Thread: has anyone dealt with Polishpickles

Leader of the K-ville Mafia, North Carolina

has anyone dealt with Polishpickles

I would like to know who has dealt with him and what they thought of him. Was he good or did he rip u. Any feed back would be appreciated since I might trade with him.

If Polish reads this, don't take offense, I just want to know what everyone thinks of u. I am in no way inferring that you are a bad person.

Thanks

i have heard he was a good dealer but im not too sure
    Someone took away my cool sig. *cough*mod*cough*

Thumbs up

i have...he was great trader...i would definitly do bussiness with him again

Yep, he traded me a perfect condition barrel for a beat up body, and when I asked him to ship first, he didn't even hesitate. I got the package in about 3 days of talking to him. Barrel was flawless, I don't think it was ever used. No worries about doing business with him.

polish and I set up a deal to trade some items straight up. we agreed to ship on a monday. sure enough, I got the part, exactly as described, on thursday. He could've screwed me, as I really had no evidence that I had sent him anything. He obviously did not. The stuff I got was exactly what it was supposed to be. I would do business with him again anytime.
    You like that, don't you

Good Traders: RogueFactor, Rooster, Phurious, Donggie, crm, Polishpickles451, brendan, Grey_Goose, Sk8ermog

great trader...we set up a deal to trade tanks and he didnt even hesitate to ship his tank first...he shipped it out fast and i got it in 3 days...best trader ive ever dealt with...
    john
    Minimag F/S F/T --PICS--ChEcK iT oUt!
    My Feedback or go to the feedback forum and do a search(SHOCKER1050) to find my other feedback threads

Good Traders/References

Automags.org-: Krafty, mag1, Autotrigger, Nitroduck, Blazingace, ShooterJM, Junky, Polishpickles451, billybob_81067, Xerces, boble86, dansim, spazzed, oldsoldier, Psytherium, Bensongg, GTRsi, Pzyco, TheTramp, MrSpooky

Unbelievably Awesome Traders-Tunaman, Robspectre, and Fat Yoda

Angel-Owners.com-: top4874

Paintballcity.com-:

wow thanks guys!
    Most people at AO are trustworthy people who just wanna play paintball and make clean trades that benefit us all.

My girlfriend rides a moped. How cool is that??!!
    Good Traders list : RogueFactor, Langrage, ttoad4000t Old Mag Man, HungSolo, Shocker1050, pumpamatic, hitech, Mossman, Jonno06, Rooster, Grimm1013 |||
    Bad Traders : INFINITYMAG - where is my money!?! he has been banned and now changed to THEBIGUY

Sweet...cant wait til I'm done with my current deal.

Polish...it turns out i actually can get you that Dye SS if you want it....let me know, or I can get cha something else since uve got a lapco coming your way. I'll catch you on AIM
    My Feedback

"Game...Blouses"

and mossman is a fine trader himself. I got my tank from him today, he could have screwed me cause we shipped at the same time, but no i got the item exactly as he said it would be.
    thanks again

Thumbs up

I just thought I would add my feed back here also.

Good price, shipped on time via priority mail (never discussed shipping methods, I didn't care), well packaged and item (emag barrel) was in good condition as advertised. Definitely recommended.

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

Polish is the man. Kept great contact and a joy to chat with, and we both shipped the same day priority and recieved the same day. Sweet product, thanks again polish!

Also, the guy with the barrel is gonna ship directly to you probably 2 day mail (its from cali), so you should expect the SS in no time.

UP

lol...bumping a feedback thread. you be too much yo pickles yo.

wow look at the time between my bump and his reply!

Polish here is a GREAT trader, we have done a couple of trades, all have gone very smoothly, he is a great guy, he has great communication, and great shipping.

I Highly Reccommend to ANYONE!

My Feedback

Good Traders: B.C., RogueFactor, Tunaman, Hawpunch, TXStorm, Blade, T_Type, Mossman, johnny_g_1405, Load SM5, sicones, projectexodus, azheat99, gcube, JadedT, A 10Bando, beefstew, Jon/XPM, fenris69, Riot[Z-Grip], N_R_Z, AssassN, lgavin, and (surpisingly) AGDRules!