Thread: DarkLord Feedback!

Washington... AKA 'Cocker Country... Come get Some!

DarkLord Feedback!

Here's to a Great buyer! Contact was fast and efficient, and so was payment; As fast as Snail Mail goes, at least

Would Deal with this member again.

My Trading Feedback

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
    -Edmond Burke

Thanks Joe, likewise, it was a pleasure!

edit: ugh, out of 17 transactions only 6 people bother to leave me feedback? Well, my hat goes off to those that remembered to. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by darklord; 05-01-2003 at 11:43 PM.

Good Traders: SupaTravis, Joeyjoe367, biker, Zenwood, arabian ape, beefstew, timmy63, ah137, kilaueakid, Will Wood, Remington, DicksonDood23, CPhilip, Fritzy, Dirtybunny, LittlePaintballBoy, JadedT, ChucktheMAGician, TheFlamingKoosh, lgavin
    My Feedback Thread
    Out of the sport... missing it.

this guy is an excellent trader to deal with. he was buyer and because i dont have my own car, he drove to my house and after testing the emag, let me count the $ and it was in CASH which is always good. great trader i recomend.
    ---beef---
    AIM me!

Click my Sig Pic to IM me!
    Founding member of no_doz should die!
    pm me to join!

Wait... Where Is the Smart Part?

this guy is an excellent trader to deal with. he was buyer and because i dont have my own car, he drove to my house and after testing the emag, let me count the $ and it was in CASH which is always good. great trader i recomend.
    ---beef---

Arrow

Great Trader, no problems. Would not mind dealing with him again!

-Hills
    NVE-mag
    Certified Airgun Tech.

Great trader, trustworthy. Nice Big Box arrived today with my name on it Recomended to anyone.

Just recieved my ULE Emag today from darklord and I must say he was great to deal with. Sent it fast and communicated well throughout the process, even put up with me when I couldn't get him all the money! Thanks again Sam!

Darklord

This guy is a stand up trader, shipped just when he said he would and product was in great shape. would do buisness again and would reccomend that anyone put faith in this trader. all around good guy. l8r man gotta love ffx.
    Team Sinister Sainthood
    SinisterSainthood.com
    Ntense paintball
    Action paintball
    redz cofort gear
    Gamelel shooting supply

LittlePaintballBoy Guest
    great seller, communicated well, told me when he got my money shipped immediatley, would do buisness with again. A+ seller.

Thumbs up

Great seller with quick shipping and great communication. Would deal with this guy in the future with no doubts.
    team PAIN "it's not fun and games until somebody gets hurt."
    My AO Feedback

Sorry to here about the car But thanks for the Reg. Great seller w/ quick communication!

bought a matrix from him, great deal. also bought a scepter. met in person for both and deals went fine. great seller and great guy, good luck at college! hope my money goes to good use **cough beer cough**
    Current Setup:
    Led pushbutton trix
    red bolt kit, sidewinder, trinity
    Blue Halo B
    72/45 crossfire tank

E-MAIL: RUDY1724@AOL.COM
    AIM: RUDY1724

Click for feedback
    Rippers: painster14,
    another has an AIM thats reloaded1919, i dont know his AO name

I bought a scuba tank from him for a great price and he even drove it to my house, GREAT great trader, would buy many more things if i had the money...good luck at college too and as dave (rudy) says make the money go to good use

AIM: Gavinl826

Good buyers/sellers/traders: Rudy6732, B.C, automag88, candjpaintball, irbodden, jinxst, xtremexnyc, Rpm07, Idyhead, iownamag, Darklord, Strtrcr069, snoogans, Lee, pballguy17...too many to list

BAD TRADERS: Paintster14, ttoad4000t

Grrrreat trader.

I bought a Proteus/Vortex fan from him, and it all came in good shape, despite the postal services best attempts to destroy the box. Seriously, it looks like Ace Ventrua had a run in with it. But thanks to his ingenious packing methods (LOTS of shredded and half shredded newspaper) nothing was hurt.

Thanks alot!
    Hey Zero, how much did that Chipley cost ya?

Originally said by Boggerman When I got married I thought it would go down too... The insurance, not the wife.

FRUITCAT!!

Darklord is a good trader. My purchase was in excellent condition, and was shipped as I had requested.

Jeff P
    Secretary
    The Canadian Contingent Paintball Club
    Cousins - EMR - PaintStorm - Odyssey - StraightShot