Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: ALL about the WARP-FEED

Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak
    http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/in...r=&startRow=31

airgun store, under warp feed parts.
    Thank you to answer my question. I have other AGD warp feed as well. When I compare to them side by side. The PTP housing doesn't have anything to hold the springs between the sensor and circuit board. Therefore, even I rivet the sensor in place, two springs behind the sensor will just flying around.

I am looking for the PTP plug in sensor or someone can install an intelli switch under the cheater trigger group. (I haven't receive yet, I have no ideal how much room under it!)

Thank you for answer my question. (It is not a easy one!)

Ben

cant you just drill into the housing for the springs?

Quote Originally Posted by kcombs9
    cant you just drill into the housing for the springs?
    I did take a look. If you carefully take a look in AGD warp feed, it has a little plastic tube to hold the springs in place. It is not just drill 2 holes and play beacuse PTP housing only has piece of plastic and nothing there. It can be done if I make that plastic tube. However, I would rather to find the plug in sensor instead. Thank a lot to answer my question. Does anyone has PTP plug in sensor? Can anyone can take pictures for me? I hope it just simple mircophone on the bracket.

Thank you

mounting help

hi my name is noah i own an sp1 and have been researching warp loader and a pinokio after seeing a few fastinating videos with thats very effective combo but im wondering how i can achieve it.

1. the sp1 is electronic and low recoil.
    2 i have no skill in messing with the electronics and have no intention of doing it
    3 i know i can mount the warp onto my sp1 using the standard bracket
    4 i know where to get an adaptor and a volt mod kit so it cankeep up with my black heart board
    5 i dont know what else i would need to complete this task and i was pointed in this direction

if this has allready been asked please delete but at least point me in the right direction so i can finish project thank you for your time

Quote Originally Posted by mad4tv13
    hi my name is noah i own an sp1...
    Well, if the SP-1 is anything like (or less favorable than) my Ion, The warp feed will not cycle reliably if you rely upon the vibration sensor built inito the warp. This leaves you with essentially one option- direct wiring ("Intellisyncing") into your solenoid. The only problem is that on the SP-1 board, there are no wires that you could tap into.

For anyone else that may be interested:

I'm an Ion owner. In the past, I installed an Ape Rampage Board and I had wired my Warp Feeds Intellisync cable directly to the Solenoid. Well, the board has died and of course the warranty was voided. So, I've 'upgraded' to a Virtue OLED board. Now, here's something owners of Ions with OLED boards or owners of any guns with RF ports built in: I adapted my intellisync cable to plug into the RF port and the Warp Feed works perfectly. Additionally, I can now disconnect the cable from the board so, I don't have to worry about strained solder joints.

I hope to make a video of the current setup soon. Here's the previous setup with an APE board:

so... how long do battery's last in a warp feed?

Quote Originally Posted by Crzypntbllr
    so... how long do battery's last in a warp feed?
    I have the "big cell" mod (2 9v batteries in parallel I think...haven't read up on the series parallel relationship for a few years) and mine lasted three full days of playing (about a case and a half, but it was on all day). Those same batteries are in my revy now and haven't shown any sign that they're running out of juice. I don't take too much of a chance though. I get fresh batteries when I can afford it and just find another use for the used ones around the house.

Warp Issue

I recently got my Minimag out and hooked up the warp to it. I fired off some rounds and my warp isn't keeping up. I replaced the 9V and it seemed to be a little better, but still disappointing.

I have the warp intellifed to the Intelliframe. I'm just wondering if I should twaek the sensitivity or something and I'm trying to remember how to do that as I haven't messed with it in a couple years.

Thanks.

P.S. To sound like a total newb, I was going to post a picture of the minimag and warp but I totally forgot how to do that. What do I have to do again? Get an imageshack account or something? Oops...figured it out...dang, the picture is gigantic...

Minimag with Level 10 Retro Valve drilled to accept RT trigger. Yet to use it on the field...but VERY anxious!!

When you say it's not keeping up. Is it not cycling every time you pull the trigger?

Red face works

Actually, it must have been a problem with the Revolution hopper (like not having it turned on ) beccause I tried her again today and it worked just fine.

I shot a video of it to share but somehow the file got screwed up so there goes that idea.

9 Volt Lead broke

Ok, so I was putting my new battery on and one of the leads (red one) came off of the connector to the battery. When I opened up the plastic a bit to look, the whole lead broke off. I was thinking of taking this in to Radio Shack to see if there was anything they could do. Should I looke for a whole new 9volt connector and leads or just get a whole new board?

I'm not technically savy (that is with boards and sodering) but I would think there's a simpler way to fix this.

Go to radioshack and pick up a 5 pack of 9v connectors and take everything to someone with the capabilities of doing the job. Cutting the old 9v connector off the warp and stripping the wires back. Get the new 9v connector and twist tie your wires together (yes colors need to be matching). Last but not least, get some black tape and individually tap them up, you should be back in business.

Edit: I would def find a person that has shrink tubing and a soldering iron. The shrink tube to make everything look nice and soldering iron to make a permanent bond between the wires (superglue will work too)
    Last edited by Ando; 05-24-2010 at 07:02 AM.

What does your warp look like?

crazyjoe12 Guest
    will empire reloaders and reloader B's work with a warp feed? my warp is not feeding and i was wondering if this could be why?

thanks

What problems are you having? Any kind of revy type hopper will work on a warp. Forcefeed hoppers will make sure you have consistent ball feed but aren't necessary if you don't shoot huge long strings of paint.

Most problems come from worn out Urethane (<--spelling ) Discs and you possibly might have your screws on too tight. I have 2 warps that jam due to the screws. Lightly snug them down and if you're that concerned of them coming loose. Loctite

if i get a new vibe sensor should i get new springs as well? do old ones ahve any impact on the sensor itself?

Quick set up help?

I just got a used warp. I have the mounting bracket, but no hoses. I have a VL Revolution loader. Eventually I'd like to get it dialed in just right, but for now I just want it to work so I can see what's going on. I put a battery in it and it works. What diameter hose does it take?

I'm also trying to trouble shoot the revi. I bought new batteries and I took it apart. The red 'on' light comes on but nothing spins. Can I buy a new servo at radio shack? How do I check to see if the sensor or board is still functioning and where can I get a new one if I need it?

Thanks in advance,
    Gabe.

Rotor on a warp

I am just got a warpfeed and noticed that the rotor feed neck is to big for the warpfeed. Should I file down the feedneck the warp shell or loosen the upper shell screws and then tighten with the rotor in place

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89
    I am just got a warpfeed and noticed that the rotor feed neck is to big for the warpfeed. Should I file down the feedneck the warp shell or loosen the upper shell screws and then tighten with the rotor in place
    I never tried a rotor in a warp. How much bigger is the neck of the rotor than the feed hole in the warp? If there isn't much difference in size, loosening the screws will work. If there is considerable size difference, all you will do is crack the warp shell when you try to tighten the case screws. Its probably best to sand down the rotor feed neck or get an a adapter.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by athomas
    ... loosening the screws will work.
    ^^ This.

I use a Rotor with my warpfeed all the time. Just barely loosen the two screws around where the hopper attaches, and then finger-tight snug them back down. It'll work like a champ. (The Rotor feedneck will eventually take some wear anyway)

vibe sensor or intelli switch

get my warp setup running on a tac one with a ninja shp 1100 psi reg. just got lukes 12v mod in and i was wondering if the intelli switch or the vibe sensor would be better for it. vide sensor works just fine but was something i was wondering about