Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: ALL about the WARP-FEED

link to "12volt mod" doesnt work.... anyone have one so i can go get the stuff i need?

Quote Originally Posted by TaCticulMerderer18
    link to "12volt mod" doesnt work.... anyone have one so i can go get the stuff i need?

http://lukescustoms.com/page0005.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak

Anyone have a link to the original assembly info? or if no link, the info available as an attachment to email?

CPPA Member #1875

lol, no i mean to a link on how to "do it yourself"...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TaCticulMerderer18
    lol, no i mean to a link on how to "do it yourself"...
    Yep, that's what I wanted too.

get 3 9 vlt connectors, and a 12 vlt(capacitor?) and hook together, and your done...its not terribly difficult and all parts can be found at radio shack

lmk if you need more help

THANKS!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyMagMoreThanYou
    THANKS!!!!!!!
    RIGHT YOU ARE!

i just wanted to make ONE trip to radio shaq to get everything i needed for the 12v mod and intelli-warp mod

also... any links for the on/off mod and LED light mod?

i wanna go all out

what rechargable 9 volt will run the warp at great speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by madcrisis
    what rechargable 9 volt will run the warp at great speeds.
    get a 12 vlt mod if you want more speed, otherwise a good alternative is one of the rechargeable warp abttery packs

check dealers section

otherwise any 9 vlt as long as its a good brand should be fine, but ive noticed rechargeables dont live nearly as long as regular batteries..

Round Lake (crappy northern burb of chicago)

best hopper fit for warp

I was wondering if anyone had some input as to the best hopper for the warp. I have a Y grip on my 68 and with a halo I really have to wedge my hand in just to grab the drop. Anyone know of a good and small automatic hopper

Quote Originally Posted by fatkidfrank
    I was wondering if anyone had some input as to the best hopper for the warp. I have a Y grip on my 68 and with a halo I really have to wedge my hand in just to grab the drop. Anyone know of a good and small automatic hopper
    The Ricochets seem to be almost made for warps. The narrow point at the front of the hopper allows you to turn the hopper to give your hand more room.

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatkidfrank
    Get an egg. (eveloution II or III) They take up room that you wont use. Here is pics of my old mag with a ygrip.

I've used an eggy with a warp, but with a drop forward it tends to be in your face, because of the placing of the feedneck. Also the neck size is just a bit too small to fit tightly in a warp. (can be fixed with some tape tho) I really don't like the eggies, a bit troublesome to load and they put the weight of the gun a bit off (compared to other loaders) My favorite still is the halo, and i use one with a dent made in it for some extra clearance. The ricochet is also a good hopper to use, but since its not force fed you can outshoot it at high bps. and a good warp battery.

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    I have never had problems with the feedneck. It has always been too tight imo. Now the lid.....It sucks. Very hard to reload. That being said my next loader is going to be a pulse.

Quote Originally Posted by FiXeL
    I've used an eggy with a warp, but with a drop forward it tends to be in your face, because of the placing of the feedneck. Also the neck size is just a bit too small to fit tightly in a warp. (can be fixed with some tape tho) I really don't like the eggies, a bit troublesome to load and they put the weight of the gun a bit off (compared to other loaders) My favorite still is the halo, and i use one with a dent made in it for some extra clearance. The ricochet is also a good hopper to use, but since its not force fed you can outshoot it at high bps. and a good warp battery.
    I will say this ONE time. You cannot outshoot the Richochet Apache without using some sort of electronic assistance. I have NEVER seen anyone shoot faster than the Apache can feed on straight semi. The GUNS can outshoot the hoppers not people.

Ow, sorry about that...

Quote Originally Posted by FiXeL
    Ow, sorry about that...
    I apologize if I sounded like a jerk, but I'm tired of people claiming they can shoot 25 bps. It's just not possible without ramping or some other electronic trick. Even if the rules allow ramping, it's usually capped at 15 bps. NPPL has no cap, but gun must be semi. So, unless you are cheating, I call foul on >20 bps claims. (No I don't accept radar chronos calcs as proof. That is only figuring out the time difference between two balls.)

soren Guest
    To warp feed an Ion, all you need is the AGD warp feed. Take a dremel to the 90 degree elbow that comes with it and cut off the tightening screw and it's connecting plastic. Sand it smooth and the elbow will fit snuggly into the stock feedneck or clamp into a clamping feedneck. Attatch the warp to the gun and measure your hose accordingly. No need to "waste" money on special feed necks or extra elbows.

The vibration sensor should work given the right tweek. You may have to solder an intelli wire to the solonoid for a consistant shot to feed ratio..

However, I use a QEV and a TechT L7 bolt and my warp spins on ever trigger pull with the built in vib sensor.
    Last edited by soren; 03-31-2007 at 04:25 PM. Reason: spelling

what is the big cell?

what is the big cell?
    Quote Originally Posted by UTDragun
    The big cell mod is just two 9 volts that put out 9 volts, has nothing to do with rechargables, can boost bps feed rate by 1-2, longer battery life than standard or 12v mod

what is the big cell?
    If you wire your battery connectors in parallel instead of in series you have a "big cell". "Big cells" are mostly to get you more run time, since wiring in parallel doesn't increase the voltage.

Wow

I've finally read this whole thread. I don't have a warp yet, but I don't think I'll have to ask any questions once I get one. Thanks to everyone who put in the time!

Awesome thread... awesome bit of kit.

Used mine in the field for the first time today (it's a bit of a different setup) as more into MilSim, mounted in a pack on my back with washing machine outlet hose to feed marker... it easily kept up with my Ion powered P90.

maybe some one can help me, i did my own battery switch mod using as micro pc toggle switch and my batter gets extremely hot in the on position. idk why it would do this can anyone shed some light. i sure i wored it right, shicne its a two prong polarity isnt an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by originalspyderxtra
    maybe some one can help me, i did my own battery switch mod using as micro pc toggle switch and my batter gets extremely hot in the on position. idk why it would do this can anyone shed some light. i sure i wored it right, shicne its a two prong polarity isnt an issue.
    are you using 1 9volt or did you do a big cell or 12V mod?
    e-mag 226
    flashed with 1.31

i was using a single 9 volt but i think i found my problem, turns out that the switch i was usion was rated for .3 amps im going to pick up the same size switch that rated for 3 amps, im thinking thats my problem but idk cause i checked my 12v xboard revvy and its got the same switch that was giving me problems

warp cleaning

hi guys
    i want to know how we can clean behind the little steel plate in the warp i thinks it s the plate who take the vibration.today a ball had broke in my warp and some paint is behind this plate i need to wash it

quick question about big cell w/ switch

I have searched these forums pretty well, but have not been able to find and step by step or images of how exactly to do the big cell with on/off switch mod.

Is is just the two red wires from the battery connectors (together) to the toggle switch and then to the warp, and the two black wires together straight to the warp?

Any help would be great..... pictures would be awesome.
    Thanks in advance!

I'm guessing that I answered my own question.
    Last edited by reflective; 10-21-2007 at 06:18 PM.