Thread: Flatline 4500 Servicing

Flatline 4500 Servicing

Hi,

I recently purchased a Flatline 4500 at IAO. As much as they are excellent HPA systems, I have developed a leak after one fill. The leak stems from stainless steel clamp on the tank. I did remove the clamp to investigate the source of the leak. To my knowledge, the leak appears to be a Piston O ring leak. So I removed the adjusting nut and to my surprise the Piston does not come out.

After reading the Flatline Maint post, I thought the top comes off. What's the secret here with the 4500 Flatline? It appears to be a totally different beast to the 3000 unit which is featured in the write up.

Can anyone give some advice to one who has a leak with thier 4500 Flatline?

Later,
    Alan
    Paintball cannot be that big. No one has really been able to sponsor a stock car or a race yet. (local people do not count in this case )
    My Feedback

Spray Painter Guest
    use search and you will probably be able to find some info. if you can't call agd

Hi,

Actually, I am trying to avoid calling AGD if it is a simple matter of an O ring. I mean heck if I can service it here without spending the time to call for an RA. Then ship the tank. Wait for the tank to come back. Then it becomes 3 weeks later all for one stupid thing. The thing that gets me about the reg is the fact the Piston is not serviceable. Just about every product AGD makes is serviceable.

Later,
    Alan