Thread: New Team in South Jersey!

Talking New Team in South Jersey! Players Wanted!

Hi Everyone,

RickEz10 and I are trying to form a 5 man mag team in South Jersey. We have 3 so far. Altough we play with a ton of friends, we want an exclusive Mag team. We have two E-Mags and a Mini-Mag so far. We will be entering the Roughneck Paintball 5-Man Tourney's (in Elmer, NJ at USANA). The tourneys have free entry and paint is only $80.00 a case for Blaze, not crap.

We will be buying jerseys and having our team name and AO nicknames silk screened. Costs will be your paint & jersey, I'll handle the silk-screening and scheduling.

Our New team is:
    TEAM MAG-NET

The logo can wait since we are probably going with Empire or 32 Degrees Tribal Jerseys. We will also have a website up soon. My brother in DC is a network engineer and will be setting it up for us.

Please PM me or RickEZ10 if you are interested.
    By the way, this is strictly a for fun team. We want to win, but will not tolerate someone who can't just have fun!
    Last edited by 1stdeadeye; 09-14-2002 at 04:26 PM.

some field in NoVA with a ton of pods ready to be dumped
    does your brother play paintball? I happen to live in the DC Metropolitain area.

you have PM

Unhappy Not anymore.

Originally posted by FeelTheRT
    does your brother play paintball? I happen to live in the DC Metropolitain area.
    He used to, but my Sister-In-Hell is slowly turning him into a weeny. He lives in Olney and has 6 acres. I played him 1 on 1 earlier this summer in his backyard and the way she carried on, you would have thought I killed someone. My brother gets one little welt and she tells my mother. I am 30yrs old for christ sake. Needless to say that when I go down on Monday to attend the Eagles/Redskins MNF game, I will be staying at my other brother's home!

Mango, you've got one too!

Talking Philly too!

Hey you Philly Guys are invited too. We can jump to your side of the bridge just as easy as you guys can brave the Walt or the Betsy!

Come on!

Come on you guys!! I know there are a lot more players around South Jersey in the Camden/Gloucester County Areas. I have had only one AO response. We have enough for a 5 man, but the more the merry. If we get enough, we can scrimage ourselves. We will be practicing at Roughneck, On Target, and Gino's.

Post!!!!

Hey Mango,

Hey Mango,

We had to cancel our day at On Target. I'll PM you.
    Scott