Thread: Tom when are we meeting you at Shatnerball?

Tom when are we meeting you at Shatnerball?

Tom,

In the official Shatnerball thread you wanted to get together and relax with all the AO squad who will be there. Based on the responses in that thread, most people are arriving Wednesday or Thursday so Friday is the best day. There are some who will be in the pump tournament starting at noon. The AO faithfull are all anxious to hear the game plan you've put together. How about getting together at 3:00 at CPX? It would be nice to hear from the great BORG commander himself. How about it?

Well with all the posts on this I am a little in the dark as to what exactly is going on. I am planning on being in the booth on friday and hanging out all friday night. Don't know what's happening thursday, let me know here.

AGD

Riotz Guest
    Tom, I thought me and you would go out for a nice candle light dinner Thursday night.

Since you're going to be at CPX on Friday, I say doughnut orgy or pizza orgy at the AGD booth Friday around 4:00

You guys are going to make me leave Brooklyn at 2 in the morning so I can be in Chicago for the Donught Orgy, aren't you? Oh well, so be it.

As far as the game goes Tom, are you planning anything or is Wayne going to handle operations? Just wondering if you had any assignments in mind for the AO faithful.

~Fred
    www.stupidace.com
    GOOD TRADERS: Tunaman, RogueFactor, ah137, Squeegeekid, Thelar, WebShock

I'm digging sabre's idea... If Tom'll ever reply, when can set this & make it Final... Tom? Whatddya think? 4PM on Friday? At our staging area? Someone or other bringing a bannner, shouldn't be too difficult to find.

Originally posted by spazzed
    I'm digging sabre's idea... If Tom'll ever reply, when can set this & make it Final... Tom? Whatddya think? 4PM on Friday? At our staging area? Someone or other bringing a bannner, shouldn't be too difficult to find.
    Let's get a thread going to see who will show up and make a dinner reservation for 40? Tom can pay

~Fred

I like the way you think fred!!

TK, you're not conveniantly forgetting about us, are you? Huh? HUH?! Well are ya?!?!

Riiiiight...

Just a note, Black Cell won't be around to go out to dinner on Thursday or Friday.

Come hell or high water, I WILL be around thursday night by bar time though.

Saturday night is the party in our hotel room

Dounut Orgy at 4 on Friday for sure, spread the word.

AGD

Originally posted by AGD

AGD
    Where? CPX? I guess I'll just follow the smell of the Krispy Kremes. I want to bring something from NY for you guys - maybe I'll pick up a few dozen Brooklyn Bagels.

~Fred

Hey Thordic, do you think Wo Hop dumplings will stay good on a 12 hour ride?

Riotz Guest
    Originally posted by MagDog68
    Hey Thordic, do you think Wo Hop dumplings will stay good on a 12 hour ride?
    Not if you have KB in the car. hehe just playing

Originally posted by AGD

AGD
    Is that whilst, or after watching the AO assimilators kick behind in the Pump tourny...

/me wonders how many pots to carry for that one

manike

Originally posted by AGD

AGD

Suuuuure, and I don't get out of work until 4:30.

I'll see everyone at the field on Sat. Have fun!

Mmm... donuts....
    If I weren't flying, I'd bring some from this great place I know of in Cookville, TN... But, not enough room as it is

kringle

I will bring a Kringle. If we get any bad doghnuts we can pack them into the cannon and launch them over to the federation BAse before the game starts. They will be wondering why all the bees are buzzing thier fort. Well as a matter of fact we should do that anyway. now that I think about it this has got the gears clicking in my beany. remember the scene from The Wholy Grail where they launch the cow off the trebuchet or was it the catapult? we need some special rounds to lob into thier fort. Anybody got a rubber chicken that we can roll up to about 2 inches in diameter. When we fire it , it will unroll and we will see the chiken flying through the air. I know, to much time on my hands. And yes the Freak did spark back to life tonight after alot of carb inspections and cleaning.

jimB
    Tanker

haha just like the frenchies did in holy grail to king arthur's crew.

personman Guest
    If I was going I could bring my potato launcher, and I have a rubber chicken! You can buy em at party city.
    Launch toliet paper rolls at them and watch the tail that would be so fricking funny!