Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: ALL about the WARP-FEED

can i put a warp feed on my standard feed automag or do i need a new body?

Do you have to use the Warp on an electronic marker? I'm thinking about putting one on my Tippmann.

Quote Originally Posted by Brettski
    Do you have to use the Warp on an electronic marker? I'm thinking about putting one on my Tippmann.
    No, it's sound activated so go ahead and put one on your tippmann.

Sound activated?

it's more vibration than sound. if you tap on it the warp will spin. if you clap/snap near it, it won't spin. a tipmann will work with the warp.
    e-mag 226
    flashed with 1.31

Left body want warp feed

I recently purchased an automag Rt, it is left feed. I read the manuel on the warp drives says they may not work well with left feed, can I do anything about this? Second is it possible to have a left feed and mount the Warp on the left side as well? Sorry probably a dumb question, but i'm new to the mag world.

Quote Originally Posted by phizz
    I recently purchased an automag Rt, it is left feed. I read the manuel on the warp drives says they may not work well with left feed, can I do anything about this? Second is it possible to have a left feed and mount the Warp on the left side as well? Sorry probably a dumb question, but i'm new to the mag world.
    By left feed to you mean left handed? If so I am left handed and my warp works just fine.

HOw would i go about mounting a warp on my '96 Right Feed Autococker?

I just recived mine for my ION and I cant for the life ofme figure out how this is suposed to go together. I know how to mount the feed, but the hose looks like im going to need either some sort of adapter or maybe I can just wrap some electric tape around it, and my revvy dosnet seem like its going to fit either. Am I missing something, or maybe just slow or what?

Take the 90* adapter and saw the part that sinches down off of it. That part goes into your feedneck. Then the double female attaches to that.

Can one seperate the battery housing from the warp drive part, like this...

I know it would be tricky, but is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by famousgamer
    [removed image link to unclutter]
    Very cool idea.

There are two possible problems that I see with that.

1. The first turn the balls need to make. That's a pretty sharp turn you have them making. It looks like more then 90 degrees coming right out of the warp. I once tried using two powerfeed elbows on my e-cocker to get rid of some hose. The warp didn't have enough force to reliably push the balls through both turns.

2. The feed into the warp looks like it might jam up. That's a wierd angle to feed and without any agitator you'd probably need to shake it alot.

Maybe placing the warp unit more verticly? Running external battery like that shouldn't be a problem.

Running a remote battery isn't the problem with that setup. It's more what the guy above me had to comment about.

I DO like the concept though. Tell me how it works out!

CPPA Member #1875

Ion/SP-8 Intellifeed

Going to be hooking a self made Intellifeed harness to my SP-8 this weekend.

I need to get the hopper off the top of that beast. And I've been missing my old warp setup.

Where there's a will, there's a way my friend.

Leading the Spyder revolution!

I just hooked my warp back up to my Tippmann 98e. It was a great setup that worked before, but now when I plug the intellifeed wire into the warp, the solenoid on the gun stops firing (but the warp feeds properly). Any ideas?

Sweet idea with that hopper/stock thing too.

So no one has any idea whats wrong??

I really want this to work for next Saturday.

my troubles

Here's a link to my question/development regarding the warpfeed. I read the first 8-9 pages of this sticky to get answers...but reading through 23 pages is tough. Hopefully my answer isn't somewhere in page 9-23. I love stickys but the one problem is finding an answer to specific questions when the stickys get too large.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...26#post2104326

ive been running a mech mag for years now and i finnaly broke down and got a electronic marker, (Impulse) Im keeping my warp and would like to know how to connect the impulse board into the warp feed...
    Only Nintendo could make a vidio game out of two fat italian plumbers who wanted to screw a chick in a pink dress.

Still no answers?

Has anyone got a copy of the warp feed PDF file???
    It seems to be missing.
    If you have one let me know so you can Email it to me.
    Thanks

Quality Allways Shoots Straight

X-Mag...................VV04830
    ULE GDCustom.....VV05196
    MiniMag................MM05658

i am making a tactical warp fed mag the parts i am using is:
    agd tac one
    specops longbow kit

now i am using the feed part of the qbow/ long bow to run my warp hose i just wanted to know if the warp would be able to feed thru two 90" adapters? if not is there any solutions maybe insted of using a revvy use a halo system or any new type of hopper or a 12 volt upgrade?

you see in this pic here the hose is going into that where my warp hose is going to be if i put 2 90" adapters where the q/longbow adapters are at it will face back towards the stock. or maybe 3 90" adapters one comeing out of the q/longbow one facing towards the stock and another faceing down towards the warp feed. i am preety much building a hard line for the my warp bow.
    BACK IN THE GAME.

Quote Originally Posted by GordDesigns
    Has anyone got a copy of the warp feed PDF file???
    It seems to be missing.
    If you have one let me know so you can Email it to me.
    Thanks
    I have them. Which one are you looking for?

The one I need is the main PDF file. The one with the main description and set up instructions.
    Allthough I think I figured out what I needed to know with my voltmeter.

I will take a copy of what ever you have... just to be safe. More info is better than none.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GordDesigns
    The one I need is the main PDF file. The one with the main description and set up instructions.
    Allthough I think I figured out what I needed to know with my voltmeter.

I will take a copy of what ever you have... just to be safe. More info is better than none.

Thanks
    Do you want me to send it to the email you have here? or do you want to give me a different one to send it to?

I got a used Pro-team warp feed, and it wont stop spining. I tried all possible jumper combination and adjusting the sensitivity nothing work. I broke the the sensor once and pro-team replaced it.

Here is some pics if it can help:
    http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7219301926.jpg&s=x11
    http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7219295096.jpg&s=x11

Quick question, hope someone can help me out. Don't have my warp feed hose with me and need to know the inner and outer diameter for the average warp feed hose for a project. If anyone's got there's handy and can knock out a quick measurement for me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyMagMoreThanYou
    Do you want me to send it to the email you have here? or do you want to give me a different one to send it to?
    Yes please use my email from the profile. gord1229@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Gord / GordDesigns

PERFECT

Thank You

I read that there is nothing wrong with wiring two 9v batteries not in sereis like this
    http://x10.putfile.com/3/8019171527.jpg