Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL about the WARP-FEED

well its about time!

w00t post #600!!!!!!!!1

wow i feel dumb
    i used a FRESH battery and it worked!
    except it didnt feed 100% of the time maybe 90
    how many of those jumpers should i put on?

I do know the AO sig rules, I just want a free sig pic, that's all!

My Gun CollectionhAppy's Official B/S/T thread - Feedback

Anyone with Experience

I am considering putting a warp feed on my Minimag - Hopper Left. Is it difficult to do with hopper left versus hopper right, or does it matter? Also, is it very hard to tune it in. i live in Great Falls Montana (Originally from San Diego, I don't claim Montana as my home - lol) so no one here has one (probably never even heard of it). Please note that i installed my level 10 (with help from this forum) by myself. Is it just as frustrating as the LX or worse? Please let me know your opinions. Also, is it worth it to buy a warp feed??

well depends on if u like warp feed or not. body style doest matter much, but which side of gun do u want ur warp feed on? teh better body style will only help give u a tighter warp setup.

yes i like the whole idea of the warp feed, but is it everything its cracked up to be. can the warp go on the right side of the gun? i always see them of the left side of guns. if so, thats what i want, and i have hopper right so it would set up perfect, right?

ok so u want the warp on the right side(yes it can be put there). now, while you will have no problem using hopper right body, if you had the $$ to spend on a hopper left body, then i would go buy one of those, because in the end it will give you a tighter warp feed setup.

GOTCHA! thanks for the help. I do not have the money to buy a hopper left, so i'll have to stick it on the right side for now.

Warp for everyone?

Can a warp be used on every marker out there? I'm assuming most of em, but what about with intellifeed. The site was good with instructions for an intelliframe gun and also for an angel, but does anyone know how to hook up intellifeed for other guns like my evil omen?

Thanks

mh53eplt Guest
    I switch my warp/halo b between my Emag and Freeflow Millenium Racegrip cocker with no problems.

The cap needed

I have been reading this thread for a while and have come finally gotten my own warp wityh a 12 VDC mod. My problem is that it always spins. Now Havoc said to get a 100uf (35 VDC) cap and installed in after the output of my regulator. (Reg part number is 276-1771, had no model A's at all in store).Did not work at all. Trouble shot and hooked the cap up to the LED and it shows dimly but not as bright as it did with no Cap in the system. I think the cap is rated faw too high however no smaller voltage raiting caps exsist at my radio shack. Please need some help already mised using it in a tourney.

and that my friends, is why it is more beneficial do do the bigcell mod, which provedes more than u need. and to stay away from 12v cuz there is no need for it. unfortunately, i can not help u out bro

Alrighty fellas, i have a few questions. Ist off, i read all 13 pages of the thread (which i wish i had found before i bought my warp).

1) Like the amazing_spyder man, I can't seem to make my potomener( or whatever the exact name is) to make my sensitivity change much. I have to beat the tar out of the warp to make it spin.

2) On the Jumpers, i am pretty lost. I appreciate the pics Star_Base, because they did help, but i am not quite able to make out your positions and compare them to mine. Right now for my Dwell time, both of my Plastic dealios with metal bridges (i'm sure they are the jumpers, but don't want to mess up our communication!) are horizontal. and above the dwell time on you diagram, you have #s 1-4. ?.

3)Now for the other part of the jumpers, of the sensor, mine are stacked vertical, in the horizontal postion. You have 3 positions which (i just now saw the third one.).

I hope you guys aren't too confused with my explination. As of now i am shooting an impulse, and hope to have it setup with the warp in intellifeed, but not sure how to go about that. I am not a soldering/electrical guy, so i'll probably be PMing havoc about that and the other cool mods he has.

Anyways, for now, i want the warp to be working via the vibration method, but that is no dice. Anyhelp will be appreciated.

The jumpers come stacked in the horizontle position.

Once you move them to the vertical position, that will reduce the spin time.

I took 2 of them and moved them to the verticle position.

If you leave them all in the original horizontle position they will just spin ilke a mofo. You dont want that. Each Jumper you move to the verticle position will reduce the amount of time the Warp spins.

The red jumpers are horizontle and the green ones are verticle. It does not matter which jumpers you move. They all effect dwell time equally.

Now wicked sports has a jumper less board out. Its going to cost $30 and I think alot of people will probably go jumperless. Simpley because they have the money and I dont.

I set my dwell time in the middle but I have a blowback gun. If its not senseing good turn it all the way towards the arrow till it stops. DOnt force it.

If the inteliframe comes with a an intelilink, you can plug that into the warp feed I think but again more money. $140.

The Sensor Negative Jumper I just having hanging off the edge of a Jumper. It does not need to be connected to anything.
    Last edited by Star_Base_CGI; 07-14-2003 at 05:23 PM.
    All your farm animals are belong to us.

Those arent pictures by the way. I just threw the warp feed on a flat bed scanner.

Ok. All of my jumpers are in the horzontal postion and it definatly doesn't spin like it should. Sounds like i need to find out how much tech work will cost
    on the warp (i bought it used).

As for the pictures, they look kinda scanned, but they are pictures none the less. Thank you for your help.

Dood.

1 or 2 of the jumpers need to be in the Verticle position.

Press the button. If the motor is spinning and the warp drive is not. You need a belt. Especially if its a used warp.

I have a question then. You said this:

If you leave them all in the original horizontle position they will just spin ilke a mofo. You dont want that. Each Jumper you move to the verticle position will reduce the amount of time the Warp spins.

So if i move some to the vertical postion, then the warp will spin not as often. But as of now, i can't get my warp to spin unless i beat the crap out of it. Does that mean i need to move jumpers, or do something else to the board, or the sensitivity dectector? Oh and i don't need a belt.

Thank you for you help.

Sorry I just mentioned that because thats how the warp comes with the jumper shiped.

The sensitivity pot, with the arrows shown above. Turn that all the way Clockwise for maximum sensitivity.

I have mine set midway.

Like I said Wicked sports is making a jumperless board. People will have to solder the motor to it and the battery. He said it will cost $30 but it will have a computer chip in it and memory. Its supposed to be like self adjusting.

Well i have been fooling with the warp all morning and have made some progress. Right now the 4 jumpers on the left horizontal, and on the right, one jumper is on the sensor thingie, and the other one is hanging of one side of the positive pokey thing (just to have it somewhere).

When i first plug in the batter, with the pot full on, the wheel turns (yipee!!!), so i turn the pot down abit and it stops its autorun. Then when i put the warp on my impulse, it still has a hard time feeling the vibrations. Only when i do a long burst does it sense the vibrations. Towards the end, it wouldn't spin if i beat the tar out of it, and the warp turned slow sometimes (like the batteries running low.

Any ideas out there as to why it still isn't sensitive to my impulse?

because the sensor works on vibration and kickback stuff, now tell me. does youre impy kick like a horse? i hope not . see if u can find a good way that someone else has done to intellifeed teh impy to ur warp. otherwise u really got to try and very carefully get the sensitivity right

Nope my impy has no horse kick. I have emailed the sp techs earlier today, so hopefully they will have an answer soon. Also gonna check out the angel-to-warp for some ideas.

Sorry for the double post but got an email back from the sp tech and he definatly answered my question. When asking about the warp feed intellefeed possibility, he stated this: No... . Uh, that sucks. Well, now i am wondering if there any other mods that can be done to increase sensitivity/add an additional sensor.

Thanks for you help Star_Base, and JT2002. I appreciate you guys holding my hand while i go through this tramatic expierence

well, if u talk to robAGD, he might be able to help with hooking intellifeed to your noid, but it will prob void ur sp warranty for sure

Argh!! Maybe that might work. Man, this was supposed to be cool. The guy i bought the warp from said that it was all setup for electro guns too (minimal kickback). Maybe i need to chat with the gent.

Warp feed far from gun ?

Hi guys,

has anyone ever tried to install the Warp away from the gun ? I'm thinking of putting the Warp with a Revo on my belt, on my right side. Then using a hose to feed balls from the Warp into the Powerfeed on the Mag.

Ever seen something like this ?
    How long can the hose be ? Will there be too much resistance from the walls and bends of the hose to keep the Warp feeding, or will that work (maybe with the 12V mod) ???

Any help will be greatly appreciated !!

Marc

i have heard of warps being setup like this, but im not toos sure if/ how it would work, and id say you would definitely do at least a 12v mod if not more to have a chance

12vdc reg

OK,
    never could get the mod to work beleive it was the reg however the radioshack had no other's. So I just took it out and went back to 9vdc. Any idea's on where to get this reg without buying the setup from proteam which I might have to do anyhow. Got a Xmag comin and kinda need the extra speed.

actually, i think youd be better off doing teh bigcell mod. it still runs really fast, adn it keeps up the speed with fresh batteries since the amperage takes a while to even start to drop

uh ok

Alright. How do I go about moding my warp to a big cell? Schematics and all please.

bigcell is basically just wiring your batteries in series i believe, to incease amperage which keeps the warp spinning more continuously. i would also suggest adding in an on/ off switch because it makes thing MUCH easier