Thread: Help me with Intelli Hook up

Help me with Intelli Hook up

Haveing troubles with Intelli Hookup
    I dont have air now so I dont know if that will change things.

Ok so i hooked up my intelli frame just like the indtructions told me to. But the swithch that you put in the trigger frame keeps getting pushed down by the sear and keeps spinning the Revi. So i move the switch up so It is not pushed down, and I try to pull the trigger and it wont move the switch down and hit the button.

thanks

Travis

After I installed the pieces, it took me a good half hour to get the switch to work just right. There is so much play in the screws that you can move it anywhere you want.

I finally ended up having to bend the roller-switch end down (by putting a large hex wrench in the middle of the arm thing and pushing the roller thing down). I still had trouble for the first few days until I finally found where it worked just right, and really tightened the screws.

I would recommend just keep playing with it. Bend the arm thing, move it around, whatever. Worst case if you break it you can get another switch for a few bucks.

In the back seat of your truck with duct tape stretched out..
    All you really need to do..is push the front if the switch up and the back of the switch down, as far as it will go. This should get you going. After that..it's all adjusting. Air the gun with barrel plug in and no paint. Keep firing and watching the hopper. Adjust the back of the switch up until it works like you want it to. Then.. tighten the screws with the gun air up. That way the switch won't move from it's "mark"

*EDIT* I just saw you were out of air. There's another way to "test" if its in the correct position. Remove your valve from the gun. With your index finger apply some pressure to the back of the sear (the part that would normally contact the on/off pin). Now with the trigger out (not pulled) you should not hear a click. If you do... you need to lower the back of the switch or bend it as described above. You want to be able to put pressure on the sear without the switch clicking. But then..with pressure still on the sear, when you pull the trigger you want it to click about halfway through the stroke. Any earlier and it may hang up in a game and blend some paint in your hopper. Any later and the gun will have already shot and the i.r. eyes in the loader will have done theor job. Once it's adjusted put the gun together.. add some paint and air..and go play