Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL about the WARP-FEED

I might be getting a warp soon in a trade, and I have a few questions.

1) I plan on linking it up to an Intelliframe, but I'm curious as to if I should also make a link from my revvy from the intelli, so that both as hooked up.. any thoughts?

2) If I hook it up for a Right Power feed and cut holes in my Revvy, will those same holes work if I later purchased a Warp ULE body?

Do any of you find an offset cradle to be more comfortable with the use of your Warp, or does it make little to no difference?

Thanks!
    Why do all pump players seem so poor? You'd think we'd save some money on paint, but it seems like everything I save I just spend on more crap I don't need...

1. linking it to the warp itself is enough IMO, but if you wanna do the revvy also, it will be fine

2. if the holes are in the same direction as the ULE body, then you should be fine... it might be a tad different, but generally it will probably still be in the right direction

i dont know what you mean by offset cradle, but i use a drop with my warp, and its a little too tight, when i want to shoulder my tank, my mask always hits the lid of my halo
    AO RULES!

and offset cradle is something like in the picture... I figure if you move the tank towards the warpfeed, it wll balance the weight between the marker and warp.

hmmm thats interesting... but the warp doesnt put the gun off balance that much imo...

why would it matter when you will be holding the Mag with TWO hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_online
    ok I'm going to attempt to organize all the info on the warp since most ppl don't go looking at the airgun site. I will fill in anything else I remember later...Please read on through my next couple of posts and feel free to ask any questions or make comments

Warp Manual
    overview
    what you need
    jumpers
    sensor
    run in
    maintenance
    batteries
    feed tube
    hopper
    lefties
    automag bodies

Warp detailed view

Intellifeed to Warp Interface

Hopper Mods for Warp Feed

12v mod

Warp to Angel Interface

PTP 12v drop-in kit

warp mod pricing.
    by popular demand.
    here are my prices.

on/off - $10
    big cell - $15
    on/off w/ bigcell - $20 <--All you need and what I recommend.
    12v mod - $20
    12v w/ on/off - $25
    l.e.d. - add $4
    fix broken warp - case by case basis - pm me.

You MUST also include insured return shipping.
    12v Mod link doesn't work. Need to figure out what I need and how to do it?
    Sorry, I'm old

do you want to do the one with the 12V regulator?

Quote Originally Posted by E r y k
    do you want to do the one with the 12V regulator?
    yup. I looked at Havoc Online after I posted this. Figured out what I need etc.

alrighty... good luck with it.

connecting warp feed to other electic trigs

Hello, I recently bought a warp feed from a friend and was wondering if I would be able to interface it with my electric PMI piranha. It has a switch on it used for the trigger on the solenoid that I can tap into as well as the exposed wires on the solenoid itself that I can use. I’m just wondering if it would be possible since the angel uses this type of method to interface with the warp feed. I am not sure what the 2 wires on the angel are connected to, but if they connect the same way or have the same path I might be able to do the same to the Piranha. any info would be great thank you for your time

WarpFeed on a Tippman 98c

Hi there,

I want to know if I need a special feedneck adaptor to accomodate the warpfeed. I just bought one... but I am unable to fit the piece that goes on the feed neck of the marker!!

thanks in advance!

Warpfeed issues....

I bought my mag used about 3 months ago, and it came with a warpfeed... Just recently I have decided to use the warp feed, so I popped a battery in, and it just kept running, and running and running. I decided this was bad for the battery, since warps are supposed to be vibe activated, so I looked at the AGD manual on airgun.com, and read something about the carbon brushes need to be worn in. Since I didn't know how used the warp was, I ran a nine volt through it (it's a 9volt system). After the first 9 volt died, I put in another, and it just kept running, regardless of the jumpers i changed, or the sensitivity level on the potentiometer... Can anyone help?

either your sensor is faulty, or the jumpers arent set right...

are the jumpers put in vibration sensing? or intellifeed? will it keep turning if you turn the blue potentiometer all the way down?

Chops with Warp.

Currently I'm getting an incredible amount of chops on my Warp Feed / Dragunfly LCD / Revy 12V Setup

I know the vertical ball stack with the Powerfeed adapter isn't quite lined up like it's supposed to. The ball stack looks like the "bad" picture.

And I bought an additional powerfeed adapter adapter so that I can cut it down in hopes of shortening it up and lining up the stack correctly. Will this correct the chopping issue? (Waiting for the new powerfeed elbow to get here.)

The Dragonfly LCD is a closed bolt marker (a knock off autococker with ElectroFrame).

If I just drop a simple VL200 grav hopper on the marker it won't chop. It has an anti-chop bolt that will stop forward movement if there is a ball halfway into the chamber. So I'm having difficulty figuring out what is causing the chop.

are you sure your balls are brakeing in the chamber? also part of your problem is it sounds like the gun doesnt have eyes, (does it?) this is problematic because it can freely become a blender. also, part of the prob is also that u have to use the vibration sensor, you need to try and get it tuned each time u play so it goes on all the time and gives you a good dwell time. if it doesnt turn on often enough or long enough it can cause slack in the ball stack making it easy to chop. also make sure u have fresh batteries. you also need to fixx the ball stack issue

Replace your pulley drive o-ring.

intelliwarp..

ok, i just installed my intelliwire from the intelliframe to my warp and its not working..

i also doubled it up so that it connected to a revvy and the connections at the roller switch are very messy.. but i am sure that none of the wires are touching or anything (i havent got the revvy yet but i put the wiring in for the intelliframe side at least)

what its doing is that when i push the switch down or pull the trigger, the warp doesnt do anything! i push the button down and it goes fine and the vibration sensor still works when i turn the sensitivity on... just not the actual roller switch setup!

i got it to work a little bit but i dont know what the problem is, so help me out plz
    68 automag p/f left
    all american 2 piece 14 inch blue front
    lvl 10 bolt
    intelliframe w/ blue stickies
    air america 68/45 Apoc
    blue Warp feed
    ... oh yes.. automags rule
    my feedback

you need to change the jumper on your board. You cannot have intellifeed and vibration at the same time. I forget what the settings are.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    go to agd's site and check out the warp intelli mod web page. in there it should say how to change the jumpers, or look for a warp manual. either wya you need to change em so that u use the intelli signal rather than the vibe

i did change the jumper on the board i moved it from the middle to the end slot.. it doesnt really make sence.. i wasnt sure what guage the wire is im using .. it looked like it was about 22 so ahh i dont know.. i did sauder down all the wire too so it is a secure connection.

i got it to work just a tiny bit but i still am not getting what i should

first id suggest taking off the revvy wiring and just trying it one at a time, something could be miswired.

i also got a question

i got a question that is kinda about this and kidna not but u seem like some one that know a good deal of stuff about mags. im buying an x mag from a local prshop and it come already rigged up w/ warp feed and i dont want warp feed i was wandering of i need andyihins to put on the feed neck so i could just slap a halo on there? thanks for your time lata

The x-mag uses different breaches for the centerfeed and warpfeed. If the one you are buying has a warp breach and nocenter feed breach, you will not be able to mount a hopper directly to it. You will need a centerfeed breach. Most people ordered their x-mags with just a centerfeed or a centerfeed & warpfeed. better ask some questions and see what is included in your purchase.

AGD X-Mag #XT00187
    AGD Tac-One
    WGP 2003
    Marker Pics

x mag breaches

the guys said that it is a warpfeed breech so how can i/ where can i buy a center feed breach?

If it does not come with an extra breach you will most likely have to inquire with AGD or AGD Europe to get another breach. I doubt yoiu will find anybody to sell you their centerfeed breach.

Question

ahh still cant get my intelliwarp going!! clipped off the wiring for the revvy, and its doing the same thing... heres some pics..

heres the roller switch set up

and my warp board (wow this was hard to get a good picture of)

alright, what did i do wrong plz help

if you guys dont see anything im gonna go buy a new connector dealio that plugs into the warp, the solder sortof melted some plastic on it but i have know idea why that would do anything.. i didnt have enough battery life to get anymore pics though..
    thanks

Multi-mode warp feedage?

I just realized that if I put a jumper on the top pins and one also on the bottom pins, the warp spins from my intellifeed, but also spins from vibration.

You can unplug the intellifeed cabel and it works fine off vibration. You can also turn the tank off and just pull the trigger without any vibration and it works fine off intellifeed.

Would there be any disadvantage to running it like this in case one or the other system failed?

im going to be getting a warp feed for my rt and i have a few comment/questions
    1. im going to do a link with my intell
    2. im going to get the on/off 12 volt mod from havoc
    3. On a new warp do you get an elbow to fit a center feed or should i just get one from agd store
    http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fu...&categoryID=19

i FOund one at WWA for only 80$. But i have a ?. What do i have to be carful of when i dye my shells. IM going to use rite dye

you should know that the sensor is built into the right shell... so unless u wanna dip that in, u can only do 1 shell... or you can buy a new set which IMO isnt worth it.