Thread: For some stupid reason I have to mention this to someone.....

For some stupid reason I have to mention this to someone.....

Have to visit several properties that are part of a loan package. I was mapping them out before my flight tomorrow to two of them and found out one of them is in Wheeling, IL!

I'll be about a mile from Airgun Designs. I'll probably drive by and stare stupified. Hopefully I won't get into an accident.
    ULE Body Level 10 Automag intelliframe + retrovalve

I'm sure Tom wouldn't mind you dropping by. Maybe he'd give you a tour. Or put you to work. Either or

If you go wear short sleeves. The room with the dinosaur bones is is pretty toasty.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Well.....I'm sure they have better things to do then entertain some stupid customer that happens to be in the area. Besides I'd probably just stare and stutter if I met any of the AGD staff. They'd probably force me to return my Automag on the grounds that it is not a toy and not for the mentally deficient.

If I was you I would stop buy carring a box of chocolates for JoAnn and Marcia and a 6 pack of diet Pepsi. You be good to go then! For Jon? well...no comment.

Sheesh Phil. What are you suggesting. I drop off goodies for AGD on the porch like I am leaving a sacrifice to the paintball gods?

Kind of a funny idea. I like it.....

Seriously, call over there and see what you can do. They are a great down to earth bunch of people....even Jon.