Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL about the WARP-FEED

i am only running one nine volt.
    the nubbin is fairly new. only about a month and a half old.
    no mods on the gun.

it works just fine with a hopper on top, but now the warp is causing it to break way too many balls.
    upgrade fund: $145

hum... which setting is the warp on? vibration? or intelli?

if its on vibration, the warp should stop until it feels a pulse from the gun.
    AO RULES!

the warp is set up how it comes stock. so i think thats vibration.
    its really sensitive too, i can just move my gun and it will feed. kinda annoying when it tries to feed when i run.
    there has to be a way that i can lower its power so it doesn't squish my balls like it is. its running on one 9-volt.
    somebody has to know whats up. anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by wanna-b-ballin'
    its really sensitive too, i can just move my gun and it will feed. kinda annoying when it tries to feed when i run.
    there has to be a way that i can lower its power so it doesn't squish my balls like it is. its running on one 9-volt.
    well first you can lower the vibration setting by turning the blue nob.

Quote Originally Posted by wanna-b-ballin'
    i think agd has a manual online...

if not... then you will need to adjust the jumpers / turn the potentiometer down so its not as sensitive.

i adjusted the blue knob, so now it spins when i flick it, not when i tilt it and stuff. i havent shot it yet, so i dunno if its adjusted right yet.
    what exactly are the jumpers?
    my manual doesn't really tell me anything. it didn't even show how to put everything together.

ah. i got my dad to help me understand the papers it came with. the pictures of the jumper things is horrable, thats why i didn't understand.
    i've got it all figured out now and shooting good.
    i think lubeing the friction disks helped too. i forgot to do that before.

the magic of the AGD manual is that they think we actually know what were doing...lol

yeah at first I didnt have a clue on the jumpers and all that then I saw the picture and after a lot of trial and error I figured it out. I kind of wish hey would showd a picture instead of that simple diagram.

indeed

Come all without, come all within, You'll not see nothing like the mighty Quinn
    I'm getting a used warp and I have two questions. Will it work with a sound activated empire reloader or will the hopper be to far away from my 'mag to hear it? Also where can I get the 90* feed adapter that comes with new warps? The ptp one is kind of expensive.

Thanks

the reloader will work unless the batterys are low then it wont allways.

in the for sale section, there is someone making metal 90* and 45* adapters... i dont remember who it is off the top of my head, but its there

Badinflewinse Guest
    What activates the warpfeed to make it feed?

either the vibration from the shot, or you can intelli feed it to the switch of your gun (if its electro)

what senses the vibration, is it a spring or what?

E-mag,warp,egg, interfaced?

Blew my board, is it possiable to do this.

ben- if you have the AGD warp, look on the right shell, youll see a round circular thing built into the shell... thats the sensor

bush - yes its possible, did you mod it?

No I did not mod it. I was cleaning it and a wire came off. So I tried to soder it and fried the little thingamajig that controls the eyes. Is is possiable to connect the interface cable to the eye feeds. this way I will still have use of the borad. And the triger would replace the eyes.

eyes? or the sensor?

if you just hosed the sensor, you may still be able to use the intelli feed option...

Quote Originally Posted by E r y k
    eyes? or the sensor?

if you just hosed the sensor, you may still be able to use the intelli feed option...
    Could you direct me to the info on this option. It would be nice to have my warp and egg runnin off my trigger.

why are you tryin to intelli- your eggo,,,its a force feed with eyes

Quote Originally Posted by ben-afficial
    why are you tryin to intelli- your eggo,,,its a force feed with eyes
    Because I was cleaning it and broke a wire off and then fried the eyes while sodering. This way clear shelled balls would feed. The local field uses RPS Stingers,and sometimes the eyes can't see them. And it would be allmost impossable to out shoot your hopper. Going to the electronic dudes place today to try this, will update later.

Agh where in the world do I put the capacitor in with the 12volt mod??? I keep looking for schematics but no such luck.
    Marcin P. "Ya gotta dig the Polish!" ~ Army
    Gold Karta E-mag X-valved
    68 Classic Lvl-10

AO Feedback

im gettin alot of hopper hits...can the warp be put on any gun??? im just curious

Quote Originally Posted by MiniSpdRcr
    Agh where in the world do I put the capacitor in with the 12volt mod??? I keep looking for schematics but no such luck.
    well, i should use proper schematic drawings, but i'll put a pic here.
    i'm not sure if ur asking how to hook it up, or where do u put it once it's all soldered together. when i did the mod i just took care not to shot any wires and stuffed it in. if i accidently labeled something wrong, or have it wired wrong, let me know so i can fix it.

also, don't use a capacitor. they are used to hold a charge, then discharge at a greater voltage. you will fry something. use a 12volt voltage regulator. ihttp://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&product%5Fid=276-1771
    if u turn on the batterys and a few seconds later the heat sink is hot. TURN IT OFF RIGHT AWAY! let it cool and check to make sure you aren't shorting it out and it is wired correctly. on the box it should show you the proper way to wire this in. like i said, my picture may be wrong cause i drew it from memory.
    e-mag 226
    flashed with 1.31

Well it just keeps spinning without stopping....and I heard that if you use a capacitor that it will take care of the problem. So far it just keeps spinning freely.
    Last edited by MiniSpdRcr; 05-12-2005 at 07:39 PM.

E R Y K: The warp on my mag works great, but the warp on my phantom wont sense vibrations of any kind no matter how much i adjust the sensor, but both warps have same parts. THats why I asked
    Tippy baller:A warp can be put on any gun, you just might have to dremel the warp platform a little so it fits with the bottemline screws.

This is how you fix the constant spinning problem. Use the smallest cap that works, just spring for the assortment pack they have at radioshack. The constant spinning is caused by noise riding on the DC from the voltage regulator and the cap filters it out.

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fu...&categoryID=19

I got all happy when I saw the price..And then noticed it was only in pairs.