Thread: Tom You Need To Read This! PLEASE!

Tom You Need To Read This! PLEASE!

Tom,
    A local group i am involved with, called Lenape SADD, is holding a celebrity and sports auction to help raise money for the organization. Everything in the club is non profit, and we have sponsors such as Y100 radio station, Dicks Sporting Goods, and others. We also have connections to a bunch of sports and acting agencys that give us free stuff. We have collected all this stuff over the past year and we are auctioning it off next month. I was wondering if you could donate anything or any money to us. Our website is www.lenapesadd.org or i can give you a number to call if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Automaggin!

O yeah, i belive its a tax deductable or whatever.

uh so its like students against drunk driving but includes anti drugs?? cool good luck to you.
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley

Thanks hoppy! i was hopping tom would send like an autographed jersey with a bunch of stuff like hats or something, we already have people like tony hawk, dave mirra, jay and silent bob (ironically), billy blanks, sylvestor stallone, god the list goes on, we also got like merchandise like those 100 doller NFL footballs, jerseys, you name it, we have it

Send us the info in writing and make sure to say that your Auto from the forum we will see what we can do.

AGD

Does anyone have more posts than Tom?

cphilip has 5000 plus I think
    My Feedback
    UBLPB. UBLPB. UBLPB.

Hey, I go to Lenape....but I have no idea what SADD is.

dude, you live in maple shade but you go to lenape...ummmm you mean cherokee?

Whoops, forgot to change my location when I moved this summer. I live in Mount Laurel.

Yea, a few people have more than Tom. I think that shartley does, and cphilip has around 5000. And if you count what FooTemps had before his got reset, it would be over Tom's, and Cliffio has over Tom, by just a little bit. That is what I know off the top of my head.
    Last edited by FordPrefect; 09-20-2002 at 02:31 PM.
    AIM, Yahoo messenger and  IRC=FordPrefectAO.  ICQ=160223684, and  my ICQ nick is FordPrefectAO.
    3-D Pong's bro!

Originally posted by Restola
    Why can't I just be in charge of the world?
    Captain, Tremor

errr... yeah, I have a charity too, if anybody wants do donate any CnCs, warps, or halos just let me know. Its for a good cause.

Drink Wine

Doesnt uncle phil almost have 6000??? crazy...anyways good luck, i like seeing groups like this, wish we had one in our school.

dio

*EDIT* 5973 to be exact!!!

my school has a SADD thing too... how about donating any old emag so i can teach destructive kids a lesson