Thread: Orlando AO meet Today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Orlando AO meet Today

I just wanted to thank Airgun Designs in their assistance in Making this exciting day come true for us at Orlando Paintball. We are looking forward to seeing many owners of mags here and are excited to host this event! Sorry for not posting here more often about it but as a field manager it gets really busy sometimes.

Just as a reminder we specialize in mags at Orlando Paintball and any traveling guests will always recieve a warm welcome. Again thanks a million to Airgun Designs for all their support. We gladly support their awesome products and are proud to represent such a classy company!

Regards
    Seain Spataro (retromag#195)
    General Manager
    Orlando Paintball

any comments or questions please feel free to email me at
    orlpaintball@aol.com

wow people still went? i would have if the thread didnt die

o well there better be a next time

Sorry You Missed it

I didnt realize the thread needed to be fresh with recent posts for interest to remain. Anyway turnout was pretty good. We will be glad to host more of these in the near future. I will make sure I make posts every day if I have to to keep up the interest. I believe that Krashking posted that he lives just up the road from our location. If I am correct why didnt you call or stop by??? No matter I'll post about the next time we have one probably 3 to 6 months from now. Thanks again Airgun designs. And it will be my pleasure to be shooting my mag at World Cup as a member of team NON STOP.
    See Ya there
    Seain Spataro

Well looks like the world cup will be the next time FL AO people get to meet. If I keep up my grades in school at a B level I will be attending the cup. But not playing.