Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oregon AO Day

Oregon AO Day ******UPDATE******

Sept. 7th at Warpaint.
    If you need directions let me know.
    It will be $15 and Food will be provided.
    It's BYOP DRAXXUS paint will be sold at the field.

I might being having people pre-pay along with registering if we can get a better deal, I'll let you know.

Please respond to this link http://www.paintballoregon.com/cgi-b...num=1027961233
    Last edited by Junky; 07-29-2002 at 12:32 PM.
    Administrator, Paintball COW
    Need Powdercoating? Email me
    Paintball Oregon is expanding!
    We are now part of the Paintball COW network. Serving California, Oregon, and Washington.
    State league (modified X-ball format) coming to Oregon, hosted by Paintball COW check us out for more details. www.paintballcow.com

What part of Oregon?
    If it is around the northern Oregon area I can make it.
    LMK

Warpaint is in Salem.
    To get directions go to their website
    www.warpaintinternational.com

I figured we could use Warpaint because they have huge air and woods fields, they have plenty of parking/stagin area, it's the most central place in Oregon and they are cool people

I would be VERY interested, except i start school around the 7th and wouldn't be able to make it. I might depending on my schedual but i don;t get that for a month or so. Well hope it works for the rest of us Oregonians.
    Robbie

Good Traders : LoadSM5 BTAutoMag

Sounds good to me. Keep me updated because I would REALLY like to have an AO day in Oregon.

Oregon

I live in S.W. Washington and would definitely come if one was set up. Can't really help since it is a few hours from me, but I would be willing to bring PIE or something. Try talking to the guys at Paintball Online they might be willing to help out also.

Salem? I'm there!!
    It will be a drive but what the heck(I live just north of spokane)

so far I have about 10 Paintball Oregon people and 3 Ao people that have agreed to go.
    So I'm off to Warpaint on Monday to work out a deal with Vince, he said if I could get a group together we could work somethign out.
    Tell all your friends the more people we get the better deal we can swing.
    Be sure and let me know if you can go..
    I'll have more details and list of people going probably Tues. or Wed this week.
    Watch paintballoregon.com for details and I will keep you posted here.

I just got back from Oregon today. I had a great time skiing at Mt. Hood. well, wish I would be there during that, I would diffenatley come
    Black Warp Left E-mag #EM00163
    emagnum board
    14in freak
    12v smoke warp w/ interlink
    drilled 12v revy w/ JMJ impeller and WAS turbo rev board
    shocktech drop
    AGD flatline dovetail adaptor
    68 3000 flatline

***soon to be***
    emagnum body rail
    black powder coat
    custom grips from Frymarker

Hey, I'm up for it! I live in The Dalles, so it would be a couple hours drive, but I think it would be worth it!
    Good traders: CaPoEiRa, KamikazeChiKenz, bundy09, Tunaman, MajorDamage, hardr0ck68

so far it looks like about 15 people between here and Paintball Oregon that are going

I will let everyone at Paintball Online know about the AO-Oregon day as we have several registered AO users (and proud AGD supporters) working here.

By the way, I've played on most of the fields aroud NW Oregon, but have not been to Warpaint Outdoor. What is the field like? Woods like Splataction or speedball like Weekend Warriors? Safe? Clean?

Hasta,

Yipe

Warpaint has woods that have little forts, and a big hill they call hamburger hill that has a fort at the top and they usually play attck and defend with it.
    They have a road going through another part of the woods with forts on one side.
    They have a big game there every 6 months that turned out 300 people in April.
    They have a new Diablo air field in there speed ball area.
    I'm going to go there this weekend and get pics for everyone to see.

Count me in for two people!

ausome plan man. I used to live in Albany, which is like 15 mins away from Salem. Im going out there this sat, but sadly won't be there for this event.
    soon to come:
    minimag w/ intelliframe
    warp
    12v X-board
    2002 AA 12''
    SystemX X10 On/Off Drop
    TKO Gas Through

you are goin to warpaint this saturday? or your going to Albany this weekend?
    I'll be at Warpaint outdoor this weekend

i am going to albany to see some friends this sat. no paintball however

Ok guys I'm going to set this in stone so we can start getting a count.
    Sept 7th. at warpaint we are going to get together for a BBQ and play some ball.
    I have invited all the Automags Online members to join us so we can all get together and meet some new people and get a good turnout.

I will provide the meat for the BBQ, drinks, and chips and I'm going to need some help grillin' and probably going to need another grill.
    Let me know what kind of meat you guys want and flavor of Gatorade or Powerade.

We are going to start it at 10:00 and go to like 5:00
    So far the entry will be $15 if you have your own equipment and it's Bring Your Own Paint.
    We will have extra paint available DRAXXUS

Let me know if you need to rent or if you need to get a waiver to have your parents sign..
    Also if you would like to help let me know.

Please sign up on this page at Paintball Oregon I don't know why but for some reason it is seperating the URL when I use the URL code so just go here http://www.paintballoregon.com/cgi-b...num=1027961233
    Last edited by Junky; 07-29-2002 at 12:29 PM.

Hey Junky,

The link doesn't seem to work. I get "You are not allowed access to this section".

I fixed it ....thanks

Well, I'm in the Army now, and I'm stationed in Hawaii (yeah, I know, it really sucks ), but I was born and raised in Oregon.
    Any of you guys remember: Joker's Wild, Five-of-a-Kind, or Warpigs. I played with all of those teams back in the day. I also used to work at Curt's store in Eugene (used to be Paintball Games, now it's Paintball Palace).
    Just checking to see if there are any peeps I know out there.

sarge
    When that eight foot tall goon is tapping the back of your favorite head against the wall, and asks, "Have you paid your dues?"...You tell him what old Jack Burton tells him...You tell him, "The checks in the mail".

I can be there most likely...Maby someone can help me get this damn ReTro valve to work on my Minimag!--- Oh whit day is it, sat? sun?

It's on Saturday

Aight cool im %90 sure i can go then

Me and one other will be there, I might be able to talk him into bringing his grill to

I'll be there. I might haul a couple of friends along as well. IS it okay if non Aoers show?

Chris

I'm mixing AO day with Paintball Oregon day.
    It's ok if they don't shoot mags...not everyones perfect.

I kinda need to know how many are going so I know how much grub to get.

Riotz Guest
    up for ao days

Sept 7th is the first weeekend after I start school, so this will be a cool way to have fun after that. It is also the day before my B-Day, so it'll be great to have a Birthday paintball game!

Hey Abe,

How's AO Oregon day shaping up? Lots of people contacting you? I'm looking forward to it. Let me know if there is something you need done.