Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: -=* Blazestorm *=- Feedback Thread

-=* Blazestorm *=- Feedback Thread

Hey guys, I know I have made a lot of deals here, need some feedback so people can actually trust me a little more!

I've actually had 3 people say they think the way I trade here is very professional, and they didn't even buy anything or want anything!

No one has made a deal with me?

I'm sad now

i got a freak ti p from him hes very honest and fast A++ also if you wanna leave feedback for me its in my sig

Awesome

hey he is very good person to deal with. he will add things as a suprise or to help you out. aswell he gives amazing prices..

look at my sig. he is the only one on it
    Good Dealers:Blazestorm
    2k1 dark lcd
    mmmm good eats

yeah

i live near blazstorm and has done many trades with him.

he is an excellent trader and if he makes a trade he finishes it with urgency, with only the customer in mind.

deal with him and u will not encounter disappointment.
    Team CDR

raced and aced boxxer freeflowwww

Washington... AKA 'Cocker Country... Come get Some!
    Traded tanks with him, and sold him a mask.

He's local to me, so I dropped by to make the trades, and hang out a bit.

Really cool guy, great to deal with, especially with the no-shipping and face-to-face contact.

online, responds to e-mails and IMs quickly. great all around trader!

Thanks!

My Trading Feedback

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
    -Edmond Burke

Blazestorm was a GREAT trader! he was soo great about everythign i traded a barrel set for warp feed and he even traded me freak inserts because i had 2 pinks and didnt have a blue. also he threw in a FREE jersy!!! everything was in good condition (well jersey showed normal wear from hard play... but rember it was free) i would deal with him anytime.

Traded a DYE Aluminum for a Freak back, and everything went well. I shipped earlier, but received the Freak back before he got my DYE Aluminum, heh.

hey

BLAZE great guy,great trader i trade a mag for a phantom i wont go into details cause he really did get the upside of the deal but still an excellent guy to work with anyone who makes a deal with him will not be upset.
    I HATE Religion

Good Traders: Splatter00, SCanada911( on aim) or Nutzy on the forums,ChucktheMAGician,PhishPhactor,FROSTEEiCE, and DarkLord, more to come

Phenomenal!!

This guy is great! Honest, fa(s)t (j/k), and is always on-line! Answers questions and is just a GREAT guy to buy or trade things with! If you are considering buying anything at all, get in touch with this guy, he's a great seller!

Thanks for the automag parts, PEACE!

Up for some other people...
    Last edited by Blazestorm; 10-29-2002 at 02:06 AM.
    My Feedback
    UBLPB. UBLPB. UBLPB.

Bad_Knees Guest

Thumbs up Big UPS!

Excellent seller! Got my 14" CP barrel from him...Thanks Blaze!

blazestorm is great!! he gave me a great deal on his RT, and shipped it fast : )

*edit*
    i forgot to mention, he also threw in 2 extra barrels, just because!! don't hesitate to trade with blazestorm, he'll hook you up good : )

No problem guys, I love helping people out in anyway, I hope that no one does hesistate.

People get worried when I say I don't want to do third party, I just don't want to because its more work than is needed!

I have no reason to rip off anyone, and if I do there are 3-4 other users on this forum that would take revenge . RetroEclipseMan, Joeyjoe367, Footemps, and Retardrice all know me personally and would hurt me if I did do anything like that.

I even sent Aliens-8-MyDad's lvl 10 about 2 months early before he paid up , but I didn't mind, I can understand when it takes someone a long time to get some cash. I actually snuck it in the package and told him like the day before he got the package.

A really great trader. He's always online so always responds very quickly and is especially easy to work with. Traded him a maxflow air system and drop forward for his apocalypse and got a reply in a mater of minutes when i first pm'd him. Nice that he's local so we can just meet at the field to trade. All in all you couldn't ask for a better trader.
    Good Traders:JoeyJoe367, Blazestorm213, RetardedRiceBowl, rsadich,PaInTbALL zAcH, jwyke. John Dresser, Xas, Darrikws,whydoineedausername

Splat Attack Revenge V2 LE FS

Conquest FS

Great Buyer.

Thanks Much

Divian

Great trader finilized a deal and got some great stuff out of it. Blaze is one of the best would reccommend to anyone. up for a great trader and all around a great guy.

THANKS FOR THE GEAR BLAZE!!!!

great to buy from

Quote: MarkM
    "virus attacks have been dealt with, same with back door nasties. ."

My feed back

got edge kit a couple days after i bought it, great condition. only if all the young people on the internet could be like blazestorm.
    As society and the problems that face it become more and more complex and machines become more and more intelligent, people will let machines make more of their decisions for them, simply because machine-made decisions will bring better results than man-made ones. Eventually a stage may be reached at which the decisions necessary to keep the system running will be so complex that human beings will be incapable of making them intelligently. At that stage the machines will be in effective control. People won't be able to just turn the machines off, because they will be so dependent on them that turning them off would amount to suicide

sometimes I just freaking hate people. which means the next day I will love them for the sake of balance, but right now I will just concentrate on the hating. Hate hate hate. Blaaaarg!

turborev - with ai like this, if it controlled any more than a paddle, it would kill you and everyone you care about.

Blazestorm is a great buyer. Sent the money quickly and great communication.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Great Seller. Good Communication (even though FedEx was being awful.) Wouldn't hesitate to trade with again.
    Insert Sig Pic Here
    Team Mint - 3man phenom.
    Rockin' The CrapPulse!
    Contact Team Mint

Impulse Status - Finished! - ... for the moment

I have to agree with everyone, Blazestorm is a great trader. He never seems to fail me in a trade. He never trades you something that is in horrible condition or doesnt work. If he does, he will clearly state it. I went over to his house one day to buy his pack, before i even had the chance to get my money out he threw the pack at me and said just take it no charge. If you have a chance to trade with him, go for it. You can trust Blazestorm on anything. In fact, i trust him so much, i let him borrow my nice retromag anytime he wants because i know that he will return it safe and sound.
    Keep it up Blazestorm!

Great trader ... good deal .. wiggity w00t

Helped me out of a bind ... would definitally work with the man again stan

Sincerely,
    Dave K
    Its a wakeup call for the Nintendo generation
    GregHastingsPaintball 3 is coming

Added money with my Eclipse Hinge for his Centerflag Uprising frame for my 'Cocker. Works great, and couldn't be happier! Thanks!
    When a woman is approaching an orgasm, it is appropriate to order a pizza.

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly is to the BONE!

GREAT TRADER

Hey All;
    Just purchased a Dye throtte reg from Blazestorm. It was just as advertised. Even came with 2 extra reg seats. Would jump on another chance to trade with Blaze again anytime. No worries here.
    thanks again for a smooth deal.

BAck again

Blazestorm, well how can I put this... He is the best person I have ever dealt with online. All I can say is, he is only thinking of others when making his deals. He will not I repeat will not screw you over. He is the most trustworthy person on the internet. Do not hesitate to deal with this guy as he will make it worth your time.

great trader...nice and smooth on transactions and good at comunicating...a++++

ups for joe
    **** it

My feedback:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85524

Smile Would deal with again.

Definetly a fair trader. Got package in a timely manner. Good packaging. Items beng sold to me were in excellent condition.

Awesome trader, got my emag from him in two days, just as he described it.

Talking

excellent trader! Bought an on/off and e mag sight rail from him and when I got it he had also thrown in a barrel condom.Thanks a bunch.Would definately deal with you again.Thanks,Richie
    TAC-ONE Camomag,Retro Valve w/LVL-10,milled RT-Pro rail,E-mag battery pack,KAPP stubby dropzone,CP on/off, 16" Stiffi and it's bewy,bewy qwiet

Richie's feedback