Thread: Wow I am lucky!!!!

Wow I am lucky!!!!

my mom got a job at roger williams university for something or another that is pretty important to them to get their name really out there. therefore they give her a lot of money(not a ton but it adds up with her pension from being a retired cop) and we get pretty much free college(free tuition and other things)! so if my mom wanted to goto the law school they got she gets that for free(she already has a business degree and some sorta degree in criminology) and my dad could go if he wanted(once he retires from being a cop too thats it for him i think) and my brother is gunna transfer from URI after this year to there most likely. so now we are finally getting cable!(lol) and we might get a new comp sometime soon(so i can run a server off this old clunker )

this is pretty cool because the architechure school there costs alot normally and i hardly have to pay any!

o and i just remebered something they will most likeley get me photoshop and or 3d max so i can work with Walt(my house design teacher) after school on house building projects(hes the best teacher ever) and to use in the information technology academy thingy im in right now!

he man it sounds like this is a god sent for you, im happy for you man. have fun with what is probibly the best break of you life.( but hopefully it only gets better)
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley

hey mabey next your dad will get a job at AGD, then youd be set for life!

hey thats awesome! Good luck man!

Now if i can only find my mom a job...

My truck is louder than yours. A lot louder.

Good Traders: JT2002, LawFox32, Gizmolax32

congrats me!!!!!
    [*img]http://www.browndotdesign.com/Xodus/AO/YeahThatsMe.jpg[/img]
    Image too large- Tato

haha if my dad got a job it would be a food tester or something where he has an excuse to eat what he shouldnt

hey ill send you a zip file of photoshop 7 if you want

"Hey its the new transparent aluminum gun!! Must be light because you cant see it!" ------AGD