afraid to post here again.
    I am sorry you feel that way. It is also evident that you missed what really happened on this thread, and like the author, convieniently want to ignore that this has already been discussed here on AO.

You also fail to realize that there was more to many of our comments than just his idea. Please feel free to go back and read ALL of the posts again.

obviously shartly is lost cause i said i didnt care what was said before about this topic. i am here to regenerate ideas and come up w/ a userfriendly werking product....for the 50 millionth time.

Re: ...

obviously shartly is lost cause i said i didnt care what was said before about this topic. i am here to regenerate ideas and come up w/ a userfriendly werking product....for the 50 millionth time.
    PLEASE! find a spellcheck somewhere and USE IT! Heck, there's one at the bottom of the page when you post! Blarghelarharb!

ahem

sorry, just a pet peeve of mine

You should make a heat seeking paintball gun that is fired on brain waves.

Re: ok

I've changed my mind. Oslorat, I wish you all the luck in your project. Granted, when you show up at the field with your new grip frame, you'll probably need luck to get to play with it.

heres how the ROF would increase. every time you pass through the beam it shoots. when you finger passes back through the beam in an opposit direction it fires again. imagin how fast you could shoot using 3 fingers w/ some practice. were talkn 20 a bps.+! and there is less strain on the fingers in long scenerio games or drawn out games.
    Using that method would be an auto-response trigger. Hope you don't play tournaments.

all a lie!

Levi (aka:Oslorat) man you didn't do any of that electronic stuff man I live right down the street from you. That GT-2000 was mine I sold you, you didn't make it full auto. And man where you going to get electronics to get this stuff you got fired at your job from Taco Bell. How you going to make this stuff like in your garage when you don't have anything!( electronics, tools, metal, etc.) Your not doing anything with a benchmark frame company the benchmark frame is on my gun. You can't scan any pictures you have nothing to scan! Keep dreamn man
    Last edited by Acid Burn; 08-22-2002 at 03:39 PM.
    Chrome body Minimag
    12 inch Dye aluminum
    2x black Benchmark frame
    CP chrome flame drop forward
    black gas thru

I have a similar idear I go to werk in:

A Thermil opponent detector. It will use thermil imaging technoligy to fire the gun only when a target crosses it's shooting area.

Think about how great that would be. You wouldn't even have to pull a trigger. You could just point your gun at a bunker and it wil shoot whenever someone pops out.

You wouldn't even have to play! You could just put your marker in a stand and peeple would just get shot. You could sit behind the bunker and eat chips or sumthing!

This IDEAR FRIKIN! RULEZ!

Originally posted by Patron God of Pirates
    I have a similar idear I go to werk in:

A Thermil opponent detector. It will use thermil imaging technoligy to fire the gun only when a target crosses it's shooting area.

Think about how great that would be. You wouldn't even have to pull a trigger. You could just point your gun at a bunker and it wil shoot whenever someone pops out.

You wouldn't even have to play! You could just put your marker in a stand and peeple would just get shot. You could sit behind the bunker and eat chips or sumthing!

This IDEAR FRIKIN! RULEZ!

LOLROF!!! Too funny!

But might I suggest one that scans brain waves? Because if it fires when someone pops out, you will have ball travel time to mess with. But if you could tell BEFORE they popped out and shot a bit before they did… BINGO! :

shartley, i'm afraid your idea is out of place in this thread. you spelled everything perfectly

wow mommy must of bought him a puter for his bdayand no hes tryin to impress us

I am sorry you feel that way. It is also evident that you missed what really happened on this thread, and like the author, convieniently want to ignore that this has already been discussed here on AO.
    I know this has already have been threads posted before that dealed with this topic. What I meant was a new, original, idea. Not this which has already been discused.i think this is a stupid idea, and it is not original at all.

NO! you said one ball per pull and release(or whatever the hell you call it) Now it is autoresponse, It has already been made. let us see how many tournys you play on with that.

I also read all the posts carefully this time.