Thread: SFL and Extreme?????????

Question SFL and Extreme?????????

Could anyone tell me the difference between the SFL and Extreme E-Mags???? The SFL is made by shocktech, and the Extreme is made by Airgun, is that the only difference?? And is the bolt on the SFL as good as the Lvl 10 or better, or worse?? I saw the SFL for like $1450, but how much will an Extreme E-Mag cost and when will it be available to the public(or has it been open to us Americans)?? I don't know how much it will cost since I can only find it in English pounds or whatever they call it or spell it.

~Hyan Bul

the SFL is the 1st generation of Extreme bodied E-mags. It was made in limited numbers by BBT back in October or so.

The Extreme as being released by AGD is the 2nd generation, and will come stock with the ACE, level 10, and Aluminum Valvle.

The SFL's will be upgraded to 2nd spec(except for I beleve the aluminum valve body) by AGD for free.

The SFL's sold for 1450 as you stated.
    The Extremes sold at IAO went for 1350, I think. They sold out the 11 they had before the weekend.

There is a misunderstanding that there are a great number of exremes available in Europe right now, as far as I know there aren't. There are more there because that is where most of the beta testing on the bodies was done. While most of the level 10 testing was done stateside.

While the Extremes are slated for production, it will take a little time to get production up, and then to fill all the orders on the preorder lists.

that should cover it all.
    2003 SuperBowl Champions!, THE New England Patriots!

He was constantly reminded of how startlingly different a place the world was when viewed from a point only three feet to the left.
    My Feedback