Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL about the WARP-FEED

Okay, did some searching and found this diagram. Works great.

Super Up

Super up to Havoc Online and positive feedback. He fixed my butchered Warp. Not only did he fix it and install the Big cell mod, he even moved the jumpers for me to switch my warp from R/T to X-mag!

Thanks man!

ok, well finally my warp will be out in the mail on monday. hey i better have it back before my big game oni the 17th l,ol

Question Warp Help

Hey i just got my first warp and have it on my e-99 i no it sounds crazy but dont hate. I wanna get it to feed 22 bps but not to sure how to yet and the on off switch Can any one tell me how much it would cost me if i were to do it myself

i know i need that 12 v regulator(i think thats what it is called) ( where can i get one radio shack?) and i am guessing i need to plug 2 of the battery adapters into baterys and the third into the one origionally in the warp? not sure... and plug the little white thinging into sumwhere into the inside of the warp right? i think ... and an i set? and the on off do i need to drill through the shell?

it is about 8 bucks worth of parts with reg and switch costing the most. I would also get shrink tubing and do it right. If you have no skill at electronics, I would not try it. also, you may need small capacitor for noise. (I used .1uf on the output, and it worked fine) good luck...

radio shack has all the parts you need...

WARP 12 V

DONT THINK I AM GONNNA DO ITI FIGURED IT WAS JUS GONNA BE A SNAP THIS OUT AND REPLACE IT WITH THIS SNAP IT PART BUT IT SEEMS A LITTLE MORE COMPLICARTED. SO HAS ANY ONE REPLAVED THEIR STOCK HOSE WITH SUM OTHER KIND? I SAW ONE B4 WHERE HE HAD THIS CLEAR HARD PLASTIC THAT DIDNT MOVE. ANY ONE NO A LINK TO WHERE SUM ONE DID IT LIKE THAT. i CANT FIND WEHRE I SAW IT

Heres a parts list for ya if you get ambitious...it's not that hard to do.

Hear the difference between 9V and 12V
    9 Volt Warp
    12 Volt

These are the parts you'll need for this little project, all of them available at Radio Shack

7812 Voltage Regulator catalog # 276-1771a
    Toggle Switch SPST catalog # 275-624a
    LED Assembly with holder catalog # 276-084a
    9v Battery snap connectors catalog # 270-325
    Heat-shrink tubing catalog # 278-1627b
    You'll also need:

13/64 drill bit and a drill
    Soldering iron and solder
    Hair dryer

Good luck

I was just wondering, I have a power feed left mag how would i hook the warped hose to this with out going over the top of the gun....? I can't really explain this that well but i tried. If you know what i am talking about. I shoot right handed and i don't want to put the hose up and over to the power feed hole....

well i dont see why u dont want to do it, but going over the top is by far going to be the best setup for a hopper left mag. but if u really cant live with it like that, then put your 90* warp elbow onto the warp itself, and bring the hose under the gun, at which point you will attatch it to the bottom of your power feed. try it. im not sure but you might need an extra connector or something

ok maybe i said it wrong(I probably did) But see my power feed tube thing goes like / not like \ and i don't want to put the warped hose over the gun...is that better. sry.

ok lets set this straight, answer these questions for me...

1. When there is a hopper on the marker, it sits on the...
    A.) Left side of gun
    B.) Right Side of gun

and

2. You want your warp to sit on the ...
    A.) Left side of gun
    B.) right side of gun

it sits on the right side of the gun.... the power feed looks like / with the hopper on the top. and i want the warped on the left.

agd sells long powerfeed plug. that way, you put the hose on the bottom of the feed. make it look super neat... they are only 2 or 3 bucks.

So you basically want it to look like this:
    Hey Zero, how much did that Chipley cost ya?

Originally said by Boggerman When I got married I thought it would go down too... The insurance, not the wife.

FRUITCAT!!

finally we got some sense

Ya thanks guys! I always get power feed right and power feed left mixed up why can't they just make it simpla with a vertical.. where do i get a long plug?

if youre feeling lucky, pm me ur addy and i might help out a fello warp user out. or go on AGD's store. after all, a timmy doesnt have much use for power feed plugs

Havoc, sent ya a pm!
    [Something Cool is Here]

Originally posted by WARPED1
    Havoc, sent ya a pm!
    im guessing u want mods lol

Repairs too, I'm going to get the big cell thing and on/off.

me too. my warp shoudl be goin out tomorrow

Question

i want rit dye my warp feed, but i dont know how to take off the motor and board assembly, if you know how let me know please!!!

sorry guys, havent spent much time online lately, been doing other things. Thanks for the help those who posted

1stdeadeye - glad to hear it, let me know if you have any problems

Strider - can you see anything unordinary on the dial? you may need to replace your vib. sensor.

Svenmac the sensor works as good for a cocker as it does for a mag. as for intellifeeding it, you'd probably have to tap into the solenoid for a pulse(+) I'd recommend getting your local proshop to do it unless you really know what your doing.

EQSeal if it's working for ya, I'd leave it. The warp can keep up anyway - the Revy is the slower of the two.

Clothier87 - replied to your pm.

Warp works and rocks!

Sorry, I forgot to post after playing with it. My Warp is back to 100% and rocking hard!

Major Ups for a great trader/tech in Havoc Online.

Thanks man, I really appreciate your help!

havoc any updates for me? remember, sundays my locals big day oh and havoc, maybey after seeing the work u do on my warp that should arrive this week, maybey ill have agd send my second free warp from teh recent chat party to u to get the led just for fun

Jt- I'm shipping your warp out tomorrow. I coudlnt get my hands on it till friday due to it being at the post office instead of the complex office. Shipping it priority should get it there well before Sunday .

w00t!. maybey ill have AGD send u my new warp to save me some shipping . now we got the combo. like the GZ timmy, one warp for straight up performance, and like any lcd gun with shiz load of features, one for fun! havoc how much for on/off, 12v, and blue led? uh here we go again

hey i just got my warp
    and i installed it
    i bought it used so it didnt come w/ instructions

i push the white button to "turn it on" but it doesnt "turn on" instead it only spins the wheel, and when i let go it doesnt keep spinning, shouldnt it keep spinning till all the balls are fed?

btw im doing this test w/o balls

I do know the AO sig rules, I just want a free sig pic, that's all!

My Gun CollectionhAppy's Official B/S/T thread - Feedback

Okay...ummm...the white button is only the prime button. Use it to move balls from hopper to feedneck. After that, your warp will only turn on if you use the vibration sensor or intellifeed it to turn everytime you pull the trigger. I think you would be wise to take the time and download the Warp Manual

Originally posted by Yuji
    Okay...ummm...the white button is only the prime button. Use it to move balls from hopper to feedneck. After that, your warp will only turn on if you use the vibration sensor or intellifeed it to turn everytime you pull the trigger. I think you would be wise to take the time and download the Warp Manual
    hey cmon yuji no need to be getting at him. he's new to AO. here bro go to warp manual make sure u have acrobat reader. read through the manual well and u will understand ur warp better. best of luck with it. if u need any more help, just come and post back here, im sure me, havoc, or anyone else are willing to help