Thread: Offer for TOM and AGD, plz read in

Offer for TOM and AGD, plz read in

Hi TOM and AGD (and AO of course ),
    I work as multimedia producer over here in Hamburg, and I am having exams at University atm.
    The thing I am working on is a 15 second long 3D Animation about some "anorganic item" - technical stuff in 3D so to say. Due to the fact that I am a big AGD fan, played an Automag for a long time myself and was so lucky to be one of the few Level 10 beta testers in Germany , I would like to create an X Mag promotion Video. It should be like this :

An X Mag , created in a 3D program, is shown on the screen. Cool rock / metal music is playing and the camera is going all around the X Mag, showing it from every side. From time to time, there will be a fade, and some action paintball scenes are shown, preferably scenes by players with X Mags or E Mags doing some crazy moves or triggerin´ like hell. Then the X Mag is shown again and so on. At the end of this movie, I would like to insert the AGD logo, and of course some kickass sentences about the X Mag (you choose it, whatever is good could be inserted, e.g. "because quality always shoots straight" or so)

I dropped you an email about this, but didnt get any reply.
    Please get back to me in case you think this stuff rawks.
    Greetz
    Ben

FYI - I got your email and just forwarded it this morning. Tom usually take a few days to respond, esp if he is busy.

Problems or questions with the site or your account? Email me: webmaster@automags.org I collect old guns and paintball gear. Email me if you have stuff to sell!

Paintball Never Dies - www.vintagerex.com

And....in case no body ever did...Welcome to the Forums of AO Ben.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

You should fade out the end with Tom and his tounge test and then fade to black....with thw Metallica song Fade to Black, that would be sweeeet.

dio

I got the email and sent it to AGDE for them to contact you. Thanks for the offer and I'm sure we can work something out!

AGD

Very happy to hear that, hope we can work something out
    btw - hi CP

Hey Ben ... I hope you will do it right ... but I´m sure, you will do it
    When will you buy your Xmag?
    Greets Manuel
    .:| levelx retro z-minimag |:..:| spearhead #192 |:.
    .:| ---> looking for Flatline 4.5K or AA Apokalypse 2K <--- |:.