Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL about the WARP-FEED

Badinflewinse Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by trains are bad
    This is how you fix the constant spinning problem. Use the smallest cap that works, just spring for the assortment pack they have at radioshack. The constant spinning is caused by noise riding on the DC from the voltage regulator and the cap filters it out.
    What do you mean by using the smallest cap? I bought my warp used and didn't get any cap looking things. Explain a little more so I can fix my constant spinning problem too

i'm assuming that by "cap" he means capacitor. forgot that you can use a capactior as a filter. don't remember how to do it. i thought it was for alternating current.
    e-mag 226
    flashed with 1.31

does any body have a picture of how you mount a warp on you gun and a pic of the bracket is what im mainly looking for, im getting a warp and i was thinking of doing it custom possibly moving it above my tank so i could also some what shoot left handed and also so it would balance out more so if any body does mucho thanks man....
    buy my gun!!!! eclipse orracle 425 or trade e-mags or really nice mech mags warp is wanted

you should be able to find pics everywhere, especially on this site...the platform or "bracket" is just a 1.5"x4"x.5" peice of metal if that helps

batterie death

my batteries are dieing faster then it seems like they should is it cuz i turned the sensitivitie up to much of what?

can i hook up a warp feed system on my ion i run a egg II also what would i need to run the setup??

Badinflewinse Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 68bird
    my batteries are dieing faster then it seems like they should is it cuz i turned the sensitivitie up to much of what?
    My warp also seems to eat through batteries. I make sure to take my batteries out even if I turn off my warp. I found out my warp seems to still drain the batteries even if it is turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by xtranscendedx
    can i hook up a warp feed system on my ion i run a egg II also what would i need to run the setup??
    Pretty sure you can hook the warp up to any marker. Just need the right adaptor to get it into your feedneck and another one to put into the warp. You'd also need a warpbracket and a hose.

Also if someone could help me figure how to stop the constant feeding when I put new batteries in my warp.

Set the blue dial when the batteries are new! and use the same type/style of batteries each time!

On my warp, I was taking the battery "conector" or whatever it is, simply out of the little box so I could put a 9 volt on it. I noticed that the black wire, that goes inside the little black plastic thing wasn't on anymore. I can just solder that back on right?

Hi, I am new here, so hi!

I am getting a warp and I am going to do the on/off mod, but I was wondering what the "led" mod is? Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Chicken
    Hi, I am new here, so hi!

I am getting a warp and I am going to do the on/off mod, but I was wondering what the "led" mod is? Thanks!!!
    It's a mod so that you can tell when the warp is turned on by the led light

CPPA Member #1875

Is this what the mod should look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Chicken

no. the led should be in series with the board not parlell with it.

-----------'|'|-------------e--------board
    | |
    --------------------- \---------------|

something like that.

Like this?

exactly. though I'm pretty sure with the lead running through the LED, not with the LED tapped into to places.

as he said, you have to make sure u cut the wire and solder the led in. also, make sure u put it in the right way. look on the box for which lead is positive. if you don't, you will burn the led out.

Warp feed will not work correctly

Hey, fellas

I am looking for help with my Warp Feed. I am not sure if anyone can help but any recommendations would be nice.

My Warp feed is hooked up to a smart parts impulse . I used my warp feed 3 or 4 times and the red battery connection fell out of the solder on the board so I re soldered it. When I plug my impulse in to the Warp feed (using the Intelli port) the wheel will only spin for a brief second and stop. It use to spin an entire rotation with every trigger pull but I can't get it to do it since I fixed the battery connection. However when I use the manual button, it will spin correctly. I haven't touched the dwell settings and cant figure out what the problem is. Is there anyway to bypass the dwell settings? Anyone got any ideas?
    Thanks

12v warp capacitor?

Hi. Does anyone know where to put the 100uf capacitor to filter out the noise? My warp doesn't stop spinning when I put in over 9v. Is this the right capacitor? 100uf Capacitor
    When I wire it like the picture in the bottom, my warp won't work at all. When I check the output voltage with a multitester, it shows 12, 11.8, 11.7, 11.4, 11, 10.8, etc until the voltage drops down to nearly nothing. This all happens in a matter of seconds. Any help about adding the capacitor is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Does anyone know if the shells from a PTP warp will work with AGD warp internals? I really need a pair of smoke shells and i got an offer for a pair PTP shells.
    Thanks in advance.

/ Kenneth

i have mine set up with intellifeed, 12 volt mod, and a simple on/off switch. idk what the deal is, but my 2 batteries dont last more than a week. i fired 50 shots with it, turned it off and put it in my bag. its spinning at probably 1/3rd the speed that it was with the batteries new.

is this what i should expect? cause i'm definately gonna ditch it if this is what i paid 80 bucks for.
    My Pride & Joy:
    AGD RT Pro
    Intelliframe
    Dye stickies
    CMI Tactical Drop
    ACI Zero Gravity barrel
    Ricochet AK

Quote Originally Posted by MaLfUnCtIoN
    i have mine set up with intellifeed, 12 volt mod, and a simple on/off switch. idk what the deal is, but my 2 batteries dont last more than a week. i fired 50 shots with it, turned it off and put it in my bag. its spinning at probably 1/3rd the speed that it was with the batteries new.

is this what i should expect? cause i'm definately gonna ditch it if this is what i paid 80 bucks for.
    If your on/off switch is connected right, you shouldn't be having that problem. Check your setup

I have a question abiut the warp. i have a 9vt revvy to mount on the warp im getting, but what happens when the revvy cant keep up with the warp. will the warp still feed without chops or anything. i can walk my spyder pretty fast, faster than auto.

will the warp still feed properly?

Quote Originally Posted by DRSP8nt
    I have a question abiut the warp. i have a 9vt revvy to mount on the warp im getting, but what happens when the revvy cant keep up with the warp. will the warp still feed without chops or anything. i can walk my spyder pretty fast, faster than auto.

will the warp still feed properly?
    It will only stop feeding properly if you CAN outshoot the warp and the discs become empty.

with a warp it almost doesnt matter how fast you can shoot, the warp can keep up...I have a rocker spyder w/acs and warp w/revi on top, i can walk it at about 20 for a couple of seconds and about 32 for about a blink of an eye and the warp always keeps up...just dont let the batteries too low

Question need some help

I cannot get the warp feed to work when I shoot it on my mag. I am trying to get it working without an intelliframe. Where do I put the jumpers so I can get the warp to work on my mag? Do I have to do anything else to the warpfeed to get it to work?

the jumpers should already be in the correct place, have you tride batteries....check wires to the board

Odd warp feed question

What is the longest length of tubing that a warp feed will reliably push paint through?

I have anidea for a hopper setup and I am wondering if a warp feed will do the job of pushing the paint throught the tube, I am thinking that the tube length would be in the neighborhood of 30" or more with about 18 of that being straight up vertical.

Any thoughts out there?

I dont know if this has been asked before but the 12V mod link doesnt work for me. i was just wondering if i could just sotter another battery connector on adn be done or is there more to it than that??

again sorry if this has been asked many times

Quote Originally Posted by cjm555
    I dont know if this has been asked before but the 12V mod link doesnt work for me. i was just wondering if i could just sotter another battery connector on adn be done or is there more to it than that??

again sorry if this has been asked many times
    You can't just solder two batteries together. You can't send more than 12V to the board or you will fry it. Several people offer the mod as a kit. I know that Luke is one of them.