Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL about the WARP-FEED

If you have hopper left, can you still have the warp on the lefthand side? I'm right-handed BTW. And can you adjust the angles so the warp is almost in the back of the gun?
    Graphite Fly 4
    Silver Dust Angel Speed F/S

Good Traders: Joey D, Lord Whoopass, robertjuric, Sithos
    My pbreview.com feedback
    My automags.org feedback

www.otspaintball.com
    www.paintballgiants.com
    www.paintballinvasion.com

yes, just put the 90* adapter on top of the p/f. and yes you can position the plate so the warp sitds farther back.

I think you can put the long power feed tube in the top and make it a bottom feeder.
    All your farm animals are belong to us.

he could cgi, but he has hopper left, and wants the warp on left side of teh gun. the most compact way he can have it setup is to pop the 90* adapter on the p/f tube and run it straight to the warp. but,

woogie, if you want, i have a p/f right body that i can sell you that would give you a really tight warp setup. lmk

Oh okay. I thought he had hopper left and wanted warp right. That would work if he wanted the warp on the right.

You can adjust the warp in and out. Its level with the grip frame to help balance it

Warp feed won't work

I have read and reread all the sections dealing with installation of the warp feed. I have a standard p/f automag, I bought a clear warpfeed from AGD a few weeks ago, and I have been attempting to install it all day today. I checked the vibration adjuster, bought fresh batteries, and look for any loose conenctions - everything looks liek it is in perfect working order. Although it all "looks" good the dern motor won't turn. ANy clue to what the heck is wrong with it?...Thank you MsDolls

first with teh batt plugged in, press the white prime button, spin?

In the spOOkey house behind you ready to pop out any second and shoot you!
    Im right handed shooter (shoot out the right side of a bunker 70% of the time)but i want a warp mod but i dont know if it is the right feed or left feed that will have the warp/hopper on the RIGHT hand side.

no matter what feed you have, you can put the warp on either side. so i am guessing you want the warp on the left side of your gun? well for the tightest setup you would want to have a warp left body or a power feed hopper right body

i need a quick fix...

im setting up a RT with a warp for my friend.

i have the right jumper on the warp set up accross the bottom two rows (to use the pizo sensor)

the potentiometer (blue tower) turns but doesnt seem to adjust the sensitiviy enough... if i turn i clock wise too much the warp runs constantly... as soon as i back it off just a bit the warp wont spin at all unless i REALLY hit it. am i missing something... i cant figure out how to set the sensitivity so the warp will spin when the gun is fired.

skirts - is it a new warp, has it been broken in? Make sure the mounting plate is nice n tight so it transfers the vibrations properly. Check to see that the warp board is in securely and the springs are making good contact. You may have to swap out vib sensors.

Havoc-I just got my AGD warp in. I originally ordered a pro-team, but found out that I could get the AGD one and still be able to mount it to my Spyder AMG. Now...here comes my problem. I don't want to wait two weeks for Doobie to come back from school and mount it on. I want to mount it on now.

Really wish AGD had step by step instructions with pictures (gotta have pics) so anyone can hook this up themselves. The manual is horrible and I don't know if it's just me, but it all went right over my head. I'm guessing it's not just me bcuz this thread is now 15 pgs long. Do you think AGD will come out with some better instructions for people like me who are electronically challenged?

it really isnt that hard bro. plug in batteries, screw platte to gun, turn blue knob all teh way clockwise, then turn counterclockwise untill spinnign stops, but then starts again when the warp is tapped by yoru hand or something. that simple enough?

Thanks...but I'm not a bro In desperation, I asked my husband Doobie and he has started talking me through it. Now it sounds a little easier. It was just kinda overwhelming at first and this is the first time I've done anything to my marker, so I'm still learning. But still think step by step pics would be a good idea, for some of us who like to do things on our own and hate to ask...

woops sorry :o
    Originally posted by Trina
    for some of us who like to do things on our own and hate to ask...
    its just like men not wanting to ask for directions. we have a superior sense of direction, better than any on board in car gps system to boot!

Originally posted by JT2002
    its just like men not wanting to ask for directions. we have a superior sense of direction, better than any on board in car gps system to boot!

No problem!

EXACTLY!!! We just don't want to ask...that just really sucks!! If there are pics and good directions no one knows that you don't know...

But now it's too late....you all know that I don't know It's out in the open...AUGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Originally posted by JT2002

That is exactly why AGD does not include installation instructions with the warp, they know we will not read them anyway

My wife just laughs at me when I open something new to assembly and first thing toss the directions away and say: "Well, don't need those!".

AGD X-Mag #XT00187
    AGD Tac-One
    WGP 2003
    Marker Pics

lol. i like to do taht too , unless i really have no clue what the F im doing, then i "refer" to them

But the sad thing is...guys can figure it out, they look, try, look at the parts, try again...and they got it.

As for me, I just know there's this thingy and it should maybe go into the other thingy, unless that thingy doesn't work...then I reread the directions....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^lol^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6
    go figure, women.

Yup...evrything is a "thingy". The velocity "thingy". The loader attachment "thingy".
    I got her going the right direction now though.

The gun is 1/8" of a game that is a FOOT long!
    (...but a 'mag helps)
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine. -Eddie Vedder
    Sinister Sainthood

Chicago, Illinois (Chicago Fire Dept. Engine 78 - Wrigley Field)
    whats the differnce?

"big cell - $15
    on/off w/ bigcell - $20 <--All you need and what I recommend.
    12v mod - $20
    12v w/ on/off - $25"
    Alias Intimidator (Black)
    DiRtY PiCs...

I throw bombs...well not really...

My Feedback
    Click Here, or here, or here, or here, or here, or if you feel a little Naughty...right here

big cell ups the amperes so that you still get great battery long lasing ness ( ) and it keeps the warp spinning nice and consistant. 12v mod spins warp even faster, but batterys dont last as long, and itns not needed, bigcell is all u need. and i think on/off switch is self explanitory

DONE!! I'm quite proud of my accomplishment!! Doobie talked me through it and this weekend I will go test it. I think I may still need to shorten the hose a little...but I LOVE IT!!!!!! It feels so nice and tight...no more hopper hits...no more hopper hits...

I'm doing my happy dance...

Last edited by Trina; 09-30-2003 at 10:44 PM.

In the spOOkey house behind you ready to pop out any second and shoot you!
    Well i have a couple of qustions first, were can i get a used warp cheep, looked around at e-bay nothing there i was also wondering if i could get a I-Frame used or cheep.
    LOL asking alot but if someone would sell me those 2 and hooked up with the I-Frame and warp thing so whenever i pull the triger....yea u already know that, i would like those 2 and that already made if possible but just for now the warp and Iframe.
    Thanks alot!
    From a freind:
    Brass Eagle paint guaranteed NOT to break in the barrel......Becase it broke in the BAG!

Paintball to some is a hobbie but to me its LIFE.

Pain is Temporary,
    ...Pride is Forever.

Paintball Sponser's:
    FragTek

Vibration Sensor

i had a question about the vibration sensor. how does that plate with the two springs touching the board cause the warp to spin when i shake it? the warp i got doesn't work when i shake it, even after adjusting the sensitivity. i was also wondering how do i install a new vibration sensor plate if this is the part which is broken (it needs to be pinned in or something).

thanx

it just sensed vibration. go look at the manual for warps and make sure your jumpers are in the right position for vibration sensor

hey it seems that my warp does not have much power in spinning the paintballs now. when i get it filled it will just spin and on spin the the whells though. i think it is the oring by the black plate. also i am running a 9 v wiht led and on/off.

good buyers/traders: becercom tunaman pullman richie CoFFeY[NiTrO]

www.vaporworks.net the best bushy upgrades!
    www.infowars.com learn the truth about the goverment.

My Feedback

anyone???