Thread: Emag conversion

Emag conversion

ive heard of such a thing, is it true? how much? to change a tko automag to an emag?

i dont think so, you would have to upgrade the trigger frame, body rail, body, foregrip, and valve... which is pretty much the whole gun.

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA
    they did them for a while, but for a classic it was 650 and you got your old valve back. They stoped doing them as they proved friviolous as people could just sell their mag and with thr $$$ they were going to use for the conversion, they could buy a new e-mag

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK

So is it a yes or no? Cuz their warranty information still states it. Maybe something from the AGD team themselves. Cuz nobody seems to have a positive answer. Even the searches pull back "I dunno."

Originally posted by Dayspring
    So is it a yes or no? Cuz their warranty information still states it. Maybe something from the AGD team themselves. Cuz nobody seems to have a positive answer. Even the searches pull back "I dunno."
    You just asked this the other day in https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=49494

Didn't check for a reply... Oops.
    Last edited by Dayspring; 09-10-2002 at 05:36 PM.