Thread: what to do

what to do

OK i have a question and need some suggestions, OK i have a basic black teflon mag, with small features.

I can either get a intelframe and get me a lvl10 for my mag or should i just save up for a xtreme and wait?

I need some suggestions, thx guys

depends how fast you can get the extreme if you saved

i will have enough money for the xtreme, but will take me longer to save if i buy those parts for my gun,

Extremes are nice, but are you going to use it for tournies? If you're just playin rec, get the lvl 10 and intelliframe, and a retro valve if you don't already have one, it'd end up being a nice gun.

we entered couple of tournies so far and we do quite well. usally always top 4. We decided we want to play a lot more and enter whenever we can now. My whole tealm buying new guns. We have, nasty impulse,angel,2 tricked out 02 cockers,2 mags,and bushy.

an rt, lvl 10, intelliframe mag would be a great gun but if your serius about turnies and want to play more of them then extreme is a great choice. I would play with your gun and save up for an extreme then sell your mag that you have now to finish paying for an extreme.
    Minimag body, valve: CF05240, gas-thru grip, all-american, lvl 10, tourney velocity adj., flatline 68/3000 nitro FL01255
    SOON: intelliframe/medusa

custom spyder, with every part replaced but they valve and body.

If you can get the money, and don't mind spending it...Get an Extreme!

Otherwise, if you chop get lvl10 first, if you don't have a problem with chopping then intelliframe.