Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL about the WARP-FEED

Warp

I just tied my warpfeed into my ghetto morlock controlled e-cocker. I just cut the wire going to the vibration sensor, soldered wires from the output to the second solenoid on the morlock. So the warpfeed is essentially turned on by the 45-60ms second solenoid pulse. However it seems the fast I pull the trigger the less time the warp is actually on per trigger pull.
    "I aint nevea been to jail!" "What you want a cookie?"

"yeap, same as you would a revy." can i get some instructions?

hey i am in the same pickle as Lawfox. Mine is broken and it just doesn't do anything. Would you be able to help me out as well?

I love AO

I just have to say i love AO. I am an Angel user and stubled apon these forums. I got every question i ever needed answered her for my Angel. Then i was having some probs with my Warp, got all my questions answered in that as well. Because of Automags site helping me in all my paintball needs even in products that are not their own i am going out and buying a Mag. Especialy because they are cool enough to have A forum for a product of a differnet company.
    I LOVE YOU GUYS.

p.s.
    any suggestions on a Mag under $300. I have a spare CA tank already.
    99 LED Angel,
    Automag RT Pro; Level 10

Warp feed.

Hello, I have a warp feed and the 12v upgrade.
    I want to make it spin with every pull as I dont care much for the vibration sensor. I have a mako Storm trigger frame on a Piranha, Yes I said piranha ;P.
    There are 4 wires I am looking at to hook up. 2 toword the selinoid and 2 into the trigger. WHich ones would I hook up I tried the ones to the trigger once already and it constantly spun which yeah would be great but I'd burn motors left and right. I'm wondering if maybe my wires in the plug were touching completing a circuit. Working on it based on the angel hookup. Any insight that may help would be appreciated.
    Hott
    I love to dance were the devil plays.

Has anyoned noticed a wierd reaction to your warp 12v if you use Duracell Ultra. I had a regular Duracell and when i pluged the Ultra in it wouldn't stop spinning, and it was spinning fast, faster than it usualy does at 12v. Its like the Ultra just passes threw the 12v regulator. Thought it was wierd and worth mentioning.

JodoCast
    did you ever get it working? Email me if you didnt.

eljimbo
    You didnt have to do that, resolder the wires on the vib. sensor(if you can). Then use the wires you had them hooked up to and build a connection plug(just like you would an intelliframe hook-up). Plug it into the warp board and set your right set of jumpers so that the only jumper(shunt) connected is the mid(pos.)

SI|ENT|3O|3
    boil some water in a big pot, pour in some Rit dye, dip the shells in till you have a color you like, take em out and dry.(all this is at your own risk). search and you sould come up with better directions.

Brunno
    no problem, pm or email me details

minion450
    Glad to hear it! try the classifieds or Ebay(make sure whoever you buy from has good feedback)

Hitcat
    I'm not too familiar with the wiring on a piranha, perhaps goto your local shop and ask them which wires you could tap into in order to receive a pulse or pm vern1 here on AO, he might know cause he's the man .

minion450
    I only use E2's(very light) so never noticed but thanks for the input.

I'm getting a warp shortly. Does anyone have a guess at how many shots a warp with fresh batteries? I'm trying to determine if it'd be better to design a single power source to run everything.

i had to have gone threw about 3 cases with alot of time in between and still had power

with the cold weather i had some problems though. also now i have upgraded to 12v so i don't know how long they will last

hope that gives you an idea

it all depends on how you use the warp, if it's running off the sensor, the batteries wont last as long as if it were running off an intellifeed cable. If your worried about battery life just run two 9v's in parallel to make a bigger cell.

i got it havoc thanks

thanks for you help

one question is the emagnum board worth it

and do you know where i could get a blade trigger for emag

thanks again

will

glad to hear it!

Emagnum board is NOT worth it.
    and to get the blade trigger, just pm or Email anyone from AGD pride.

Originally posted by Havoc_online
    it all depends on how you use the warp, if it's running off the sensor, the batteries wont last as long as if it were running off an intellifeed cable. If your worried about battery life just run two 9v's in parallel to make a bigger cell.

Would you reccomend intellifeeding just the warp or the warp and the revy.

where to get the 12 volt converter?

hey,
    i checked my local radio shack to see if i could get a 12 v converter for the mod, but they said they didnt carry it; never have, never will.

so where can i get one, or should i just use that battery pack mod where one can use a battery pack off a remote controlled car?

adam
    soon to come:
    minimag w/ intelliframe
    warp
    12v X-board
    2002 AA 12''
    SystemX X10 On/Off Drop
    TKO Gas Through

somthing wrong with that radio shack then.

ShooterJM
    Ifeed the revy if you outshoot it. Both if you worry about batteries for the warp. Ifeeding the warp doesnt really speed it up cause for the life of me I can't outshoot it just using the vib sensor. However, outshooting the revy always happened with me till I started using the HALO on the warp.(Ifeed the warp if you run into LX recoil issues(I never have but hear about it alot))

surfer349
    It's called a 12v Regulator. The Radio Shack may of been out of stock but they do carry it. Building the set-up isnt the easiest thing to do if your not used to soldering and such. You could PM me if you would like me to build ya one.
    Last edited by Havoc_online; 11-19-2002 at 06:38 PM.

Warps are the bomb

Warps rock i used one on my tippmann for a while, i was borrowing it from BlackVCG. But then he went and put it on his E-Mag. There is nothing like shooting the tippman with a flatline barrel upside down. Talk about crazy-ness. A tippmann has no problem useing the vib sensor. I just can't wait till i can afford one for my new RT-Pro.

Besides the 12v mod,

What mods have people done, and do any actually improve feeding?

Warps are the bomb
    now there is a guy who knows what he's talking about

Raven, with the warp, everything is pretty much options. How you want to mount it. What you want to activate it. Are you having trouble with your warp feeding? the 12v mod isnt really needed unless you are pulling over 16BPS(I doubt it, unless it's a non-legal triggerpull) inwhich case you would also need a HALO to keep up.

Yeah i love my warp best ebay buy i ever made You keep saying to use a halo. Do you know how the new Evolutions are.

cheaper. But also slower. and FREAK'N UGLY(imho)

Yeah the looks kinda had me going. I thought they were faster though. oh well a halo is my next perchase when my rt pro comes in

Originally posted by Havoc_online
    Raven, with the warp, everything is pretty much options. How you want to mount it. What you want to activate it. Are you having trouble with your warp feeding? the 12v mod isnt really needed unless you are pulling over 16BPS(I doubt it, unless it's a non-legal triggerpull) inwhich case you would also need a HALO to keep up.
    Well.... I plan on getting one for my Dark FreeFlow Racegun. I'm kinda doing it as a project, and I want to see how fast I can get it to go. I already have a 12v TurboRev and a Ricochet, so I don't want another hopper.

I don't know if you have seen it yet, but The Racegun guys have a Raced FF Cocker doing 20bps with a modified Halo B: http://www.raceguns.dk/data/RGP_320x256.avi (4,7meg lo-res)
    http://www.raceguns.dk/data/RGP_512x409.avi (10,8meg med-res)

the only thing that's going to feed 20 is a halo B, the turborev and rico wont go over 15 on a good day. the egg I heard pushes around 17.

a 12v warp will do 24 but is only as fast as the hopper loading it in long strings.

What about Rechargable batteries. would you go NiMh NiCd or lithium ion batteries. I would hate to spend the money on a bunch of 9 volts and a charger to find out they don't work well with basic mechines. I know i tried using ultras in a little motor car and it killed it in minutes where a regular alkiline lasted much much longer. so if anyone knows anything that would be great.

I personally dont use rechargables but always hear about Plainviews being the only ones worth it since they are NIMH and are rated for a higher mah.

batteries

and this charger to charge them.

charger

Plainview's Rock

Plainviews are great rechargeable batteries, I use em. I use a regular energizer battery charger too. Like the one you can get at any store it can charge 2 9V or 4 AA or AAA batteries. Works great

hey, i got a prob with my warp. first it's used, so it may ove ben thrown off of a building for all i kno, but the guys was really kewl, and i doubt anything was ERALLY done to it.

My warp doesn't always spin when i fire the gun. My sensitivity (the blue tower like thing that spins) is set literlly milemeter's from where the warp spins on it's own, and than stops. but it still doesn't spin when i fire the gun. sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't, if i tap the side of the warp, it takes a descent wack to get it to spin. NOW after i got it, and i put batteries in, i closed the door and it was really tight, so i tried to open it again, and it was SUPER tight (the door). i finally got it open, and it split the wires, they got cut in the door!. lucky my friend had extra wires that we sodered onto the old ones, and got it working again. but in that process, we open the entire warpfeed, and put everything back togther peice by peice. also the scrwes on the board are stripped, and don't spin out =\. thanx for any help, it'd b nice if u PMED with help, as well as posting for anyone else who might have the same prob
    unless of course i'm totally wrong than forget everything i said

it's possible that since the board screws are stripped, that the board isnt sitting where it should so the springs that make contact are not doing so properly. Since I dont have the warp, I can't tell ya for sure.

check your PM.

I thought this should go in here too!

Originally posted by RobAGD

I think this is self explanatory.

If your not getting it right you need to play with the adapter hight to get the stack correct.

This is the biggest problem I have seen to date for feed problems with Warps.

-Robert