Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: ALL about the WARP-FEED

I have got some problems with my Warp feed and hopefully someone here can help me out. First off the warp feed is in amazing condition. I bought it about 3 years ago and only used it about 3 times and then it stoped working and has sat in my closet ever since. Now I want to sell it but want to get it working first.
    Now to the problems, it seems like my vibration sensor has stopped working because it will spin just fine when I press the white button but will not spin by vibrations. I have checked the pins and they are still in the factory setting and also I have turned the sesitivity all the way up. I have also looked for anything that is loose and there doesn't seems to be anything wrong. What else do I need to check. Thanks for all the input.

Alex

Do you have the jumper on the bottom-most pins?

Here is the manual in pdf format.

http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/down...structions.pdf

yeah that was the first thing that I checked. It was still there.

4. I tried doing a search for hooking up a warp to a SP-1 but couldn't find anything. I am doing a saw mod and I am placing the warp feed in the saw ammo box and I need to know the proper way to wire the warp into the trigger. I have seen the manuals and diagrams on AGD's site but that is for Intelli frame. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Question

How loud are the wrap feeds?

Quote Originally Posted by Lufen
    I tried doing a search for hooking up a warp to a SP-1 but couldn't find anything. I am doing a saw mod and I am placing the warp feed in the saw ammo box and I need to know the proper way to wire the warp into the trigger. I have seen the manuals and diagrams on AGD's site but that is for Intelli frame. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you do it your going to have to fabricate it yourself. With a micro switch or something. You could just use the vibration sensor and not worry about the intelli link.

-barry

I am looking for some help with hooking my e-mag to my warp. Can anyone help me with some diagrams, or detailed instructions, and what wire I need to buy or fabricate to connect these two please. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frankenskid
    I am looking for some help with hooking my e-mag to my warp. Can anyone help me with some diagrams, or detailed instructions, and what wire I need to buy or fabricate to connect these two please. Thanks
    Download this: http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/down...arp2Angel1.pdf
    and just tap into your solenoid wires like the manual shows tapping into an angel's trigger wires unless someone suggests otherwise.

Then if you need help setting up your warp, download some manuals here: http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/manual.shtml

max voltage?

What is the voltage range that is acceptable for the molex plug in for the warp feed? I know the unit should be powered by 12v or less but all I've seen is 5v for the electronic switch, what is the max that I can use and still keep the unit dependable? Also, judging from the intelliframe manual, I can just set up the unit so just continuity between two wires will trip the feeder? http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/down...ntelliwarp.pdf

I'm not a paintballer, just a tank guy with a paintball cannon...www.rctankcombat.com

Quote Originally Posted by secretweaponevan
    Download this: http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/down...arp2Angel1.pdf
    and just tap into your solenoid wires like the manual shows tapping into an angel's trigger wires unless someone suggests otherwise.

Then if you need help setting up your warp, download some manuals here: http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/manual.shtml
    Thanks for that, I will look into it. Does anyone else have any better ideas?

So just so I know in order to get the warp to feed based on vibration, you need to have the jumper only on the lowest one, and none of the other prongs?

So just so I know in order to get the warp to feed based on vibration, you need to have the jumper only on the lowest one, and none of the other prongs?
    Yes. Then adjust the blue potentiometer clockwise until it spins, then back it off to the point that it will spin only when you shoot, or it will spin all the time and use up your batteries.

I tried that, but still no spin on vibration, I have even tried to tap on the warp to get it to spin with that configured as above, can the vibration sensor burn out? If so, can it be replaced?

I tried that, but still no spin on vibration, I have even tried to tap on the warp to get it to spin with that configured as above, can the vibration sensor burn out? If so, can it be replaced?
    Here is the manual from AGD's site just to be sure that you have the jumper set correctly:
    http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/down...structions.pdf

If you turned the potentiometer all the way clockwise until the warp spun, then it isn't the pot., but probably the sensor.
    I was just on Tuna's site today and saw the sensor there for $6.00.

http://www.tunamart.com/?c=33&p=49

I just got a Warp Feed and I'm not too mechanically inclined with this stuff so i was wondering how to take off the jumpers to set the dwell without pulling out the whole board.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Matos
    I just got a Warp Feed and I'm not too mechanically inclined with this stuff so i was wondering how to take off the jumpers to set the dwell without pulling out the whole board.
    You should be able to remove the jumpers with needle nose pliers or tweezers.

CPPA Member #1875

Another question, how do you mount the warp? The mounting plate has a curved line while the warp has a straight line. Do you just muscle it in there? Thats what I've been trying to do yet its not working too well.

the screw holes on the wrap should match up with the 2 larger curved holes on the mounting plate. The wrap will most likely not be completely parrallel with the gun.

Ah I see how it works now. I just need bigger screws for my ASA and longer macroline. Thanks!

Anyone have a schematic for the 12v mod? The link on the first page is not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Zone Drifter
    Anyone have a schematic for the 12v mod? The link on the first page is not working.
    You might want to look into the "big cell" mod, running 2 nine volts in parallel rather than serial with a voltage regulator.

Go here and search for "big cell" (3rd pic from the bottom).
    http://www.automagsuk.com/warpfeed.html

Supposedly cheaper and cleaner with almost the same performance increase.

Quote Originally Posted by secretweaponevan
    You might want to look into the "big cell" mod, running 2 nine volts in parallel rather than serial with a voltage regulator.

Go here and search for "big cell" (3rd pic from the bottom).
    http://www.automagsuk.com/warpfeed.html

Supposedly cheaper and cleaner with almost the same performance increase.
    So (pertaining to the pic) the red wires running through the switch go to the respective red input, and the black go to ground? I take it that the switch can either just dangle in the battery area or mount on the side to turn off the feeder, as shown in the on/off pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zone Drifter
    So (pertaining to the pic) the red wires running through the switch go to the respective red input, and the black go to ground? I take it that the switch can either just dangle in the battery area or mount on the side to turn off the feeder, as shown in the on/off pic.
    Yup. Look at the 4th pic from the bottom of the page I linked. That is a swell place to mount the switch.

Lightbulb cutting into ur grips....

I've owned a minimag for nearly 10 years now and i recently purchased a Tac-One earlier this year and also decide to go all out and get a warp feed as well (Tac-One w/ warp feed left body)--now i read and saw the how to link ur warp and intelli frame with a switch tech page and noticed that in order to run the wire you had to cut into the grip...Now being that i just spent like 600 bucks and the anal person i am, needless to say i was a little reluctant to cut up my brand new marker. But i was looking it over and i did notice something...and i don't know if anyone has noticed or done this yet, but at the direct bottom of the intelli frame handle there is a hole that was drilled through and i actually was able to run the wires from the micro switch through this hole and the was an indent also along the bottom so i could mount the warp feed bracket and not pinch the wires...its nice alternative to cutting the grip...just a heads up if no one had noticed.

One of the leads of the battery snap(cord that connects the 9v battery) broke of the board, I resoldered it and now my warp drive does not work, what could it be????

Quote Originally Posted by JSC_Liason_Neo
    One of the leads of the battery snap(cord that connects the 9v battery) broke of the board, I resoldered it and now my warp drive does not work, what could it be????

This happened to me at the beginning of this month. check to make sure when you soldered it that the flux didn't accidentally cross any of the other circuits. thats all that comes to mind right off hand.

Need the advice of the GURU's.

All right, you think you never heard dumb questions? Well here is two of them. I have a minimag with a warp feed and a extreme rage overdrive hopper. I am having two problems.

Problem number one - The extreme rage overdrive hopper keeps falling off the warp feed. I even did the hose mod and feed it through the hopper so it will hold it there, still falls of. Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

Problem number two - Is there a way that I can hook up the extreme rage overdrive hopper to function at the same time as the warp feed?

double sided tape

Quote Originally Posted by trugz
    All right, you think you never heard dumb questions? Well here is two of them. I have a minimag with a warp feed and a extreme rage overdrive hopper. I am having two problems.

Problem number one - The extreme rage overdrive hopper keeps falling off the warp feed. I even did the hose mod and feed it through the hopper so it will hold it there, still falls of. Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

Problem number two - Is there a way that I can hook up the extreme rage overdrive hopper to function at the same time as the warp feed?

Try using double sided tape from 3M its available in different thicknesses. dont over do it cause it can attract dust.

Warp Feed Sensor question

I bought a used warp feed which doesn't not have sensor build inside. I think it is a PTP version of warp feed. Does anyone in here know where to buy (I don't think PTP still have it in stock) or how to make a pulg in sensor. I am using a puenmag so intelli switch is not an option. I compare to my other warp feed, the housing is slight different. It doesn't have anything to hold the springs for the sensor. Hopfully, I don't have to buy other warp feed! Hope someone can answer my question.

Thank for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowzuk
    I bought a used warp feed which doesn't not have sensor build inside. I think it is a PTP version of warp feed. Does anyone in here know where to buy (I don't think PTP still have it in stock) or how to make a pulg in sensor. I am using a puenmag so intelli switch is not an option. I compare to my other warp feed, the housing is slight different. It doesn't have anything to hold the springs for the sensor. Hopfully, I don't have to buy other warp feed! Hope someone can answer my question.

Thank for reading.
    http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/in...r=&startRow=31

airgun store, under warp feed parts.